[RESOLVED] Problem accessing forum from mobile
2016-07-17, 01:38 AM, (This post was last modified: 2016-08-02, 04:44 PM by HawkEye.)
I'm using android with Google Chrome and it request everytime I click something on forum to verify that I'm not accessing forum from proxy, I'm not using any proxy. Sometime images doesn't load well from mobile.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

PM me if you want to get into a private cpa network. Lots of SOI offers and great am . Made over 40k there this month.
Get 25$ by registering with my link on payoneer
2016-07-17, 01:43 PM,
I will be discussing this with hosting, even i am facing this issue.
2016-07-17, 02:33 PM,
(2016-07-17, 01:38 AM)Danisk Wrote: I'm using android with Google Chrome and it request everytime I click something on forum to verify that I'm not accessing forum from proxy, I'm not using any proxy. Sometime images doesn't load well from mobile.

I assume you are seeing that because you're accessing Elites via open WIFI spots on the mobile, our system could be detecting that as VPN/proxies depending on the access point. I'll contact the hosting regarding this now and will see what he says.

Regarding the broken images are you seeing this from the mobile, or are you seeing this when accessing via a computer from home. I have not yet experienced any broken images before but it could be due to some problems we faced the other day: Sorry For Any Downtime (Hosting Is Having Some Issues)

Leave it with me!

Thanks
2016-07-18, 03:44 AM,
(2016-07-17, 02:33 PM)ϟ★Hawk Eye★ϟ Wrote:
(2016-07-17, 01:38 AM)Danisk Wrote: I'm using android with Google Chrome and it request everytime I click something on forum to verify that I'm not accessing forum from proxy, I'm not using any proxy. Sometime images doesn't load well from mobile.

I assume you are seeing that because you're accessing Elites via open WIFI spots on the mobile, our system could be detecting that as VPN/proxies depending on the access point. I'll contact the hosting regarding this now and will see what he says.

Regarding the broken images are you seeing this from the mobile, or are you seeing this when accessing via a computer from home. I have not yet experienced any broken images before but it could be due to some problems we faced the other day: Sorry For Any Downtime (Hosting Is Having Some Issues)

Leave it with me!

Thanks
No it happens every time I access forum with my smartphone, I'm using my mobile/ carrier connection, also sometimes it happens with WiFi too. As for broken images watch the image attached below as example.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

PM me if you want to get into a private cpa network. Lots of SOI offers and great am . Made over 40k there this month.
Get 25$ by registering with my link on payoneer
2016-07-18, 01:43 PM,
(2016-07-18, 03:44 AM)Danisk Wrote:
(2016-07-17, 02:33 PM)ϟ★Hawk Eye★ϟ Wrote:

Leave it with me!

Thanks
No it happens every time I access forum with my smartphone, I'm using my mobile/ carrier connection, also sometimes it happens with WiFi too. As for broken images watch the image attached below as example.

It's to do with your ISP please send me over your IP address, you can either PM me or use the contact form in the footer to communicate with me directly. I'll be closing this down now as it's only yourself that is facing these issues.

Thanks
2016-08-02, 04:44 PM,
No response form the OP so I assume this is resolved.

Closed.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  SOLVED *** RESOLVED *** luckyboy64 2 174 2017-11-09, 09:57 PM
Last Post: HawkEye
  SOLVED Help with the forum. User stars itzaxiom 5 290 2017-08-24, 01:44 PM
  SOLVED [IMPLEMENTED] Search current thread / forum? DemiGod100 2 266 2017-07-04, 10:19 PM
Last Post: Verilog
  SOLVED [RESOLVED] Shmulik1983 2 562 2017-05-20, 07:29 PM
  RESOLVED Mr. Tokyo 5 678 2017-05-15, 05:10 PM

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top