[REMOVED]
2014-05-18, 04:45 PM,
(This post was last modified: 2014-05-20, 08:59 PM by HawkEye.)
REMOVED

OMG! BEST NICHE EVER bit.ly/M6rxN3
[Image: 468x60-8.jpg]
2014-05-19, 02:24 PM,
You need to post proof of these complaints or something to backup your accusations.
I'll give you some time to provide something on here etc...
Latest Thanks - View all

- NiNSHUU -(2014-05-19 06:44 PM) 
2014-05-19, 10:09 PM,
(This post was last modified: 2014-05-19, 10:25 PM by Cargo.)
Are you the guy who contacted me and outraged like a kid?
https://i.imgur.com/HRW4yQ5.png
You could not provide me with a user or something to see which is the problem,it is a act of defamation.
Everything is logged into our database and displayed to you real-time. you expect me to stay and watch you account(which i don't know) and remove clicks manually?
I have no reason to get your money,because however it barely breathe and currently we have a problem with Vietnam users which fraud many fr offers(directly from AWM).

And to prove that I don't get your clicks, here is a part of code which is found on each mirror.
https://i.imgur.com/RjqygDR.png
Maybe you can't read code,but as you can see, there are no cases which it don't log the visits or what you claimed I'm doing.

I hope an admin will remove this topic, it's bad for network's reputation and the user could not provide absolutely nothing.
Latest Thanks - View all

Gabe(2014-05-19 11:30 PM) 

[Image: banner_small.gif]
Contact(Skype):cargo.cash9
2014-05-19, 11:23 PM,
(This post was last modified: 2014-05-19, 11:27 PM by Brokep.)
I haven't contacted you before on skype, that's not me. Though it must be one of the many users that reached out to me on your network and complained about the exact same thing.
Now about your little php script, I don't have any interest in reading it. Partly because it could be anything you want us to see.

This section is called network reviews. I just shared my opinion. I know I am not going to be using your network anymore for the above reasons, I thought I'd let everyone else know. Now it's up to them if they stay or not..

Plus if you take a look at all of my posts, you will see that I am not a troll. I hardly post stuff on cpaelites nowadays.

OMG! BEST NICHE EVER bit.ly/M6rxN3
[Image: 468x60-8.jpg]
2014-05-19, 11:46 PM,
At least could you prove an user so I could see which is the exactly your problem?
And the code thing, i could send you or the admin, on any time, a teamviewer user&pass and let you surf though all site code so you could see i'm not stealing anything.
An valid opinion must be based on real experience proven by valid proofs, what you have done in this topic is just throwing words just to discredit my 3 month work. I did not work that much to someone just come and say non-proved affirmations, if i wanted to get your money I could use the easy schema everyone use nowadays: buy that 100$ script,get a domain and host and wait kids to fall in my hands. But i did not, i've worked and still work at it, trying to make it better, no way I would put my work in danger by trying to rip you off of 2$ or 3$.

[Image: banner_small.gif]
Contact(Skype):cargo.cash9
2014-05-20, 01:01 AM,
(This post was last modified: 2014-05-20, 01:02 AM by Diem.)
Oh cmon brokep. I never tried cash9.org to be honest but this is happening in general and it is far away from problem network when survey does not complete even when PIN submit does not credit and unlock. This happens on every network because of offers. Networks does not create offers. Yes advertiser can Have Offer Problems? your ass anytime he wants. In every network you have a lot of offers and a lot of them barrely convert.

If I am you than I would say "Peerfly and MaxBounty are scam" but they are not.

THIS IS HOW I RANK

if you need help PM me :)
2014-05-20, 07:23 PM,
(2014-05-19, 11:46 PM)Cargo Wrote: At least could you prove an user so I could see which is the exactly your problem?
And the code thing, i could send you or the admin, on any time, a teamviewer user&pass and let you surf though all site code so you could see i'm not stealing anything.
An valid opinion must be based on real experience proven by valid proofs, what you have done in this topic is just throwing words just to discredit my 3 month work. I did not work that much to someone just come and say non-proved affirmations, if i wanted to get your money I could use the easy schema everyone use nowadays: buy that 100$ script,get a domain and host and wait kids to fall in my hands. But i did not, i've worked and still work at it, trying to make it better, no way I would put my work in danger by trying to rip you off of 2$ or 3$.

As normal I'm nothing to do with these topics, however, Brokep, you have been asked to provide some proof here so I suggest you do so, if not it will seem that your posting fake reviews and you may end up banned.
2014-05-20, 08:08 PM,
(2014-05-20, 07:23 PM)ϟ★Hawk Eye★ϟ Wrote:
(2014-05-19, 11:46 PM)Cargo Wrote: At least could you prove an user so I could see which is the exactly your problem?

As normal I'm nothing to do with these topics, however, Brokep, you have been asked to provide some proof here so I suggest you do so, if not it will seem that your posting fake reviews and you may end up banned.

I highly agree with hawk in this case. Opinions are allowed at cpaelites but not at the cost of the reputation of someone else. To share any opinion related to any one else other than you you must provide some kind of evidence that can clarify that the opinion is infact true. Or else people will end up ruining hard work and reputation of respected networks and users. I am not against you or cargo. I just pointed out the need of evidence. Without evidence we users nor the administrators and the staff of elites can know who is the culprit. So I highly suggest you to get any member who has the same problem to post here (if you think your claim is true) or get any other piece of evidence to justify the case. Failure to do so will most probably result in the thread getting deleted and you getting warned/banned. Sorry if I hurt anyone since I am not that good in vocabulary.

Kind regards,
Superhero99
Latest Thanks - View all

HawkEye(2014-05-20 08:55 PM) 

Join The Best Network Today And Earn REAL Money! The secret to success lies here.

[Image: jqE21u3.gif]
2014-05-20, 08:58 PM,
Right, this is being closed down due to the lack of proof nor responses by the OP. Such threads wont be tolerated without proof on here, from now on I'm going to be acting much more strictly when approving threads in here. I'm fed up with users attempting to abuse this forum and my kindness.
Latest Thanks - View all

Jaysamuel(2014-05-30 05:38 AM) Zombie(2014-05-20 10:05 PM) Cargo(2014-05-20 09:26 PM) Superhero99(2014-05-20 09:12 PM) 

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Removed. TheGreatDane 2 184 2017-10-02, 02:50 AM
Last Post: ogninjaa
  How to upload movie and game trailers to youtube and not get it removed? leki486 16 3,713 2017-08-01, 11:25 AM
Last Post: glowerz7
  (Removed) AndrewBondar 2 200 2017-02-11, 08:16 PM
Last Post: HawkEye
  YouTube videos removed Goliath 10 685 2017-02-11, 02:09 AM
Last Post: cmdee4
  Instagram Bio Website Link Removed Ginsan 0 425 2016-12-09, 05:34 PM
Last Post: Ginsan

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top