Ranking A New Website
2015-09-02, 03:05 PM,
Hi Everyone,

I want to learn how to rank new websites for low competition keywords and need some guidance. I want to create and rank as fast as possible but with stable rankings. For the phrase i want to rank-the number one result has a PR0 and only 3 unique backlinks. There are 140 exact searches a month. I only want to rank in my country as it's a local keyword.How fast do you guys think i can rank for this phrase. I want to create the website and add 5 articles as content. I will do ON Page SEO and then outsource Off Page SEO. When should I start adding the articles and start backlinking-also how many and what type of backlinks. I'm stuck with these questions and the time duration for doing all this is confusing me because I've heard if you start backlinking too many links too fast for a new website then you get penalized. Also if I buy an expired domain which still has SEO benefits-then can I just add content and start backlinking aggressively immediately.Please help me if you can. Thanks
2015-09-02, 03:33 PM, (This post was last modified: 2015-09-02, 03:33 PM by QwertySon.)
you said "3 unique backlinks" i think 3 links from high authority website3 should do you justice
2015-09-02, 03:52 PM,
who know if he has only 3 links?
there should be some PBN links also.
2015-09-02, 04:24 PM,
For low competition niches it's really simple to rank however they wont last long in some cases you can rank 1-5 on google but within a week or so if you don't keep up with SEO it will drop.

Its as simple as:

Choose and research a low comp niche
Start a website
Create awesome unique content
Create social pages for that content
Share to thoose social pages
google your niche and post "Links" on there sites
Create articles on sites and post links to your site
If you can't be arsed buy pbn links for your niche

^^ You should rank quite well if done correctly please note there is much more invovled than just doing the above steps there are certain rules you should follow etc. I shall let you learn that on your own :)
Latest Thanks - View all

SweetDeath(2015-09-02 10:46 PM) 

The quieter you become, the more you can hear
2015-09-02, 07:20 PM, (This post was last modified: 2015-09-02, 07:26 PM by Pachu.)
Honestly i've ranked low competition keywords with only on page seo.

No backlinks, i haven't built any single backlink to the sites i'm talking about , and some are in top 5.

But when i say on page seo i mean EXTREMETLY GOOD on page seo. I used yoast seo plugin to keyword optimize the page at almost a 100%.

So, first focus on the on page seo, becouse defintly it's one of the main things u have to worry about.

Before outsourcing any kind of off-page seo i repeat, try to take your on page seo to the next level

EDIT: here u have a screenshot:
[Image: yhIWqEA.jpg]

Over 30-40% Convertion Rate on OGads. Oldest video service for game-hacks EVERYWHERE, vouched by people who succeeded on CPA using Youtube and SEO.

Click here and get a video that CONVERTS YOUR TRAFFIC INTO LEADS

2015-09-02, 08:41 PM,
(2015-09-02, 07:20 PM)Pachu Wrote: Honestly i've ranked low competition keywords with only on page seo.

No backlinks, i haven't built any single backlink to the sites i'm talking about , and some are in top 5.

But when i say on page seo i mean EXTREMETLY GOOD on page seo. I used yoast seo plugin to keyword optimize the page at almost a 100%.

So, first focus on the on page seo, becouse defintly it's one of the main things u have to worry about.

Before outsourcing any kind of off-page seo i repeat, try to take your on page seo to the next level

How to make on-page seo 100%?
Can you shed some light on this?
2015-09-02, 08:50 PM,
(2015-09-02, 08:41 PM)bigbang007 Wrote:
(2015-09-02, 07:20 PM)Pachu Wrote: Honestly i've ranked low competition keywords with only on page seo.

How to make on-page seo 100%?
Can you shed some light on this?

Set up a wordpress site and install yoast seo plugin. It will guide u through on page seo optimization. That's what i did.

Over 30-40% Convertion Rate on OGads. Oldest video service for game-hacks EVERYWHERE, vouched by people who succeeded on CPA using Youtube and SEO.

Click here and get a video that CONVERTS YOUR TRAFFIC INTO LEADS

2015-09-03, 06:15 AM,
"PR0" is no longer relevant. Read up.
2015-09-04, 06:22 PM,
Thanks guys for all the replies. I am in the process of creating the website and having the articles written. I am going to add one article a day for five days. I will then focus on ON page SEO and try and improve the page load speed. I am then going to create high authority local backlinks-maybe 1 a week. Please let me know if what I want to do will work and if not please correct me as I want to learn. Thanks
2015-09-04, 07:29 PM,

EDIT: here u have a screenshot:
[img]/yhIWqEA.jpg[/img]

I also to that and work. But after a long time !

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  building email list without a website Med Fd 9 279 2017-12-10, 11:04 PM
Last Post: chumban
  Review my Landing Page / Website YoungArt 8 417 2017-12-05, 04:40 AM
Last Post: EnChanter
  which is best hosting for hacking niche website namecheap suspend my hosting vinit91 4 368 2017-11-02, 12:15 PM
Last Post: asadkhanp
  What is Website bug..? swatijain2233 1 114 2017-10-28, 11:36 PM
Last Post: ougasoft
  Looking for affiliate network for movies/tvshows website xdoctorx 3 240 2017-10-26, 07:54 PM
Last Post: detalyemo

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top