[RESOLVED]
2016-05-10, 07:58 PM,
(This post was last modified: 2016-05-11, 01:23 PM by HawkEye.)
Latest Thanks - View all

angelis300(2016-05-11 01:20 PM) Grizzly(2016-05-11 04:12 AM) 
2016-05-11, 01:49 AM,
The user has been contacted via a PM. I'd also like to add that since the OP's language is not English there should be no comments regarding his thread. Please keep this thread polite no swearing, try and resolve it without arguing please guys.

I'll come back and check this tomorrow!

Thanks
Hawk
2016-05-11, 02:03 AM,
(2016-05-10, 07:58 PM)quadro Wrote: PS2. Why only good reviews can be posted on sales thread? Why creator of sale thread cant solve issues that his customer came across publicly? When i was a newbie and stumble upon a sales thread without any negative reviews, i will surely buy it if im interested. I dont even know that there is a subforum about these 'bad reviews'. If I would know this earlier, i wont buy it. It misleads newer users.

+1 from me about this fact
Latest Thanks - View all

angelis300(2016-05-11 01:20 PM) 
2016-05-11, 02:19 AM,
(This post was last modified: 2016-05-11, 03:05 AM by Eion.)
How come you never bothered to contact me with your problems on Skype? You keep saying that you were having issues but for some odd reason you never contacted me regarding it. It looks highly suspicious and I think all of these is because you are upset over the paid updates, even though it was clearly mentioned in the original sale thread. Your lack of patience to properly read the sale thread before making a purchase is not my fault. To be honest, if paying $9.99 half yearly is such a troublesome for an internet marketer, then I think you are definitely doing something wrong with IM. Please don't take this offensively but if you are having financial troubles I would have even considered providing you a free update, if you contacted me.

Nothing is "forced" on you. Forcing a payment is when I charge your bank/card/paypal without your consent and that didn't (more appropriately, couldn't) happen. Did you honestly read even a single line of the sale thread? Most of the softwares nowadays have subscription based payment structure which usually costs a lot more in the long run. Hence I implemented a one time license purchase and paid update systems, considering internal IG related changes, which renders the bot useless, occur every few months (5 ~ 6) and then there are feature updates such as the 2.0 version, which as the name suggests, is a feature updates with added features (doesn't mean 1.0 stopped working when 2.0 was released). All updates are optional as it is your choice whether you wish to continue using the bot and/or get newer features.

If all your accounts are getting banned within hours of creation, then there DEFINITELY is something wrong with your proxy configurations (on the bot) and/or proxies. I could've helped you with it if you bothered to contact me in the first place.

Quote:He is selling incomplete product without any info about it in description. I would buy it if he inform me about no support for older version. So i spent 40$ for defective software that wont work anymore (wow almost 1 month subscription :D, such a good deal - it will be better if i could use it without any issues, but nah)

Clearly you have never read the sale thread. Thanks for proving my point. You just went ahead, made the purchase without reading anything, and now when things went south, you are upset because apparently your lack of patience to read the update structure of the bot is my fault.

At the end of the day, it is next to impossible to satisfy all customers in a software market since the end users can and will always blame the software for every issues. Also, if you don't believe me regarding the features of IGCreator and think me as some kind of "money-whore" person, then I am sorry to say this and don't take this offensively, but you are naive. Apparently you could blindly believe everything a corporation says to you but refuse to believe an individual legit seller even though the former one has nothing on stake for lying and deception whereas the later one has everything.

Regarding your question, yes the software is working fine. I have several satisfied customers and I regularly test the tool myself. But then again, I cannot make you believe me as you are adamant about your opinion that you are innocent of everything and the reason why your accounts were banned is entirely IGCreator's fault.

As a closing word, I would like to say this to you and to everyone, please CONTACT ME if you are having issues, I will try my best to lend assistance and help you resolve it, but if you stay silent then there is literally no way for me to lend you any support. There is no software or technique which can create ban-proof IG accounts and instead of blaming everything on someone/something else, it is often best to see your own mistakes and learn from it.

