[RESOLVED] [BUG] Deleting Private Message's
2016-06-20, 05:56 PM,
(This post was last modified: 2016-08-02, 04:48 PM by HawkEye.)
-Not allowed to post in Forums Bug Section [is that bug too?, asks for 75 posts in certain area's but I feel anyone should be able to post under that, as a newest member is also capable to find a bug.]

Hey guys, I found this bug when i tried to delete a few messages today, When I tried to delete multiple messages from the inbox, it refreshed the page but doesn't delete the pm's, but while trying to delete it after viewing it, it does the job. I must be very sorry if it is meant to not be deleted, I tried reading if i could find something like that, but it was not mentioned.

A Career in Digital Marketing with CPA, Thats sounds like LIFE!
2016-06-20, 06:04 PM,
(2016-06-20, 05:56 PM)Qoins Wrote: -Not allowed to post in Forums Bug Section [is that bug too?, asks for 75 posts in certain area's but I feel anyone should be able to post under that, as a newest member is also capable to find a bug.]

Hey guys, I found this bug when i tried to delete a few messages today, When I tried to delete multiple messages from the inbox, it refreshed the page but doesn't delete the pm's, but while trying to delete it after viewing it, it does the job. I must be very sorry if it is meant to not be deleted, I tried reading if i could find something like that, but it was not mentioned.

I'm pretty sure you contacted me via the contact form regarding this, I told you to post a thread inside the forum bug area. Unsure why you posted this into the help desk, I have now moved it and we will wait for Verilog to respond on here. I'll go ahead and close this and wait for him to respond, should be tomorrow hopefully as he has been away due to sickness.

Moved
2016-06-20, 06:44 PM,
Can you tell me exact steps to reproduce the issue, so that i can check it and fix it.
2016-06-20, 07:13 PM,
(2016-06-20, 06:04 PM)ϟ★Hawk Eye★ϟ Wrote:
(2016-06-20, 05:56 PM)Qoins Wrote: -Not allowed to post in Forums Bug Section [is that bug too?, asks for 75 posts in certain area's but I feel anyone should be able to post under that, as a newest member is also capable to find a bug.]

I'm pretty sure you contacted me via the contact form regarding this, I told you to post a thread inside the forum bug area. Unsure why you posted this into the help desk, I have now moved it and we will wait for Verilog to respond on here. I'll go ahead and close this and wait for him to respond, should be tomorrow hopefully as he has been away due to sickness.

Moved

No, I never did, But about the Forum Bug, I tried posting there, and it showed me error message that i am not allowed to. Here is the Image- https://gyazo.com/38bf672c1afd1faf0cb296fb7ccd5d43

And verlog, Right here https://gyazo.com/c09f42d89f1d6710cc347fb7f18ef2e0

2016-06-20, 08:17 PM,
(2016-06-20, 07:13 PM)Qoins Wrote:

Moved

No, I never did, But about the Forum Bug, I tried posting there, and it showed me error message that i am not allowed to. Here is the Image- https://gyazo.com/38bf672c1afd1faf0cb296fb7ccd5d43

And verlog, Right here https://gyazo.com/c09f42d89f1d6710cc347fb7f18ef2e0
When you pressed the delete button, it didn't deleted the messages than. Correct ?
If yes, i will mark it as bug and fix it when i meet with Hawk. :)
2016-06-20, 08:29 PM,
(2016-06-20, 08:17 PM)Verilog Wrote: When you pressed the delete button, it didn't deleted the messages than. Correct ?

Yes, on that image page i showed you, if we delete it while reading the content in side the message it works. so yes your right.

2016-06-21, 11:11 PM,

Moved

(2016-06-20, 08:29 PM)Qoins Wrote:
(2016-06-20, 08:17 PM)Verilog Wrote: When you pressed the delete button, it didn't deleted the messages than. Correct ?

Yes, on that image page i showed you, if we delete it while reading the content in side the message it works. so yes your right.

Issue has been fixed.
Thanks for reporting :)
2016-06-21, 11:39 PM,
(2016-06-21, 11:11 PM)Verilog Wrote:

Moved

Issue has been fixed.

Hehe, to fix that issue, now the whole user menu is bugged, nothing opens as drop down menu now :P

2016-06-23, 10:51 AM,
(2016-06-21, 11:39 PM)Qoins Wrote:
(2016-06-21, 11:11 PM)Verilog Wrote:

Moved

Issue has been fixed.

Hehe, to fix that issue, now the whole user menu is bugged, nothing opens as drop down menu now :P

All fixed :)
2016-06-26, 05:13 PM,
I'm still having the bug , can't PM Hawk about my account upgrade as it's telling my inbox is %100 full

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  SOLVED Alert button Bug #2 Nem 2 129 2017-10-18, 09:39 PM
Last Post: Verilog
  Private Messages Watt 0 89 2017-10-17, 12:58 AM
Last Post: Watt
  SOLVED Cryptocurrency Discussions BUG lurkingh 2 150 2017-10-03, 02:34 PM
  SOLVED Upgrade Bug & some issue LB'Decoy 2 137 2017-09-28, 11:51 AM
  SOLVED [RESOLVED] Shmulik1983 2 518 2017-05-20, 07:29 PM
Last Post: HawkEye