Ranking On Youtube (No Views, Likes, Comments?)
2013-11-21, 05:50 AM,
Good evening Elites!

Getting straight to the point, i was wondering if anyone here has information they can give on Ranking youtube videos without buying views likes or subs? I know that for some people those are important to ranking but i've come into contact with at least 2 people who have managed to rank their videos to the top, 1st page of google and youtube, without many views likes or comments. Actually, one of the guys videos was ranked number 2 on page 1 of Youtube with 150-300 views inbetween videos that had upwards of 10,000 views, lots of comments and lots of likes, and even when other videos changed position his maintained the 2nd position. The other person was Eion, who i didn't get the chance to order from before he closed his service but all his review were positive from people saying he did rank their videos within a few days, sometimes hours, with no views likes or comments. I talked to both of them, both told me it's a matter of link building but didn't give much detail. Eion said he uses a bunch of SEO tools at once with different roles for each. Does anyone have experience with results like this that can help? What kind of links should be built? How many? The video i mentioned above only had 148 links and ranked above a video with 1400! Any kind of information you guys could provide would be greatly appreciated !

P.S: 1. i am no competition to anyone on this site, i am not trying to learn to rank for any Affiliate marketing, MLM/Pyramid schemes are now banned from CPA Elites. or anything like that. I am a musician trying to rank cover videos. Most musicians don't know anything about SEO so i know with the right info i can dominate.
2. I already know how to optimize the video pages and everything itself.

Thanks guys!
Latest Thanks - View all

rubelpangsa(2014-10-03 06:14 PM) 
2013-11-21, 12:47 PM,
At this moment, if u spam backlink with youtube URL, then it's still fine and it works

So quantity of backlinks matters here

my 2 cent

[Image: 12711484.png]
Virtual Assistant for
- SEO
- Website update
- Video Submission/upload/ download
2013-11-23, 10:12 PM,
How many days to rank with only backlinks?

I created today many forum and edu gov backlinks for my video...

Thanks for help!

(2013-11-21, 12:47 PM)tony Wrote: At this moment, if u spam backlink with youtube URL, then it's still fine and it works

So quantity of backlinks matters here

my 2 cent
2013-11-23, 10:25 PM,
Well, at first you should not expore what Eion said you.

I did rank like that in a 10 k+ of comp. With just 130 views and 10 likes... While others had more than 100k+ of views...

I made 4k backlinks using gsa... And i delivered more juice to those links using scrapebox...

for yt all u need to do is shit out of it with backlinks
2013-11-23, 10:54 PM,
Hello,

I would like to give you a clear insight of different methods for ranking videos. I hope it will help you with your ranking. I do apologies for being vague in Skype as I am too busy with some personal projects. However, I will take the time to make this post which should shed some light on your and many others' queries.

There are multiple way to rank a YouTube video regardless the niche. It is essential to know that being a YouTube partner or owning a active channel with many subscribers do affect ranking as sometime YouTube prioritize these channels. Considering you are up for building a music channel, I will highly suggest you to optimize your channel and try to get some active subscribers.

Anyway, here are some useful methods to rank YouTube videos:

Ranking using views and ratings: This is the most common short time ranking method used mostly by newbies and people who are still not confident on their SEO ability. It is pretty simple method. You just need to add constant views/ratings to your video and YouTube might place it on high spot as they like "active" videos. Although, sending too many views/ratings will ban your video and if you stop drip-feeding, then sooner or later, your video will be de-ranked as it might not get enough generic traffic to compete with your generated views./ratings.

Ranking using viral method: This is a bit complicated and difficult method but it will help you rank your video very fast and usually the video will stay high for quite a long while. What you need to do is to make the video viral in any social media (Facebook or Twitter is recommended). Also, sending a good amount of social signals (especially Facebook & Google+ signals) in a drip-feed mode will also make your video a bit "viral" in Google's eye and they might place it in a high position.

Ranking through SEO: In my honest opinion, this is probably the most reliable & sustainable ranking method of YouTube videos. Most people will flee when they see the word "SEO" as they believe that it is a super complicated thing. However, SEO is actually quite simple if you learn it properly. For now, you can rank your video through a mass link blasting of GSA but it doesn't only waste resources, it also consume a lot more time. I will highly advise you to learn tiered link building. Also, it is highly suggested that you add your main keyword in your title and make it look clean. Remember to add a 250~300 word short article, which is keyword rich, in the description of the video. Add keywords in annotations and captions too.

Now, you might ask what tiered link building is. I will highly suggest you to check this. It will surely help you get some information regarding tiered link building. However, just to make a short story, tiered link building is a process of SEO link building in which you create HQ backlinks (usually web 2.0, wiki, forum etc) with rich content and a hyperlink/link directing to your video. These are tier 1 backlinks. Then you create backlinks for these tier 1 backlinks and these are called tier 2 backlinks. You can go on this way and create more tiers. Although, creating 3+ tiers is simply unnecessary.

