(REALITY THREAD) No Traffic Converts - [Complete Checklist Proof] Whats Your View?
2016-12-31, 01:43 PM,
1. SEO - its gotten MUCH harder now to get ranked, churn and burn is way to hit and miss and PBNs take AGESSsss. My friend has some sites ranking now for SIX MONTHS which is insane. Those websites are not banned either they are second page like 11th/13th. SEO really has changed a lot now it takes a long time. Google like to tease and out people off IMO to prevent spammers.

2. IG - tried this and failed no matter what I tried, used software with safe settings I tried EVERYTHING possible including that Elites trick inside the downloads forum with the links. No matter what happens IG aggressively restrict accounts new or old, no matter what the niche. Verifying accounts alone is a massive time consuming job and replacing them is even bigger.

3. Quora - tried this and its shit

4. Facebook - nope this fails with pages as they get flagged, tried adverts but they get banned and the ONLY way to bank with adverts is; 1. Cloaker 2. Access to PayPal accounts/cards and this is VERY difficult because its borderline illegal in most countries to use fake information on accounts

5. Twitter - SHIT

6. YouTube + DM - SHIT all hack/cheats videos get flagged, I tried aged accounts / using Adsense to buffer them and no matter what BH niche = BANNED

7. Paid traffic - SHIT

there's others I likely missed but all fail these days share your experiences Elites!
2016-12-31, 01:47 PM,
hey OP just because does not work for you doesn't meant its not working for others like with SEO everyone has their own game plan that they execute I get your point about PBNs though and think soon they won't be as good because SEO changes all the time anyway

For everything else though I agree with you :(
2016-12-31, 01:48 PM,
1. SEO - I have never tried it so I cant comment on it
2. IG - Im currently earning good from this method and so are lots of people
3. Quora - Saturated
4. Facebook - Havent tried it but I have friends who make good money with ADs
5. Twitter - Twitter has potential, I am earning a little bit from it atm
6. YouTube - Youtube is a gold mine and if you claim otherwise you must be autistic
7. Paid traffic - THE SHIT, this is where people earn big

To conclude you appear to have the mental capacity of a child and I suggest you leave the internet
2016-12-31, 01:57 PM,
(2016-12-31, 01:48 PM)Fad3d Wrote: 1. SEO - I have never tried it so I cant comment on it
3. Quora - Saturated
6. YouTube - Youtube is a gold mine and if you claim otherwise you must be autistic

To conclude you appear to have the mental capacity of a child and I suggest you leave the internet

Fad3d was responding but you beat me to it as normal. Agreed with most points I use IG OP and it works you just need patience bro and yes accounts need to be verified but NOTHING comes easy in IM????

FB yeah adverts get banned you need new accounts, if you're in a country with strict rules then avoid.

Quora / Twitter shit yes paid traffic well that's good for NON INCENTIVE I don't know anyone banking with BH shit using paid traffic unless perhaps PPC but bans are likely!

SEO I can say based on research is slower and your point about Google making it harder could be correct, I read a post on Forum discussions are not allowed here. and someone explained a similar theory.

YouTube actually Fad3d he has a point no when it comes to BH niches anyway, I think you should explain otherwise if not and don't be so rude with him man? Surprised
2016-12-31, 02:05 PM,
(This post was last modified: 2016-12-31, 02:08 PM by glowerz7.)
(2016-12-31, 01:43 PM)rounge3 Wrote: 1. SEO - its gotten MUCH harder now to get ranked, churn and burn is way to hit and miss and PBNs take AGESSsss. My friend has some sites ranking now for SIX MONTHS which is insane. Those websites are not banned either they are second page like 11th/13th. SEO really has changed a lot now it takes a long time. Google like to tease and out people off IMO to prevent spammers.

2. IG - tried this and failed no matter what I tried, used software with safe settings I tried EVERYTHING possible including that Elites trick inside the downloads forum with the links. No matter what happens IG aggressively restrict accounts new or old, no matter what the niche. Verifying accounts alone is a massive time consuming job and replacing them is even bigger.

3. Quora - tried this and its shit

4. Facebook - nope this fails with pages as they get flagged, tried adverts but they get banned and the ONLY way to bank with adverts is; 1. Cloaker 2. Access to PayPal accounts/cards and this is VERY difficult because its borderline illegal in most countries to use fake information on accounts

5. Twitter - SHIT

6. YouTube + DM - SHIT all hack/cheats videos get flagged, I tried aged accounts / using Adsense to buffer them and no matter what BH niche = BANNED

7. Paid traffic - SHIT

there's others I likely missed but all fail these days share your experiences Elites!

That's my IG thread you mentioned and yea nothing is easy you have to work hard. Tip - hire a VA to check and replace accounts on the software, I have 700 accounts running. :p

(2016-12-31, 01:48 PM)Fad3d Wrote: 1. SEO - I have never tried it so I cant comment on it
3. Quora - Saturated

Yo my mental capacity is okay I'm banking via IG but even for me YOUTUBE I agree with OP for hacks its hard, can you actually share something rather than just slam the guy. You said YT is a goldmine but you can not mean with game hack vids because that's dead for a long time now.
2016-12-31, 03:10 PM,
1. SEO- it does work, just look at coc niche the ame sites ranked since atleast 1 year
2. IG - its working lots of people banking on it with simple spam bots
3. Quora never tryed it
4. Facebook depends you either make money or don't
5. Twitter is getting less and less irrelevant, i don't know anybody banking from it
6. YouTube lots of people banking just look at how many video creation sales thrads there are
7. Paid traffic - lots of people banking, i know a guy making 15k$/day from it

Point is most of us have failed with one or more of these methods
Latest Thanks - View all

Fad3d(2016-12-31 03:28 PM) 
2016-12-31, 06:22 PM,
(2016-12-31, 03:10 PM)pepeneo Wrote: 1. SEO- it does work, just look at coc niche the ame sites ranked since atleast 1 year
2. IG - its working lots of people banking on it with simple spam bots
3. Quora never tryed it
4. Facebook depends you either make money or don't
5. Twitter is getting less and less irrelevant, i don't know anybody banking from it
6. YouTube lots of people banking just look at how many video creation sales thrads there are
7. Paid traffic - lots of people banking, i know a guy making 15k$/day from it

Point is most of us have failed with one or more of these methods

Yeah but how can they bank when bh niches = videos removed pretty much instantly?
2017-01-03, 01:19 AM,
1. SEO- No clue'
2. IG - it's still good.. but harder..
3. Quora - No clue'
4. Facebook - you can get banned easely -.-
5. Twitter - No clue'
6. YouTube - it's still a good traffic source... even for newbies
7. Paid traffic - No clue'

Without investment is hard*
"Every traffic source is good, if you know what you're doing."

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  which cpa network allow adult traffic ?? kalia420 3 48 6 hours ago
Last Post: DrKent
  [NEW][<$30]Youtube Video Hack Proof at CHEAPEST rates.[PART2] justdidit 105 7,524 2017-10-16, 12:40 PM
Last Post: justdidit
  How do I convert Entertainment traffic Battleship7 3 146 2017-10-14, 12:31 AM
Last Post: r00t3d
  CPA traffic Types blackhawkid 2 207 2017-10-11, 09:12 AM
Last Post: Reenadevii
  Criagslist Traffic vegetajgd 3 198 2017-10-10, 01:56 AM
Last Post: interwent

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top