Ranked on google but..?
2014-11-06, 05:25 AM,
Guys my site was ranked on top 10 on google.
It was on the position #6. now the site is go down for 2 places and it is #8 but two days i don't see on google. I don't see on 1,2,3 page on google. What is the problem? Google dance? On serpfox still #8..
2014-11-06, 05:50 AM,
Sometimes Google creates different results if you're logged in, based on what you're searching, etc. So if you're doing lots of research on competition websites, and you don't visit yours via Google it may get pushed down (just for you). First check in Incognito Tab on Chrome if you see the same results, and if it's still not on the place it should be, than panic. :D
2014-11-06, 06:00 AM,
2014-11-06, 06:01 AM, (This post was last modified: 2014-11-06, 06:03 AM by kichowolf17.)
(2014-11-06, 05:50 AM)NemAkata Wrote: Sometimes Google creates different results if you're logged in, based on what you're searching, etc. So if you're doing lots of research on competition websites, and you don't visit yours via Google it may get pushed down (just for you). First check in Incognito Tab on Chrome if you see the same results, and if it's still not on the place it should be, than panic. :D

I have tried with Incognito and still the same :D

(2014-11-06, 06:00 AM)dar1x Wrote: /serpcheck.php check it here and check it here manually : /ip-3/encoded/czovL3d3dy5nb29nbGUuY29tLz9nd3NfcmQ9c3Ns

I tried with hidemyass and it was founded on #4 position. i don't know why is show that on me :D
2014-11-06, 06:40 AM,
(2014-11-06, 06:01 AM)kichowolf17 Wrote:
(2014-11-06, 05:50 AM)NemAkata Wrote: Sometimes Google creates different results if you're logged in, based on what you're searching, etc. So if you're doing lots of research on competition websites, and you don't visit yours via Google it may get pushed down (just for you). First check in Incognito Tab on Chrome if you see the same results, and if it's still not on the place it should be, than panic. :D

(2014-11-06, 06:00 AM)dar1x Wrote: /serpcheck.php check it here and check it here manually : /ip-3/encoded/czovL3d3dy5nb29nbGUuY29tLz9nd3NfcmQ9c3Ns

I tried with hidemyass and it was founded on #4 position. i don't know why is show that on me :D

Then you are on the #4 spot :), are you getting any traffic to your site ?
2014-11-06, 08:03 AM,
(2014-11-06, 06:40 AM)dar1x Wrote:

Yes i am getting traffic, but low leads, if be first i thing that i can get a lot of leads. This is how much i get traffic. http://prntscr.com/53h2gl

The niche have 12K reach for this keyword that i am rank #4, and another keyword with 4K ranked #7. Is this good?
2014-11-06, 08:52 AM,
(2014-11-06, 08:03 AM)kichowolf17 Wrote:

Yes i am getting traffic, but low leads, if be first i thing that i can get a lot of leads. This is how much i get traffic. /53h2gl

The niche have 12K reach for this keyword that i am rank #4, and another keyword with 4K ranked #7. Is this good?

It's not bad, but if you have low CR then the problem is either in the niche or your LP is really bad, but there are plenty of niches where people are sick of surveys, unless you really provide killing proof. If you are ranking for some cheats/hacks etc niches, i would rather recommend editing the site and make it "whitehat", as people like to say here, in other words, create an articles on how can someone became better in that game without using any hacks or tools, simply by using some tricks in the game and put an adsense on it, believe me i have experienced that i was getting 5k unique hits a day, making barely $40-50 on AWM using content locker and then i put adsense on it and i was on average making 60-80 euros a day ( $75-100 USD ).
2014-11-06, 09:05 AM,
(2014-11-06, 08:52 AM)dar1x Wrote:

Yes i am getting traffic, but low leads, if be first i thing that i can get a lot of leads. This is how much i get traffic. /53h2gl

It's not bad, but if you have low CR then the problem is either in the niche or your LP is really bad, but there are plenty of niches where people are sick of surveys, unless you really provide killing proof. If you are ranking for some cheats/h@cks etc niches, i would rather recommend editing the site and make it "whitehat", as people like to say here, in other words, create an articles on how can someone became better in that game without using any h@cks or tools, simply by using some tricks in the game and put an adsense on it, believe me i have experienced that i was getting 5k unique hits a day, making barely $40-50 on AWM using content locker and then i put adsense on it and i was on average making 60-80 euros a day ( $75-100 USD ).

