[READ] Build Audience on your New Fanpage
2014-02-16, 08:06 AM,
(This post was last modified: 2014-02-16, 08:07 AM by cxjho2x.)
First Time of share but i think this will be a additional on your IM tactics.
First of all, I would Like to say thank you to all CPAELITES members, Specially on my guide/Guru/Mentor. He actually uplifted me even i feel bad when my earnings are dropping to ZERO :( Sad to say i'm earning a Bad Amount but i think that is my Destiny is to earn a Few at this time heheheh :)

HOW TO GET TARGETED LIKES ON FACEBOOK FANPAGES (TAARGETED KEYWORD)
Code:
http://www.cpaelites.com/Thread-TUT-Get-FREE-Laser-Targeted-Facebook-Page-Likes-and-Traffic
Read the Thread about this APPLICATION.
This Tool seems powerful just because it extracted the most essentials and active participants for a certain fanpage. But i would recommend to test your own, PICK a Good and Nice Keyword. On my own Experiment. I'l made a Facebook Account named by a Famous international Singer/Perfomer AVRIL LAVGINE, You may ask how come iv'e made a facebook account named Avril Lavigne for sure Facebook will never accept this kind of stuff. You need to put a little twist. in this Case i would rather use MsAvril Lavigne, this method will penetrate facebook registration process :)

Now Your'e done creating a Dummy Facebook named MsAvril Lavigne.
Create a fanpage named by your choice Avril Lavigne (Depends what you want to named on it.)

The Purpose of this Twist is to Add some Legitimacy! Why LEGITIMACY? After Reading the Paragraph above. We used the Fb Ledchef tool to Extract a list of emails for a targeted people (In this case, we use avril lavgine as our Keyword).

Building the Audience is simple. You need to upload the Extracted emails on fanpage settings "Invite email contacts" (5000 emails only per invite) .
After this, the users who got the invitation will received a notifications coming from MsAvril Lavgine. They think that AVril Lavgine is Inviting them to like their fanpge.

This may Increase the reputation of your Fanpage even it is new. Hope you got My idea. Sorry for being unskilled in making HQ thread
2014-02-16, 02:34 PM,
Can you share the format for emails in excel sheet that you upload to invite.
I have this tool and scraped some email ids but not able to invite them as it is saying invalid format of excel sheet while uploading.
2014-02-16, 02:55 PM,
(2014-02-16, 02:34 PM)jhakasseo Wrote: Can you share the format for emails in excel sheet that you upload to invite.
I have this tool and scraped some email ids but not able to invite them as it is saying invalid format of excel sheet while uploading.

available formats .xls and .txt :)

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [SHARE] Build Facebook AD Account Yourself Watt 84 4,761 2017-10-14, 10:49 PM
Last Post: Watt
  [MUST READ] Some YT Tips! PRINC3 70 6,126 2017-07-17, 12:25 AM
Last Post: PRINC3
  Find niche for build instagram maed810 9 470 2017-06-30, 02:30 AM
Last Post: ChrisRoark
  In Urgent Need of Advice Please Read! caloneli 2 836 2016-09-14, 01:45 PM
Last Post: caloneli
  Flaggers Read This - Important Pyromaniac 28 2,376 2015-08-01, 11:22 AM