(2016-05-11, 02:03 AM)MoneyStack Wrote:
(2016-05-10, 07:58 PM)quadro Wrote: PS2. Why only good reviews can be posted on sales thread? Why creator of sale thread cant solve issues that his customer came across publicly? When i was a newbie and stumble upon a sales thread without any negative reviews, i will surely buy it if im interested. I dont even know that there is a subforum about these 'bad reviews'. If I would know this earlier, i wont buy it. It misleads newer users.

There is a difference between "bad" reviews and "dishonest" reviews. In most cases, like this one, the end user refuses to admit his mistakes and blames everything on the product, making him completely innocent and the product seller an evil fake promoter. Also, if unrestricted "bad reviews" are allowed, then competitors could easily demolish competitions with fake reviews through their friend circle. Yes, this is also true the other way round a quality-less product can't get more than a few good "fake" reviews. Only a high quality products can obtain several reviews, which are legit and from genuine buyers.
2016-05-11, 03:39 AM,
(This post was last modified: 2016-05-11, 03:45 AM by Eion.)
(2016-05-11, 03:23 AM)MoneyStack Wrote: CPA Elites Ltd., the owner of cpaelites.com, is a company based in Europe (Great Britain). So you, Eion, as a seller have to follow European law regarding product warranty and free replacement in case of bugs or non-functional routines. Maybe you should read the European law and ask a lawyer about this before you force people to pay twice for a (buggy) software within one week only.

Just my 2 cents.

The product is not owned by CPAElites and is not a part of CPA Elites Ltd., so no, I don't have to follow any EU laws regarding it. And bugs or non-functional routines "claimed" by a single user is more likely the problem from the user's end due to his misuse/lack of knowledge. I never "forced" anyone to pay for anything. You seem to be attracted towards this matter even though you are not a client yourself and it doesn't concern you. It seems to me that you are a friend of the OP who's just siding with him to feed his propaganda, considering you are passing your judgments based on only one side of the story, ignoring whatever I posted above. This thread doesn't concern you and while I respect your opinion and knowledge, it is in the best interest of everyone to keep it to yourself.
2016-05-11, 03:50 AM,
(2016-05-11, 02:03 AM)MoneyStack Wrote:

Actually no that was my mistake when I posted the thread earlier, reviews are allowed of course but deal disputes are not, big difference. If you are disputing the purchase and want your money back this is the correct section. I went ahead and edited that thread, it was late when I posted it.

Long day.
Latest Thanks - View all

angelis300(2016-05-11 01:24 PM) 
2016-05-11, 03:52 AM,
(2016-05-11, 03:23 AM)MoneyStack Wrote: CPA Elites Ltd., the owner of cpaelites.com, is a company based in Europe (Great Britain). So you, Eion, as a seller have to follow European law regarding product warranty and free replacement in case of bugs or non-functional routines. Maybe you should read the European law and ask a lawyer about this before you force people to pay twice for a (buggy) software within one week only.

Just my 2 cents.

MoneyStack, I'd have to ask that you stay out of this please, this is between the customer and the seller,
2016-05-11, 04:27 AM,
I had recieved a copy from Eion and I can tell you it worked really well, there were some bugs at the first but when I contacted Eion he solved them and the software worked great
Latest Thanks - View all

Eion(2016-05-11 12:35 PM) 
2016-05-11, 11:56 AM,
Eion updated IGcreator after Instagram update. I tried the software and it's working really well. Faster than previous version. I saw my friend having issue with IGcreator then i checked out and problem was in proxies that my friend was using. Now everything is solved and he bought proxies from a reputed provider. Eion thanks for the beautiful stuff.

