Ranking Hard Competition Niche On Googe
2015-02-06, 08:19 AM, (This post was last modified: 2015-02-06, 08:23 AM by Scaling.)
Hey guys,

In this days, I'm starting to rank Hard Competition Niche On Google and I'm not sure about few things. First of all the keywords, Let's say that I have 2~3 keywords and now I'm wondering if I'll create few websites with different domains or I'll create one website.

If I'll create few websites, I'll have to rank each of them which is really hard work, The point is I'll have to invest X2-X3 in each website. That's give me the ability to use the Perfect Keyword in the domain to rank easier.

If I'll create 1 website, In somepoint this website will get really strong and It's will help me to rank the other keywords easier. The Drawback is I'll not use the keywords in the domain, only in the url.

In my opinion, I'll use 2~3 different domains, I'll use the keyword in the domain, and here is come my trick: From Website 1 I'll put Link to Website 2 and Website 3 with anchor text, From Website 2 to Website 1 and Website 3 etc..

It's like I'll use the same idea in all the domains, and create backlinks between all the websites to make each of them much stronger.

Thank you for reading my question, Now It's time to hear your Suggestions!
Just remember that these are not overnight projects, I'm starting now and I'll probably start making money only more half year+ these are really hard keywords that's why the Technique is so imporant here.
2015-02-06, 10:07 AM,
Use one site targeting mtiple kwds. Better target longtails the main kw will star ranking itself later.
Latest Thanks - View all

Scaling(2015-02-07 01:07 AM) 
2015-02-06, 01:57 PM,
Keyword in domain is kinda irrelevant, looks like you think it gives some major plus, it doesn't, is just a minor plus. (also don't go with an EMD)

2nd If you mean 2-3 niches then ok, but if you mean 2-3 keywords in same niche then just go with 1 website.

3rd Don't interlink your sites. (footprint, plus is just one link, don't risk by doing stupid sh!t)

4th If they are really hard keywords, doing 3 sites will require 3 time more money and the question is do you have enough to go for even 1. (because lots of people think that $100-200 is a "budget")

Need HQ Web 2.0's For Your Tier 1 Links? Tired Of Making Them By Yourself?
Superior Web 2.0 Service On CPAElites - Click Below!

[Image: f20a3c.png]
2015-02-06, 04:38 PM,
As others have suggested, go for long tails. Eventually you will see that you are starting to ranking for golden, bigger keywords.

Also, don't go with EMD or even PMD I'd say. Google really seems to be targeting recent updates at it, especially EMDs (Exact Match Domains). Just try to go for a little brandable domain and it will also allow you to expand to other areas if needed in future.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Vortex's SEO Tutorial #2: Hide 301 redirects from your competition Vortex 27 5,528 2017-12-08, 11:16 PM
Last Post: ltsune
  Add Google Analytics to an Blackhat niche site Christopher 6 323 2017-11-06, 10:08 PM
Last Post: ArtoAllan
  What to improve in my web? (mp3 niche) rinaldohack 2 167 2017-10-19, 05:59 PM
Last Post: rinaldohack
  Clone website Stealing My Ranking runzun 12 1,242 2017-10-14, 07:28 AM
Last Post: matheenn
  How To Find Low SEO Competition Keywords BigEarner 43 4,081 2017-10-12, 09:59 AM
Last Post: young69

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top