[RESOLVED]
2016-07-01, 01:31 AM,
(This post was last modified: 2016-07-01, 09:25 PM by Eion.)
The issue is now resolved.
Latest Thanks - View all

Quobi(2016-07-01 03:06 AM) 
2016-07-01, 03:16 AM,
(This post was last modified: 2016-07-01, 03:46 AM by Quobi.)
Got myself some time to enter here and now I see this. I'm really sorry for you Eion!

Personally I find this kind of people worse than scammers. When things like this happens to sellers we got a potentially leaker of our product which put our product's future in danger and there is no chances of getting the money back.

That is stupid.
Latest Thanks - View all

Eion(2016-07-01 03:30 AM) 
2016-07-01, 07:14 AM,
DonChirof has been contacted to reply to this thread, if he failed to reply within the allotted time (72 hours), he will be banned from the forum.
2016-07-01, 09:50 AM,
(This post was last modified: 2016-07-01, 10:04 AM by DonChirof.)
Hey i buyed the software 12 days ago and i never use it because of my study i have a lot of exams but to today when i tried to use the software ,he don't want to create anythings when i see the log he show me reason error and something i spended 2 hours trying to fix the problem but anything happen this why i asked for refund ,because i don't like spending money for something that don't work for me
2016-07-01, 10:38 AM,
(This post was last modified: 2016-07-01, 10:45 AM by Eion.)
(2016-07-01, 09:50 AM)DonChirof Wrote: Hey i buyed the software 12 days ago and i never use it because of my study i have a lot of exams but to today when i tried to use the software ,he don't want to create anythings when i see the log he show me reason error and something i spended 2 hours trying to fix the problem but anything happen this why i asked for refund ,because i don't like spending money for something that don't work for me

i buyed the software 12 days ago and i never use it because of my study I am sorry but that is the most cliched fake excuse one could come up with. No offence, but I literally don't care whether you have used it or not. It's a one time payment product and you have the rights to use it or not use it, whenever you want. Don't make it as an excuse as it isn't one.

The bot comes with a detailed .pdf manual which covers most if not everything regarding errors generated by the bot. The "Email is taken" and other errors are easily understandable and "An error occurred" is the only ambiguous one which has been explained in detail in the manual and/or main thread. However, you tried the bot, had an issue, instead of bothering to contact me regarding it, you decided to chargeback. It would clearly imply that you actually had no intention of resolving the matter and only wanted your money back.

why i asked for refund Apparently you didn't wait for a response and went ahead, issuing a chargeback. The bot has a strict no refund policy so you really have no ground to demand a refund. You violated the ToS and issued a chargeback.
2016-07-01, 06:55 PM,
I checked the manuel and nothing clearly mentioned about an error occured
And if you think that selling a software without refund if the software don't work well this is the big scamme here and the staff of cpae should make action about this
Btw every one here can create a fake software like a game generator and start selling it with no refund and with a greate description and recommandations by my friend i will sell it
2016-07-01, 07:18 PM,
(2016-07-01, 06:55 PM)DonChirof Wrote: I checked the manuel and nothing clearly mentioned about an error occured
And if you think that selling a software without refund if the software don't work well this is the big scamme here and the staff of cpae should make action about this
Btw every one here can create a fake software like a game generator and start selling it with no refund and with a greate description and recommandations by my friend i will sell it

Taking from the FAQ section of the original thread, which is readable by everyone:

[Image: 96fe1ea03fbd4452b5cff9bd13e4fb6b.png]

Taken from the FAQ section of the manual:

[Image: c65afc5ceb1b4bca9404b87e2ac937cd.png]

Also, I have attached the manual for everyone to see.

Basically you had an issue and without contacting me about it, you decided that the bot is fake and doesn't work and initiated a chargeback? I am sorry, but anyone with a common sense could see how you have no intentions of resolving the matter and just want to scam me.

Attached Files
.pdf   IGCreator Manual.pdf (Size: 140.72 KB / Downloads: 1)
2016-07-01, 07:18 PM,
and about my probléme
this is what mentioned in the manuel
Q. I keep getting "An error occurred" message. What should I do?
This could happen for several reasons but the most common is that either your IP or proxy has been flagged by Instagram or they are blocking further registrations through the IP/Proxy. Try to limit account creation to 1/proxy and always use private ones. You could try to create 1 accounts per proxy every 24 hours but the safest approach is to have a max of 1 account per proxy. Try setting the interval to more than 60 seconds. Also, avoid public proxies at all cost.
and i tried to change my proxies
[Image: 3603249e8f087de8307974dbcb3cd941.png]
but when i checked my proxies manuelly i create normally an instagram account without any problem
2016-07-01, 07:26 PM,
(This post was last modified: 2016-07-01, 07:29 PM by Eion.)
(2016-07-01, 07:18 PM)DonChirof Wrote: and about my probléme
this is what mentioned in the manuel
Q. I keep getting "An error occurred" message. What should I do?
This could happen for several reasons but the most common is that either your IP or proxy has been flagged by Instagram or they are blocking further registrations through the IP/Proxy. Try to limit account creation to 1/proxy and always use private ones. You could try to create 1 accounts per proxy every 24 hours but the safest approach is to have a max of 1 account per proxy. Try setting the interval to more than 60 seconds. Also, avoid public proxies at all cost.
and i tried to change my proxies
[Image: 3603249e8f087de8307974dbcb3cd941.png]
but when i checked my proxies manuelly i create normally an instagram account without any problem

The only thing you said is that "my proxies don't work". That's quite a constructive explanation of your issue! I believe you are failing to properly configure the proxies in the program and hence the errors. I was available to my clients, all the time, for solving technical issues like this one. However, you never bothered to contact me and you were so impatient that before you even vaguely notified me about your problem, you issued a chargeback.
2016-07-01, 07:32 PM,
(This post was last modified: 2016-07-01, 07:35 PM by DonChirof.)
i used a lot of software just try to ask vlad blastersuit i purchased all ther software and any one of ther software come with like this problem
and the proxies configuration is proxy:port:user:password

no first of all i thinked that the problem is in the proxies but when i contacted the support they give me a new one and tell to use the 55555 port
and when i tried to use it i get the some problem with the program
and when i checked manuelly everything is right account created perfectelly

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Resolved - SpawneR Scammer - Chargeback [CLOSED] Quobi 13 2,597 2016-11-25, 04:14 PM
Last Post: HawkEye
  [RESOLVED] Service purchased but seller never replied/completed order. Lucy 3 1,568 2016-11-01, 07:29 PM
  [RESOLVED][CLOSED]Borislav scammed me!!! denial21 30 4,019 2016-05-21, 11:37 PM
Last Post: SiriusBlack
  [RESOLVED] quadro 10 2,011 2016-05-11, 01:22 PM
  RESOLVED. Andrei 2 1,106 2014-10-01, 03:26 PM

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top