I hope I was able to help you. If you still have any questions, please do not hesitate to ask. However, please note that Google might give you a more proper answer than me for most questions, so it is suggested that you ask Google first.

Have a great day! Cool
Latest Thanks - View all

alexparris(2014-02-01 01:15 PM) IndeXer(2013-11-24 12:40 AM) callmepeige(2013-11-23 11:17 PM) Heraclitus(2013-11-23 11:13 PM) 
2013-11-23, 11:12 PM,
I think Nothing to Comment more..
Eion Explained the Concepts very well.

Quantity or spam of backlinks is not so good and video probably got taken down in a week.
Always Build Quality not Quantity if you want to play smart in long run.
Latest Thanks - View all

callmepeige(2013-11-23 11:17 PM) 
2013-11-23, 11:15 PM,
What you think, which kind of links it is the best for tier 1. Web2 links, social bookmarks, wiki links ????
2013-11-23, 11:17 PM,
(2013-11-23, 11:15 PM)dejan001 Wrote: What you think, which kind of links it is the best for tier 1. Web2 links, social bookmarks, wiki links ????

All of them.
2013-11-23, 11:17 PM,
Also, on more question, sorry i'am new in this youtube stuff, what if your video stuck in 301+ views? I send 1000+ views by hitleap, maybe this is the reason!?
2013-11-23, 11:20 PM,
(2013-11-23, 10:54 PM)Eion Wrote: Hello,

I would like to give you a clear insight of different methods for ranking videos. I hope it will help you with your ranking. I do apologies for being vague in Skype as I am too busy with some personal projects. However, I will take the time to make this post which should shed some light on your and many others' queries.

There are multiple way to rank a YouTube video regardless the niche. It is essential to know that being a YouTube partner or owning a active channel with many subscribers do affect ranking as sometime YouTube prioritize these channels. Considering you are up for building a music channel, I will highly suggest you to optimize your channel and try to get some active subscribers.

Anyway, here are some useful methods to rank YouTube videos:

Ranking using views and ratings: This is the most common short time ranking method used mostly by newbies and people who are still not confident on their SEO ability. It is pretty simple method. You just need to add constant views/ratings to your video and YouTube might place it on high spot as they like "active" videos. Although, sending too many views/ratings will ban your video and if you stop drip-feeding, then sooner or later, your video will be de-ranked as it might not get enough generic traffic to compete with your generated views./ratings.

Ranking using viral method: This is a bit complicated and difficult method but it will help you rank your video very fast and usually the video will stay high for quite a long while. What you need to do is to make the video viral in any social media (Facebook or Twitter is recommended). Also, sending a good amount of social signals (especially Facebook & Google+ signals) in a drip-feed mode will also make your video a bit "viral" in Google's eye and they might place it in a high position.

Ranking through SEO: In my honest opinion, this is probably the most reliable & sustainable ranking method of YouTube videos. Most people will flee when they see the word "SEO" as they believe that it is a super complicated thing. However, SEO is actually quite simple if you learn it properly. For now, you can rank your video through a mass link blasting of GSA but it doesn't only waste resources, it also consume a lot more time. I will highly advise you to learn tiered link building. Also, it is highly suggested that you add your main keyword in your title and make it look clean. Remember to add a 250~300 word short article, which is keyword rich, in the description of the video. Add keywords in annotations and captions too.

Now, you might ask what tiered link building is. I will highly suggest you to check [url=]this[/url]. It will surely help you get some information regarding tiered link building. However, just to make a short story, tiered link building is a process of SEO link building in which you create HQ backlinks (usually web 2.0, wiki, forum etc) with rich content and a hyperlink/link directing to your video. These are tier 1 backlinks. Then you create backlinks for these tier 1 backlinks and these are called tier 2 backlinks. You can go on this way and create more tiers. Although, creating 3+ tiers is simply unnecessary.

I hope I was able to help you. If you still have any questions, please do not hesitate to ask. However, please note that Google might give you a more proper answer than me for most questions, so it is suggested that you ask Google first.

Have a great day! Cool

Thank You Eion! So, what's the importance of indexing in this process? Because i know in your gig you were ranking videos within days sometimes hours, howd you get google / youtube to catch on so fast?

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [SELLING] Cheap Social Services! YT, FB, Twitter, views, plays, votes , shares etc dbs00 9 923 2017-12-16, 11:51 PM
Last Post: koxek
  [SHARE] Rank Live Stream on Youtube Watt 99 7,809 2017-12-16, 10:32 PM
Last Post: ltsune
  Useful Video SEO Technique That Must Impact Your Rankings On YouTube YT Publisher 7 264 2017-12-15, 11:34 PM
Last Post: CarolA
  [SHARE] Youtube Comments Method Watt 98 9,181 2017-12-15, 10:49 PM
Last Post: bratt01
  YouTube Live Chat BOT /Free&Best Watt 29 2,216 2017-12-15, 06:31 PM
Last Post: Watt

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top