That is really amazing men, but first i am using hack, also isn't allowed to put adsense on it. Google Adsense account will be banned. After changing from the RAR method to direct link locker with a great HQ maked design for Link Locker i get some views and 15 click for 1 hour. My web have really great design and it have good On-Page seo, i will some days and i will see what will be happen. For what are you use that content locker? What are you do with him? Are you use for cheats/hacks? If you want to have better conversation and talking little more for CPA websites and sharing any ideas write me in next skype did you want to send you my Skype ID for better contact. I hope so. Thanks a lot buddy.
2014-11-06, 09:28 AM, (This post was last modified: 2014-11-06, 09:31 AM by dar1x.)
(2014-11-06, 09:05 AM)kichowolf17 Wrote:
(2014-11-06, 08:52 AM)dar1x Wrote:
(2014-11-06, 06:01 AM)kichowolf17 Wrote: I have tried with Incognito and still the same :D

It's not bad, but if you have low CR then the problem is either in the niche or your LP is really bad, but there are plenty of niches where people are sick of surveys, unless you really provide killing proof. If you are ranking for some cheats/h@cks etc niches, i would rather recommend editing the site and make it "whitehat", as people like to say here, in other words, create an articles on how can someone became better in that game without using any h@cks or tools, simply by using some tricks in the game and put an adsense on it, believe me i have experienced that i was getting 5k unique hits a day, making barely $40-50 on AWM using content locker and then i put adsense on it and i was on average making 60-80 euros a day ( $75-100 USD ).

That is really amazing men, but first i am using h@ck, also isn't allowed to put adsense on it. Google Adsense account will be banned. After changing from the RAR method to direct link locker with a great HQ maked design for Link Locker i get some views and 15 click for 1 hour. My web have really great design and it have good On-Page seo, i will some days and i will see what will be happen. For what are you use that content locker? What are you do with him? Are you use for cheats/h@cks? If you want to have better conversation and talking little more for CPA websites and sharing any ideas write me in next skype did you want to send you my Skype ID for better contact. I hope so. Thanks a lot buddy.

What i was saying is that you could recreate the web site, instead of fake/illegal content create a legitimate content, without any content lockers and fake stuff, simply write about the game and how can someone progress faster in the game, without using any tools or similar things and then put adsense on it,
adsense will have nothing against your site if you have cheats/hacks in the title, for example, you could have a web site that would have a domain like "wifi-hacks.com" and have title and meta description about wifi hacking, but your content would actually be on how to prevent hackers to get into your wifi network, yes that's now what people were looking for on the web, but they will still read and they will click on the adsense because adsense ads are highly targeted by what they were searching for recently.

I have my own methods how i combine cpa and adsense, it's was never shared anywhere and i'm not really looking forward to share it either.

But for you, the best way would be to convert the content into the legit one, as oversaturated niches will simply not convert, because people already saw exact same thing you have created and they already filled tons of surveys to get nothing, either provide them some sort of an interactive web site with killing proofs that nobody ever created before, either switch to the legit site, but i wouldn't bother on creating such a site for a keyword that does not have at last 100k searches/month.
2014-11-06, 02:22 PM,
(2014-11-06, 05:25 AM)kichowolf17 Wrote: Guys my site was ranked on top 10 on google.
It was on the position #6. now the site is go down for 2 places and it is #8 but two days i don't see on google. I don't see on 1,2,3 page on google. What is the problem? Google dance? On serpfox still #8..

It's just doing dance so just ride it out and see where you end up.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Google dance martek 6 86 5 hours ago
Last Post: bizburger
  Create AdWords account by calling Google kderow 10 135 Yesterday, 07:19 PM
Last Post: hallow8
  Google deindex martek 4 124 2017-12-13, 01:35 PM
Last Post: martek
  Google Adwords & Tracking software question ArtoAllan 6 195 2017-10-11, 03:00 AM
Last Post: ArtoAllan
  It's seems that google have new update?! WhoSee 11 380 2017-09-01, 09:35 PM
Last Post: cashflow

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top