Rank in Google (SEO) with Hacks Niche
2013-12-15, 12:28 AM,
OK, in past i was the king on Google on the hacks niche. I had unique content and the off-page was made by blogposts on high pr blogs. I also take care about the over-optimization on keywords so on Ahrefs all keywords was around 5-6%.
Nowadays this method don't work. I create a domain, buy a host with dedicated IP and start posting unique content on the hacks niche. Then after few weeks (2-3 weeks) i order some blogposts (as i said i take care about the over optimization and keyword ratio so all is fine here) and then i remain blocked in positions over 100 on Google. Nothing new, this remain always same and i can't rank anymore on Google using hacks niche.
What i do wrong? Please help me.
2013-12-15, 12:36 AM,
You need more link diversity. Send 50 high pr blog comments, make a tiered MLM/Pyramid schemes are now banned from CPA Elites./Pyramid schemes are now banned from CPA Elites., and some social bookmarks.

inner link your content.

Main thing is diversity
2013-12-15, 12:38 AM,
Not a long time ago google penguin update 2.1 occur thats the main reason mate, you can read some articles about it let me share you one

http://www.webpronews.com/google-penguin...ed-2013-10
2013-12-15, 12:46 AM,
As i said in the OP the diversity for links it's already made. I also have social bookmarks. Blog comments are spammy nowadays, and to get blog comments in my niche its impossible.

Please don't post articles from other websites, just tell me what i do wrong and what i need to do. Please! Thanks!
2013-12-15, 01:20 AM,
(2013-12-15, 12:46 AM)adystanley Wrote: As i said in the OP the diversity for links it's already made. I also have social bookmarks. Blog comments are spammy nowadays, and to get blog comments in my niche its impossible.

Please don't post articles from other websites, just tell me what i do wrong and what i need to do. Please! Thanks!

Blog posts will not get you ranked by themselves unless your keyword is low competition or the blog posts have extremely high link juice (high pa/da.)

Blog posts by themselves is not considered diversity, you needs lots more.

Examine your competition and maybe you will get a more clear picture on how SEO is today.

Send some niche relevant backlinks to your site as well.

Blog comments do work, I don't know why you think that. You have to do the work or have the tools to find really good pr pages to comment on. Generally the pages that make you register before making a comment will have less spam.

Build a MLM/Pyramid schemes are now banned from CPA Elites./Pyramid schemes are now banned from CPA Elites. with 25 high quality web 2.0s, a tumblr, fb page, and squidoo lens as your tier 1

Send 5k low quality 2.0s and social bookmarks as tier 2

Send 50k blog comments as tier 3

Use an indexing service, like indexification, to index tier 2 and tier 3
Latest Thanks - View all

ardral(2015-09-02 04:26 PM) 
2013-12-15, 01:08 PM,
Any more help please? I think it's something else ... Not the links, because even i tried by creating no Off-Page SEO with good On-Page and i still didn't ranked in Top 100... Maybe Google don't accept hacks niche?
2013-12-24, 10:43 PM,
You got penalizated by Penguin mate
2013-12-24, 10:48 PM,
you need link diversity

[Image: adludum_banner3.jpg]
2013-12-24, 11:12 PM,
Google not accepting hack niches is ridiculous...

- Did you check the backlink profile of the competition? And other things like PR, social signals etc.?
- Maybe you just need more link juice to your site

Need HQ Web 2.0's For Your Tier 1 Links? Tired Of Making Them By Yourself?
Superior Web 2.0 Service On CPAElites - Click Below!

[Image: f20a3c.png]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  what game niche I should choose for SEO 5light 2 44 5 hours ago
Last Post: emirmous
  Track YouTube Video Rank Manually+Useful Site Watt 24 1,093 Yesterday, 12:30 PM
Last Post: jack007
  How to know the rank of your video for a certain keyword? berkxz 6 224 2017-10-15, 11:09 PM
Last Post: ogmark
  WTF is going on with YOUTUBE no videos rank now? anyone else facing these issues??? Ropilam 5 275 2017-10-12, 04:42 AM
Last Post: ElderWolf
  What is the most saturated niche? Mr White 72 8,895 2017-10-11, 10:37 PM
Last Post: immart247

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top