Questions about youtube
2015-02-09, 01:59 AM,
Hello everybody,
I just start doing Cpa, i just past the last 3 weeks learning as much as possible about different methods and different ways to get traffic. I tried youtube as main source of traffic once but was a completely fail. I didn't had any vpn or proxies and i upload bh niches on youtube with non-pva acc with the same ip, obviously the accounts were banned in 2 hours. Confused
I dont like to be the noob spamming questions about "How to make money" or "What niches do you use" but the only way i can progressing is to asking questions to someone who has more knowledge than me.

Those are the things that i already know about youtube(Correct me if im wrong)
1- You need to get good Pva accounts to not get banned instantly
2- Use a landing page and DON'T put the direct link in the description
3- Use a vpn

So... My questions are :
1- Its good to put alot of tags on discription or just a few ?
2- should be putting the words hack and online for free on the title or is just the easiest way to youtube ban my video ?
3- Its buying youtube views worth or is better to upload alot of videos and just leave it there?
4- How many videos per account?
5- When i use a vpn i need to change the ip everytime i go to a different account ?

Thank you very much for your time and I hope you can help me and hope that these questions will help other users alsoSmile

(Sorry for my poor english )
2015-02-09, 02:10 AM,
(2015-02-09, 01:59 AM)blackbird Wrote: 1- You need to get good Pva accounts to not get banned instantly
Not exactly but somehow.
Quote:2- Use a landing page and DON'T put the direct link in the description.
Depends on your method. The main thing is never put your main url, use a url shortening service like bitly and change the bitly url in every video.
Quote:So... My questions are :
1- Its good to put alot of tags on discription or just a few ?
Related tags are good but make sure it is not like spamming.
Quote:2- should be putting the words h@ck and online for free on the title or is just the easiest way to youtube ban my video ?
NO H@ck, helping to flag the video.
Quote:3- Its buying youtube views worth or is better to upload alot of videos and just leave it there?
Depends try yourself.
Quote:4- How many videos per account?
Depends even a single video can also result ban. Around 10 if possible is recommended both safety and to save your time. Uploading many videos increases the probability of flagging your video and hence result in account ban then loss all videos.
Quote:5- When i use a vpn i need to change the ip everytime i go to a different account ?
Yes.
2015-02-09, 03:16 AM,
I'm doing youtube and i did since i started IM ( now 4 years ). The "PVA" thing doesn't matter so much since it's a youtube account. What matters is the registration date of yt accs but not that much. I usually uploaded 20-30 videos/ account and didn't get flag so often. It depends on luck and on what niche you work. Usually EPIC SATURATED niches are getting flagged within 2h(like yours). That meant you used a saturated niche where the competition is damn high. What I suggest you is to take a look at Tutorials & Shares and search for not that saturated niches that got less competition. Good luck ! Feel free to ask me in PM for more advices ! :) I'll share few tips with you if you want to ^^

" I'm living the future , while I am on the present ,
We making that Barack Obama Money , call us PRESIDENTS
"
[Image: banner4.jpg]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  How To get more traffic on youtube .. pankreas30 7 467 Yesterday, 11:57 PM
Last Post: ltsune
  [NEW][<$30]Youtube Video Hack Proof at CHEAPEST rates.[PART2] justdidit 128 9,833 Yesterday, 12:53 PM
Last Post: justdidit
  Regarding backlinks for youtube videos dardanr 1 117 2017-12-08, 08:11 PM
Last Post: Tyrone
  Few questions about blogging visvaldeliss 2 114 2017-12-01, 10:24 PM
Last Post: ChrisRoark
  Track YouTube Video Rank Manually+Useful Site Watt 44 2,622 2017-11-28, 08:04 PM
Last Post: Watt

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top