REAL Website visits to boost your earnings [Expressvisits]
2019-01-28, 12:27 PM,
[Image: 7ConTJa.png]
Share This Thread :

2019-01-28, 01:22 PM,
Thread approved.

Notices:

- This service/product has NOT been tested by the CPAElites staff. Please use it at your own risk.
- Buyers are encouraged to first ask sellers questions and request reviews/trials, before purchasing any services/products.
- Sellers are encouraged to provide reviews on sales threads.

In case of any problems:

1. Please contact the seller first. Give him 72 hours to respond.

2. If you contacted the seller already, and

- the seller didn't get back to you (within 72 hours) or
- you didn't get what you paid for or
- you didn't get a full refund

... please create an official dispute thread here, so the CPAElites staff can take action: https://www.cpaelites.com/Forum-Deal-Disputes

Please make sure to read this first: https://www.cpaelites.com/Thread-Announc...-Read-This

Please check my latest thread: https://www.cpaelites.com/Thread-Snapchat-Q-A

[Image: giphy.gif]

Automate your daily work with Bots!
Then you'll have more time to sleep. ;-)
2019-01-28, 02:59 PM,
Hello kenksk,

My sites are on 1st Google page, but positions 5 or 6. We also talk about 369,000 results for one of my basic keywords. So, under these circumstances, how many daily visits will push my site to the #1 on Google and how long should I wait with the active subscription with you? It is also about countries like Germany, France or Spain. I guess your visitors are from the USA, right?

I also have to say that I bought this service from Fiverr several months ago and I received even 5k + unique visitors a day for 2 months in a row for the keyword with 369,000 results and I have not seen absolutely any positive movement on Google for my website.

The natural question that I have now is: Is this service really working? Because my experience a few months ago showed me that it doesn't work at all.

So, do you offer any guarantee that this service will help my site to have a higher ranking on Google?

Please let me know.

Thank you!
2019-01-28, 03:05 PM,
(2019-01-28, 02:59 PM)ValentinStefan Wrote: Hello kenksk,

My sites are on 1st Google page, but positions 5 or 6. We also talk about 369,000 results for one of my basic keywords. So, under these circumstances, how many daily visits will push my site to the #1 on Google and how long should I wait with the active subscription with you? It is also about countries like Germany, France or Spain. I guess your visitors are from the USA, right?

I also have to say that I bought this service from Fiverr several months ago and I received even 5k + unique visitors a day for 2 months in a row for the keyword with 369,000 results and I have not seen absolutely any positive movement on Google for my website.

The natural question that I have now is: Is this service really working? Because my experience a few months ago showed me that it doesn't work at all.

So, do you offer any guarantee that this service will help my site to have a higher ranking on Google?

Please let me know.

Thank you!

Hi,

Of course I can't give you any guarantees about how many places your ranking will approve. However, what we provide is visitors through Google search of your keyword so it will have a positive effect for sure. How big the effect is depends on your keyword difficulty, your competitors etc etc.
2019-01-28, 03:09 PM,
I understand. Thank you for your answer!
2019-01-28, 05:00 PM,
What is the average time on site your traffic will be?
2019-01-28, 08:04 PM,
(2019-01-28, 05:00 PM)Remco Wrote: What is the average time on site your traffic will be?

Over 2 minutes
2019-02-25, 02:54 PM,
It is working now ? I'm curious !