REMOVED
2015-05-30, 08:02 AM, (This post was last modified: 2015-05-30, 01:06 PM by HawkEye.)
REMOVED
2015-05-30, 08:23 AM,
(2015-05-30, 08:02 AM)edmonleung Wrote: First, I am really sorry that I post in the wrong section, but I can not create thread or reply in network reviews cause I do not have enough post.

MGCash sc@m my money, today I can not login to my account, and try to recover my password, the system responds can not find my email. So it means my account is deleted. And I recheck my email there is NOT any email explain why my account got deleted or banned.

I have worked for MGCash a long time, for about 2 years. And I think this network is really reliable but all my believe collapse now. They pay very on time but I do not know why this time they do that with me !!!

Affiliate ID: 5695

Hope that I can have any respond from mgcash owner

Try to be cool dude and don't say it's a scam unless it passed the 7 days mark without a progress. Chill out! :)

Kind Regards,
CapsLuck

[Image: addskype.png?u=iSaganiCPA&c=purple]
--------------
2015-05-30, 08:28 AM,
(2015-05-30, 08:23 AM)iSagani Wrote:
(2015-05-30, 08:02 AM)edmonleung Wrote: First, I am really sorry that I post in the wrong section, but I can not create thread or reply in network reviews cause I do not have enough post.

MGCash sc@m my money, today I can not login to my account, and try to recover my password, the system responds can not find my email. So it means my account is deleted. And I recheck my email there is NOT any email explain why my account got deleted or banned.

I have worked for MGCash a long time, for about 2 years. And I think this network is really reliable but all my believe collapse now. They pay very on time but I do not know why this time they do that with me !!!

Try to be cool dude and don't say it's a sc@m unless it passed the 7 days mark without a progress. Chill out! :)

Thanks for your reply, I am sorry about that. But I am really panic now. Because I quit my job, and put all effort in MGCash, its my main source, and now is end of the month. I have to pay bill. So I just want to get back my money as soon as possible
Latest Thanks - View all

★WiM★(2015-05-30 03:54 PM) 
2015-05-30, 08:29 AM,
(2015-05-30, 08:28 AM)edmonleung Wrote:
(2015-05-30, 08:23 AM)iSagani Wrote:

Try to be cool dude and don't say it's a sc@m unless it passed the 7 days mark without a progress. Chill out! :)

Thanks for your reply, I am sorry about that. But I am really panic now. Because I quit my job, and put all effort in MGCash, its my main source, and now is end of the month. I have to pay bill. So I just want to get back my money as soon as possible

I already tagged one of the manager of MGCash on your thread :) Let's wait for his reply :)
Latest Thanks - View all

edmonleung(2015-05-30 08:30 AM) 

Kind Regards,
CapsLuck

--------------
2015-05-30, 09:10 AM, (This post was last modified: 2015-05-30, 09:38 AM by Dario_.)
Hello mate!

There is no reason for a panic, someone ddos us 2x in the last few days I guess it is the case again.
I am writing you here this even it is 4AM in my country, so as you can see we really do care for our affiliates.
This will be fixed as soon as possible, again it is not our fault.
We are always paying on time, everytime since 2011 and I really do not know why you`ve opened a thread like this.
I would always suggest you to contact one of our account managers.

We are stronger than ever and you do not have to worry, our site will be back within few hours and you will be able to log into your account.

Best regards,
Dario
Latest Thanks - View all

★WiM★(2015-05-30 03:54 PM) CapsLuck(2015-05-30 09:56 AM) edmonleung(2015-05-30 09:17 AM) 

PM ME IF YOU NEED SOME HELP TO GET APPROVED WITH - CRAKREVENUEˇˇ

[Image: JQdY0fL.png]

2015-05-30, 09:41 AM,

Mgcash is legit Network and have Friendly Staff, MGCash account managers are also available on Skype, So before Opening this thread u contact with your account manager?

Proud To Be Member of CPAElites
2015-05-30, 12:13 PM,
(2015-05-30, 09:57 AM)A-Supremacy Wrote: Who the f### uses MGCash anyways? are they even a real network? sorry history has proven that you shouldnt trust a network ran by a bunch of kids as BlamAds, CPATank and other networks that went bankrupt have shown.

Use cpagrip or have fun getting your leads shaved using crappy "networks"

Did you seriously made new account to trash other networks reputation? I know this is your account: ZoneL because you left similar post on my thread too. For starters a lot of people are using MGCash and if you don't know how to earn money online it is not problem of network the problem is you! So before you try to say negative things about some network I would first advice you to try it out, and not to talk things you do not know about.
Latest Thanks - View all

★WiM★(2015-05-30 03:44 PM) 

Skype/Mail me for approving and join us on link below! SKYPE: nem.mgcash MAIL: nemanja@mgcash.com

[Image: Il4ZQYz.png]
2015-05-30, 12:18 PM,
Oh thank you after all. Everything back normal. Thank you for everything.

MGCash ROCKS !!! YOU GUYS SO AWESEOME

Please close this topic or remove this topic. I am sorry for creating this thread, cause I try to contact via skype and email but did not get any answer. And I am too panic. Sorry about that. Really apologize
2015-05-30, 12:43 PM,
(2015-05-30, 12:13 PM)Hypnotick Wrote:
(2015-05-30, 09:57 AM)A-Supremacy Wrote: Who the f### uses MGCash anyways? are they even a real network? sorry history has proven that you shouldnt trust a network ran by a bunch of kids as BlamAds, CPATank and other networks that went bankrupt have shown.

Use cpagrip or have fun getting your leads shaved using crappy "networks"

Did you seriously made new account to trash other networks reputation? I know this is your account: ZoneL because you left similar post on my thread too. For starters a lot of people are using MGCash and if you don't know how to earn money online it is not problem of network the problem is you! So before you try to say negative things about some network I would first advice you to try it out, and not to talk things you do not know about.

hahaha! Leave him alone Hypnotick, he is out of his mind. LOL!

Kind Regards,
CapsLuck

--------------
2015-05-30, 01:06 PM,

This is just silly you can't post threads accusing people of being scammers, you did not even contact them directly beforehand. How would you like it if I did that to you on a public forum, please just THINK about others before doing anything like this again. I'm closing this down as the network has responded and offered the support.

Closed.
Latest Thanks - View all

★WiM★(2015-05-30 03:45 PM) Finalgame(2015-05-30 01:32 PM) CapsLuck(2015-05-30 01:08 PM) 

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Removed. TheGreatDane 2 225 2017-10-02, 02:50 AM
Last Post: ogninjaa
  How to upload movie and game trailers to youtube and not get it removed? leki486 16 3,829 2017-08-01, 11:25 AM
Last Post: glowerz7
  (Removed) AndrewBondar 2 216 2017-02-11, 08:16 PM
Last Post: HawkEye
  YouTube videos removed Goliath 10 726 2017-02-11, 02:09 AM
Last Post: cmdee4
  Instagram Bio Website Link Removed Ginsan 0 454 2016-12-09, 05:34 PM
Last Post: Ginsan

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top