Rank YouTube videos on page 1 fast and easy! Google ranking, french niches, etc
2013-11-20, 10:10 AM, (This post was last modified: 2014-04-24, 07:01 PM by No Fear.)
Are you struggling with ranking YouTube videos on page 1? If so, struggle no more! With my guidance and strategies you will be on the first page in no time. I have ranked videos for the use of CPA and in the past with botnets.

With my service I will show you how to rank videos on YouTube and Google within days and sometimes even hours depending on the competition. If you are struggling with finding niches I will even show you how to find some and get you started right away! I even have proof of my ranked YouTube videos.

This one on one session will include:

• Ranking strategies for YouTube
  • Ranking strategies for Google
  • Some of my own personal niches
  • Strategies for finding golden niches
  • Strategies on how to promote your niche within the video
  • Strategies on building a great landing page
  • How to make a YouTube video that will convert awesome using some secret strategies of mine
  • eBooks that I have gathered over time about CPA
  • Methods I use to get more traffic
  • Suggestions of CPA tools that will automate tasks for you
  • How to create backlinks for YouTube videos
  • How to get YouTube views
  • How to get YouTube comments
  • How to find thousands of French niches
  • Suggested Tools you can use for YouTube ranking and Google ranking
  • How to get social bookmarks and social signals for your videos and websites

Look at my rankings for one of the most competitive niches on the internet! I was on page 1 within a week but now it sits in the middle of page 2.

So how much is this amazing deal? You can get this full package for the price of only $20.00! Please pm if you want to purchase

Diablo Wrote:My honest review of No Fears session.

The session lastet a approximately 80 minutes, and all conversation happened through skype. No Fear gave out some very valuable informations for the one new to CPA, but also for the more experienced CPAer.
He gives you a premade template to VB, which he also shows how to fully costumize through screensharing.
I got to be honest though, some of the information is basic know-how unless you are a complete newbie to CPA/PPD. But he sure does give some golden nuggets aswell, which i am sure everyone would benefit from
He also showed some websites, which i did not know, that will automate and make one of the biggest problem within youtube videos automated. I also need to add the fact that he is very friendly, and will explain everything in-deepth for you if you need that.

Overall, this is by far worth the 20$ that he charges for this service.

Thank you for the vouch copy.

skekeu Wrote:Just want to say that I'm very glad I've bought No Fear's guide.
Right now I have only 2 videos up (I'm just starting on PPD), but:

- 1st video is ranking #1, #2, #3 and #8 for 4 great keywords.
- 2nd video is ranking #1, #1 and #3 for 3 great keywords.

These 2 videos are making about $10/day for the last 3 days, so already covered the guide cost.
One tip he gives in the guide was the missing piece .... How I never saw that??? ....
Now it's time to scale things up!!!

SwiffJustus Wrote:Listen Guy's I've worked with NF In the past and still am
as of this very moment! and will continue to do so on into the Future....
My Friend here really knows his business when it comes
to this Youtube stuff, but not only that, as Diablo said in
his Review Just an overall nice Guy, and yes I know being nice
Don't always get the bills but it's just refreshing to have dealings
with someone who is Genuine and Clever but also Humble enough to
listen when you just wanna express some Ideas and get
some valuable feedback.....And he Gives that!...and Much Much MORE!
I consider Him not only Just an Associate but now a Comrade and a Friend!
Will be one of the Better 20 Bucks you've ever Invested!

Rohit00033 Wrote:Well, I just took a session to stay updated with new changes in YouTube and Google and I must say that this guy is Super awesome!
The way he replies and the way he teaches you the things is very very nice, All the tricks that I was not aware of were told by him.
He also helped me with some guides and showed me some personal blogs and how to make them look more and more professional.
All in all, I would say this course is worth every single penny!
Thanks buddy, You are awesome!

Tangy Wrote:I purchased this eBook and I have got to say, it has exceeded my expectations. When I first purchased it, I thought it'd be just a compilation of everything posted on this forum - boy was I wrong. It provides a lot of information to the readers to ensure that they are equipped with the knowledge to be able to rank in the top positions on YouTube and Google.

Grapes Wrote:Purchased the service, and really have to say that he was quick and has covered all those points he featured in this thread. Though I found some of the method's already known to me but the rest are really worth for the money you're investing in his guide. Smile

- Friendly, cleared some doubts well before purchasing his service.
- Detailed guide, doesn't minds even if you bug him in between.
- Gives everything as promised.
- Doesn't hesitates to clear any of your doubts.
- Will provide support until you've cleared all your doubts, questions. Support is available on skype and as well in here but I'd prefer skype.
- Since he was off to somewhere, I will be clearing my questions later on but least said, he is damn trustworthy.
- At last, you can't fully be dependent on his guide, you still have to put in efforts in order to achieve your target. So don't think that its a goldmine for life and you will get your stuff without doing anything.

--
Cheers for the deal mate.

Rep added. Grin

razeno Wrote:I Bought and it's excellent very HQ member and very professionnal , don't hesitate

Bravirem Wrote:I bought this, and it looks very good!
I even learned some new things, the french part is also amazing!

