Questions about WordPress Site
2016-04-27, 10:59 PM,
I'm planning to buy a plan (registered website) for my free hosted (new) wordpress dot com website. I'm using it to build a new website for my PPD.

Questions:
1) If i'm running a blackhat "hack" download site (which is fake), can wordpress take it down? If yes, how? Do user needs to report it first or can wordpress dot com directly review it and take it down instantly like blogspot does.

2) Is there a way that a person can report my site for takedown?

3) What if i register (buy) my free hosted wordpress dot com blog site, can it avoid being taken down? or just got harder to get taken down?

4) I want it permanent because my blogspot blog which is old and earning good amount of money doing nothing got taken down by Google/Blogger itself. Do you see any problems on my plans?

By the way:
MY NICHE: Hack Download (certain keyword i cannot disclose to public)
DO I EARN HERE: Yes, i earn for a living here just by living my site, no update, no moderation. I sleep, and get up at net-30 and withdraw. That's the nature.
PROBLEM: Always taken down by the host (blogger, i don't know with wordpress dot com if they will too).
HOW LONG MY SITE AIRS: Half a Year as longest.

Hope someone has the experience to answer some of my questions, thank you very much in advance. Wink

[TUT][HQ] How To Massively Autopost To Targeted FB Groups [HQ][TUT]

With Images | Complete Step By Step Tutorial | SKYPE: lust4money_ph@outlook.com (Darwin Laganzon)
2016-04-28, 12:34 AM,
1) yes, either for report or just random checking
2) yes, there are several ways
3) why dont u buy a nrmal domain and move all ur shit there?
4) even with ur own hosting and domain there are several ways u can get recked, like the latest google mass deindex of bh niches from the search engine
Latest Thanks - View all

peacemaker(2016-04-28 12:12 PM) 
2016-04-28, 12:10 PM,
(2016-04-28, 12:34 AM)pepeneo Wrote: 1) yes, either for report or just random checking
2) yes, there are several ways
3) why dont u buy a nrmal domain and move all ur shit there?
4) even with ur own hosting and domain there are several ways u can get recked, like the latest google mass deindex of bh niches from the search engine

Thank you for those honest answers. Avoiding to get deindex is easy, the only problem is the "takedown".

With Images | Complete Step By Step Tutorial | SKYPE: lust4money_ph@outlook.com (Darwin Laganzon)
2016-04-28, 05:20 PM,
"Avoiding to get deindex is easy" u probably dont know what ur talking about but im curious , please do explain :)
2016-05-01, 11:01 AM,
(2016-04-28, 05:20 PM)pepeneo Wrote: "Avoiding to get deindex is easy" u probably dont know what ur talking about but im curious , please do explain :)

i'm using whitehat SEO to rank my Blackhat niche. That's why i don't worry to much on getting deindexed. Blackhat niche don't get deindexed that easy including the "hacks" topics, unless you are violating something or doing something wrong (ex. DMCA). That's why i'm talking about the "takedown" stuff, that's the only problem.

2016-05-01, 03:13 PM,
(This post was last modified: 2016-05-01, 03:13 PM by PowerUpHosting.)
It's not really a good idea to screw up all your hard work, most of those platforms including Wordpress won't allow you to host such contents, you can easily look for some cheap $1/m hostings and then rest assured that your work is not going to be taken down.

PowerUpHosting.com - Pure SSD Shared Web Hosting, VPS Hosting & Dedicated Server
100% DMCA Ignored Offshore Hosting
All services located in Los Angeles | New Jersey | Dallas | Amsterdam
London | Singapore | India - Coming Soon
2016-05-03, 12:43 PM,
(This post was last modified: 2016-05-03, 12:44 PM by peacemaker.)
(2016-05-01, 03:13 PM)PowerUpHosting Wrote: It's not really a good idea to screw up all your hard work, most of those platforms including Wordpress won't allow you to host such contents, you can easily look for some cheap $1/m hostings and then rest assured that your work is not going to be taken down.

Thank you, that's a good tip.

(2016-05-03, 12:43 PM)peacemaker Wrote:
(2016-05-01, 03:13 PM)PowerUpHosting Wrote: It's not really a good idea to screw up all your hard work, most of those platforms including Wordpress won't allow you to host such contents, you can easily look for some cheap $1/m hostings and then rest assured that your work is not going to be taken down.

Can you give some examples? I'm searchin for a good and cheap one.

2016-05-05, 07:08 PM,

Can you give some examples? I'm searchin for a good and cheap one.

Namecheap is one of those $1/m company that you can go with.
Latest Thanks - View all

peacemaker(2016-05-06 02:15 PM) 

PowerUpHosting.com - Pure SSD Shared Web Hosting, VPS Hosting & Dedicated Server
100% DMCA Ignored Offshore Hosting
All services located in Los Angeles | New Jersey | Dallas | Amsterdam
London | Singapore | India - Coming Soon

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Track YouTube Video Rank Manually+Useful Site Watt 23 1,027 Today, 01:26 AM
Last Post: Watt
  Multiniche or single niche site for CPA? Project_Leader 11 533 2017-10-03, 12:28 AM
Last Post: fateha
  (Question) How to handle content locker for wordpress site with multiple posts ZohnSon 4 207 2017-09-27, 09:53 PM
Last Post: ZohnSon
  Multi niche site opinions ? verton 8 206 2017-09-04, 12:03 AM
Last Post: verton
  Question about a single niche site Project_Leader 10 257 2017-08-28, 05:20 PM
Last Post: botmaker111

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top