Questions about: backlinks, indexing, tier.
2014-02-03, 09:55 PM,
Hi all. I've been reading all day and a lot of questions are popping out, i just tried to make a list so i can get all my doubts resolved at once.

I hope you don't mind asking each question sepparately (: here we go:

1) When you create a backlink you don't start seeing it effect till it gets indexed right? And when people say indexed they mean to get them recognized by google right?

2) GSA SER and SENuke only create backlinks, indexing is another task appart?

3) What are the tiers? I often see people saying "here you have 1000 links for your tier 1" or "these are tier 1 backlinks"

4) You can have 1M backlinks but if none is indexed it'd be like if u had 0 right?

5) When you blast backlinks to a youtube video it helps on google AND youtube ranking, doesnt it?

6) What is a LINKWHEEL? I've read some gigs about linkwheel buildings.

7) When someone sells you a gig about backlinks, it only includes creating the backlink or indexing it?

I hope to don't be annoying, i've asking too much lately i know.. D:
But with these last doubtd cleared i think i'm done. Thank you a lot in advance and sorry for grammar mistakes (:
2014-02-03, 11:18 PM,
(This post was last modified: 2014-02-03, 11:21 PM by eliter1q.)
Hi bro, i understand all these things can be difficult to understand if you are new to SEO. Ok, i am going to answer your questions according to my best knowledge.

1. Yes, you are right

2. Yes, these softwares can create many backlinks fast. Senuke xcr has built in indexer in it so all the links you create will get indexed, but it has a daily limit. In GSA i think you need to buy a special service for that.

3. Tiered link building is creating backlinks over your backlinks. The links pointing directly to your site are tier 1 links. When you create backlinks to these backlinks they are called tier 2 and so on. It makes your tier 1 links more powerful and thus can greatly boost your rankings. You should only make upto 3 tiers.

4. Yes, thats right

5. Yes, but you will notice improvement in your video ranking over youtube faster than in google.

6. Linkwheels are advanced linking structures which i think can only be created manually. Its a long topic to go in detail, you can know more about it through google.

7. I believe they only create the backlinks and not index them. They might mention it in their gig if they are going to index your backlinks or not.

Hope all your doubts are cleared now. Best of luck!
Latest Thanks - View all

Pachu(2014-02-04 12:49 AM) 

My Recommended Web hosting Service. Get 1 Free Domain With Just 1 Click Wordpress Install!

[Image: bh-468x60-04-dy.png]
2014-02-04, 12:51 AM,
(2014-02-03, 11:18 PM)eliter1q Wrote: Hi bro, i understand all these things can be difficult to understand if you are new to SEO. Ok, i am going to answer your questions according to my best knowledge.

1. Yes, you are right

2. Yes, these softwares can create many backlinks fast. Senuke xcr has built in indexer in it so all the links you create will get indexed, but it has a daily limit. In GSA i think you need to buy a special service for that.

3. Tiered link building is creating backlinks over your backlinks. The links pointing directly to your site are tier 1 links. When you create backlinks to these backlinks they are called tier 2 and so on. It makes your tier 1 links more powerful and thus can greatly boost your rankings. You should only make upto 3 tiers.

4. Yes, thats right

5. Yes, but you will notice improvement in your video ranking over youtube faster than in google.

6. Linkwheels are advanced linking structures which i think can only be created manually. Its a long topic to go in detail, you can know more about it through google.

7. I believe they only create the backlinks and not index them. They might mention it in their gig if they are going to index your backlinks or not.

Hope all your doubts are cleared now. Best of luck!

Man thank you so much!!! All doubts cleared!!
2014-02-05, 04:53 AM,
(This post was last modified: 2014-02-05, 04:53 AM by innozemec.)
Since you got all your questions answered, i can only add up one advice to you..regarding your 7th question

It appears you have lots more to learn about SEO, so be really careful and make sure to read and understand exactly what you are getting when purchasing a gig or alike. Never purchase something that you are not 100% sure what it is and how it should be used as you can easily do big damage to your websites
2014-02-05, 10:45 PM,
(2014-02-05, 04:53 AM)innozemec Wrote: Since you got all your questions answered, i can only add up one advice to you..regarding your 7th question

It appears you have lots more to learn about SEO, so be really careful and make sure to read and understand exactly what you are getting when purchasing a gig or alike. Never purchase something that you are not 100% sure what it is and how it should be used as you can easily do big damage to your websites

Thank you sir. I don't plan using backlinks for websites, i'd do it by myself when i purchase gsa. I just'd buy backlinks for videos and that stuff (: thank you for ur reply!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Maxbounty questions Tsyed01 5 187 2017-08-20, 08:29 PM
Last Post: PBNmaster
  Some questions about landing pages and cpa mhiran 8 243 2017-08-09, 03:37 AM
Last Post: azgold
  Antraxo´s Helping/Tips Thread - Ask me questions here! antraxo 48 3,975 2017-08-05, 07:35 AM
Last Post: antraxo
  Country tier for CPA conversion? iNot 9 348 2017-08-04, 10:24 AM
Last Post: reshamanair
  [NL] Dutch Tax Payments Questions Moonlight_ 6 236 2017-07-14, 05:46 PM
Last Post: Moonlight_

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top