Riven Wrote:bought it and i could learn some new things i didn't knew before. He tells you everything about how to rank in youtube&google that you need to know, for me, the 20$ was worth it. Thanks No Fear!

Mr.Putin Wrote:Vouch for this guy. My video got ranked #1 in one day, in saturated niche.

wackinn Wrote:Talked with No Fear Guy is really good he over looked my stuff and got alot of good tips and pointers to go on.
If you have questions on youtube ranking hit him up really worth the 20 bucks

Nunz Wrote:This is seriously the best thing I've bought on HF.

Actually talking with him on skype and asking the questions you've been wondering about is so much better than just purchasing an ebook on here written by a 13 year old.

He gave me a shitload of information I didn't know and answered all of my questions.

HUGE VOUCH!!!!

M!st3r XX Wrote:Vouch for this guys. I got ebook + bonus ebook and some other stuff. Very good and fast support. Thank you man.
Smile

M€ǥaʍɨɲď Wrote:Amazing Method & Trusted Seller :)

JDIZZLE504 Wrote:Hey Guys just wanna chime in and say I hired the OP
to personally teach me some of his methods
for Youtube ranking and setting up French
Niche campaigns and just wanna say he more
than delivered the goods and I am still reaping
the benefits from those sessions and he still helps me out
here and there when I have a question or 4- lol
Seriously though Guys I'm sure there are those who
will benefit greatly from this package.
Good luck with your sales OP and thanks again for
your YT wisdom and continued support.

Proof of earnings: Proof of rankings: French niche:
Latest Thanks - View all

IncomeIdeas(2014-04-05 12:58 PM) fares72(2014-03-18 08:17 AM) Alienware(2014-02-14 01:48 PM) hafizghafoor(2013-11-26 12:00 AM) wackiin(2013-11-21 10:55 AM) 
2013-11-21, 02:24 AM, (This post was last modified: 2013-11-21, 02:25 AM by Diablo.)
My honest review of No Fears session.

The session lastet a approximately 80 minutes, and all conversation happened through skype. No Fear gave out some very valuable informations for the one new to CPA, but also for the more experienced CPAer.
He gives you a premade template to VB, which he also shows how to fully costumize through screensharing.
I got to be honest though, some of the information is basic know-how unless you are a complete newbie to CPA/PPD. But he sure does give some golden nuggets aswell, which i am sure everyone would benefit from
He also showed some websites, which i did not know, that will automate and make one of the biggest problem within youtube videos automated. I also need to add the fact that he is very friendly, and will explain everything in-deepth for you if you need that.

Overall, this is by far worth the 20$ that he charges for this service.

Thank you for the vouch copy.
2013-11-21, 02:34 AM,
Might buy when you have more reviews.

[Image: omaztar.png]
Failure should be our teacher, not our undertaker.
Failure is delay, not defeat. It is a temporary detour, not a dead end.
Failure is something we can avoid only by saying nothing, doing nothing, and being nothing.

2013-11-21, 02:37 AM,
Nice! you covered useful factors
GL with sales
2013-11-21, 02:37 AM, (This post was last modified: 2013-11-21, 02:38 AM by No Fear.)
(2013-11-21, 02:35 AM)Steve Wrote: We will receive a ebook or you'll explain all through skype ?

Its a one on one session. I will explain everything through skype and give you support.

(2013-11-21, 02:34 AM)Omastar Wrote: Might buy when you have more reviews.

I had a couple more reviews on Hackforums but my thread was closed because I placed it in the CPA section, which I didn't know you couldn't do. Every review has been more than positive so far.
2013-11-21, 03:04 AM,
good luck with the sales
2013-11-21, 03:11 AM,
Thank you for everyone wishing me luck on sales.
2013-11-21, 03:48 AM,
I Bought and it's excellent very HQ member and very professionnal , don't hesitate
2013-11-21, 04:47 AM,
Yea man, I will private message you my skype.
2013-11-21, 09:01 AM, (This post was last modified: 2013-11-21, 09:18 AM by wackiin.)
Hi
Ive just found this forum and this is my first post lol can you pm me your skype and a payment link do you take pp?

I cant even reply without 50 posts lol nice anyway shot you 2 pp's because i didnt read it the first time anyway i also hit you on skype from
AtlantaProMarketing
Thanks

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  BEST DEAL ★ OLD YOUTUBE PVA ACCOUNTS ★ 2006-2016 ★ OldPva 58 1,454 2 hours ago
Last Post: cracklings1017
  SUPER SELLER AGED YOUTUBE ACCOUNTS FOR SALE |2006-2016| PvaZone 254 20,821 3 hours ago
Last Post: PvaZone
  DISCOUNT GO VIRAL - How I Grew My FB Page to 160k+ Real Likes in 4 Months With No Investments! DEADZ 30 1,904 9 hours ago
Last Post: DEADZ
  DISCOUNT Celebrify.us! | Quality & Affordable Services | Instagram, Facebook, Youtube & More! Mr. Burnham 77 4,975 9 hours ago
Last Post: Mr. Burnham
  SALE SMMARMY.com | SMM Panel | Youtube Views Working | All Social Media Services Working smmarmy 68 1,520 Today, 08:05 AM
Last Post: smmarmy

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top