QuyLe first CPA Journey to 10$/day
2016-04-04, 07:48 PM,
(This post was last modified: 2016-04-12, 10:09 PM by QuyLe.)
Hello everyone.
Well i'm not a native english speaker and also not good at writing so please excuse it.

Little about myself:
- I'm a lazy person.
- I'm do not know anything about website and html ( hard to work with cpa if i don't know about this right )
- I'm easily get distract and lose motivation. ( that why i make this thread to keep motivation )
- I own a online hobby toy shop ( special toy from Japan ) and for 3 years straight i have good income from it.
- I also a toy collector today i received my Re Edit Hulk Buster, it beautiful and even more when stand next to my SHF Hulk Buster
- I'm not an otaku but i like to watch anime and manga. ( if someone here like me we can discuss with each others :D )

I knew about CPA just 2 weeks ago, bought Legend 3-4 days ago and today i making my first action. The reason i start CPA because i want to have more money and fixed income ( i don't know if i used the right word ).
At i mention before i have a online shop but it's not enough for me, usually i only earn 200$ a month, in my country that still good for normal student like me. Then yeah a month ago i thought that i have to have another way to earn money and that why now i'm here.

Let go straight to the point now.

My goal right now is 10$/day, at first i don't know how much i need to set but lately i think 10$/day is good and will go slowly from 1-2-5-8-10.
[x] 1$/day
[x] 2$/day
[x] 5$/day
[x] 8$/day
[x] 10$/day

My method

- BH niche: Have 1 one
- Web: i'm not a web coder so now i'm just using LP from cpaelites with blogger
- Traffic source: Twitter (1 acc ), Instagram(1 acc)
- Automatic: no,still promoting manually for now T_T

Earning today 4/4/2016

1$ for my first day, it is not bad at all ^^.
But still hope to have more advice from successful people from CPAElites

[Image: lJv6X28.png]
2016-04-04, 07:51 PM,
Good Luck with your journey buddy. keep us updated
2016-04-04, 07:52 PM,
Awesome thread layout nice one, subscribed.
2016-04-05, 05:38 AM,
Good luck mate. $10/day is reachable :) your E is better than most vnmese people.
2016-04-05, 05:49 AM,
Good luck, for LPs you can use Profitbuilder for WP, it is a drag and drop LP creator.
2016-04-05, 10:08 AM,
Congratulation for the first lead, and good luck with your journey mate!

Thanks LB'Decoy for the free VIP
2016-04-05, 03:17 PM,
Welcome Viet Nam friend. Tell me if you need any helps.
2016-04-05, 03:34 PM,
Any updates?
2016-04-05, 07:12 PM,
(This post was last modified: 2016-04-05, 07:12 PM by QuyLe.)
Yay i'm here :d
Thanks everyone for yours encourage.
So sad that today i'm not earning any (ू˃̣̣̣̣̣̣︿˂̣̣̣̣̣̣ ू)
My reason today is because i got in to a traffic accident, glad that the injure is not serious but i want to rest a bit.

About process i try to do today:
- I haven't found out any way to setup IG acc run auto with no invest, so maybe i will try to make some money and buy Followliker.
- Still using Twitter auto follow code that i got from other forum to get follower and setup something to make Twitter auto tweet with images grab from IG with my niche hashtag

Some question:
1) I saw many HQ LP about BH niche in forum but most are for website not for blogger, but i don't know much about website so should i try to do some web with free domain and hosting first?
2) I think my first lead come from Twitter because someone tweet in my feed that the generator not working ( well of course lol ). It maybe will make others people stay away from my lead, i can't delete his tweet but if i block him do people can still see his tweet when come to my feed?
3) I got denied from OGAds, should i make another account?
2016-04-06, 05:07 AM,
Good luck man, Sorry I can't answer your questions.
But if you're looking for ad-free free hosting, check byet host, along with freenom.com for domains.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Amoneymus Journey to a stress-free financial independence reality Amoneymus 17 827 4 hours ago
Last Post: cohzynes
  JOURNEY Shopify Mastery [$1k/day+ Journey] sniping 29 1,670 Yesterday, 01:35 AM
Last Post: seekin_u
  Instagram / OGAds 100$/Day Journey VirtualFusion 68 4,392 Yesterday, 12:50 AM
Last Post: trischdan
  [Journey] Earning From Suicidal Mind To Completing Degree bapu 37 1,538 2017-10-22, 04:01 PM
Last Post: cpvast
  JOURNEY [60-70$/day] From zero to hero - making money kwojew 252 37,652 2017-10-22, 03:55 AM
Last Post: YoungArt

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top