Happy Earning.
Latest Thanks - View all

Eion(2016-05-11 12:35 PM) 
2016-05-11, 12:48 PM,
(This post was last modified: 2016-05-11, 12:56 PM by Eion.)
I think I should provide a short compiled version of OP's complaint, since most people don't have the time or patience to read through everything and as OP started the thread, he will obviously be seen as the victim, whereas the actual victim is myself, the seller. Here is the unbiased "short" point version of this thread:

1. The buyer claims that the bot doesn't work and/or if it works, then the created accounts are extremely vulnerable to bans.

My Answer: The buyer is lying or never really figured out how to properly configure proxies in the bot. Also, he's making claims and accusations without any proofs. Just to be clear here, anyone could ask my existing customers to prove the quality of support I offer. For many of the customers, I went to their PC remotely through TV and showed them the proper configuration. Now, quadro, never even remotely bothered to contact me regarding his issues in the past month and all of a sudden he is showing this outburst. I don't know whether anyone needs to read the rest of the post, the buyer is clearly scamming me as if he genuinely had any issues, the common sense would've been to contact me asap.

2. The buyer claims that I told him to use random alphanumeric usernames as other won't work with the bot.

My Answer: This is a downright lie as he contacted me regarding unique username issues and I suggested him that he can use random alphanumeric strings as those will most probably be unique. It was a mere tips and an alternative way to tackle the scarcity of unique usernames. Obviously all usernames will work but since there are billions of IG accounts, it will be hard to get unique common usernames. It isn't the bot's or my fault that there is an influx of users in the past couple months due to massive expansion of IG affiliate marketing campaigns. The buyer intentionally misinterpreted and now is acting innocent.

3. The buyer is acting surprised that the bot comes with a paid update model and complaining that he had no idea of this whatever.

My Answer: From the first day, I have clearly stated that the payment structure of IGCreator consist of one time payment of the license and then paid updates. IG make internal changes every few months (3 ~ 6) and there is a chance that the bot will stop working after a change and I will provide a paid update to counter it, although it's not guaranteed. There are feature updates such as 2.0, but when it was released, the previous 1.0 version didn't stop working. Feature updates should only be purchased if the user wants the new features. However, as for 2.1, it was an update to counter IG's recent changes and if anyone wishes to use the bot, then he/she will have to update their existing version. Again, it's your call if you want to update and nothing is forced as I stated everything on the original thread from Day 1. The buyer clearly never read the thread and is now upset because of it and blaming it on me, which is both childish and ridiculous.

4. The buyer claims that the mobile device simulation on this software is a made up story.

My Answer: I offered staff members to take a look at my source code and confirm whether the buyer is saying the truth or making up stories to feed his propaganda. Also, until recently, IG didn't allow the creation of accounts without mobile devices so it's pretty much a common sense that the bot uses mobile device simulations.

5. The buyer claims that I am forcing him to update and that I promised that no paid updates will be required to make the bot work.

My Answer: Honestly, just don't use the word "force" because I don't think you know what it actually means. Nobody is forcing the anyone to pay anything. I never said that paid updates will not be required but I actually said quite the opposite. The buyer continues to misinterpret whatever I say, maybe due to his lack of command over English, since it's not his native language as he claims. However, in that case, isn't it the responsibility of the buyer to contact the seller and clarify everything before stepping forward?

That's pretty much it. No need to read the walls of text if you don't want to. Be me guest to judge who the actual victim is. After all, there are two sides of every coin.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Resolved - SpawneR Scammer - Chargeback [CLOSED] Quobi 13 2,566 2016-11-25, 04:14 PM
Last Post: HawkEye
  [RESOLVED] Service purchased but seller never replied/completed order. Lucy 3 1,562 2016-11-01, 07:29 PM
  [RESOLVED] Eion 24 2,737 2016-07-01, 10:51 PM
  [RESOLVED][CLOSED]Borislav scammed me!!! denial21 30 4,009 2016-05-21, 11:37 PM
Last Post: SiriusBlack
  RESOLVED. Andrei 2 1,102 2014-10-01, 03:26 PM

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top