Questions about PPD
2013-11-11, 01:44 AM,
(This post was last modified: 2013-11-11, 06:04 AM by fiox.)
Asuming that PPD and PPA is the same (not really sure), I have some questions.

So I started PPD yesterday, using a blog, and using youtube.

However after surfing around here and checking some PDF's and topics I ended up with some questions.

I came to the conclusion that the way I was doing IS TERRIBLE!!!!.

Some are saying to use Landing Pages, I tried the CPA Lander demo and I'm a bit confused to use it, but well If u know another CPA Lander please tell me :).

Now to main questions, people seem to be creating 1 blog for each niche, with blogspot I would see how it would work, though I see some people using Hostings and domains. Does that mean you guys are buying 1 host and 1 domain per niche? or is there something I don't know? because per host and domain it should get around 10$ ea.

Also I seem to have problem finding the way to promote the website itself, saw something about YT video Indexing but I got out of there clueless even after reading some guides.

I see a lot of things I could do, like the landing pages, videos. I know how to get my videos with some 2-5k of views and such but nothing special. Though for Websites (landing pages) I have no clue how I can get more attention on them.

Any Newbie Tip would be really Usefull,
Thanks for your time :).
2013-11-11, 01:52 AM,
Try to focus the blogspot on one thing, unless you want a mulit-niche blog. It's then easier to rank it an do SEO.
2013-11-11, 05:49 AM,
(2013-11-11, 01:52 AM)Cyber CEO Wrote: Try to focus the blogspot on one thing, unless you want a mulit-niche blog. It's then easier to rank it an do SEO.

Thanks, I will split the 3 ones I already have :).

I just have a feeling that people automatically run away from websites that have "blogspot" at the end.
2013-11-11, 05:52 AM,
Remove the blog before people here report it.
2013-11-11, 06:05 AM,
(2013-11-11, 05:52 AM)Banned for promoting another CPA Forum. Wrote: Remove the blog before people here report it.

Done, Thanks.
2013-11-11, 06:35 AM,
(2013-11-11, 01:44 AM)fiox Wrote: Now to main questions, people seem to be creating 1 blog for each niche, with blogspot I would see how it would work, though I see some people using Hostings and domains. Does that mean you guys are buying 1 host and 1 domain per niche? or is there something I don't know? because per host and domain it should get around 10$ ea.

Also I seem to have problem finding the way to promote the website itself, saw something about YT video Indexing but I got out of there clueless even after reading some guides.

I see a lot of things I could do, like the landing pages, videos. I know how to get my videos with some 2-5k of views and such but nothing special. Though for Websites (landing pages) I have no clue how I can get more attention on them.

1.If you want to make a multiniche website just use a domain like getit4free.com After you'll register buy a host and everytime you need to setup a niche just make a subdomain to this like xbox.getit4free.com .The main website put a picture like "in construction" .
2.You can promote with seo and with youtube .Youtube is the easiest way ,make a video on your niche ,upload to youtube ,RANK it ,after it the traffic will come itself on your website which you'll mention in the description of the video .
2013-11-11, 06:54 AM,
(2013-11-11, 06:35 AM)ppdrews Wrote:
(2013-11-11, 01:44 AM)fiox Wrote: Now to main questions, people seem to be creating 1 blog for each niche, with blogspot I would see how it would work, though I see some people using Hostings and domains. Does that mean you guys are buying 1 host and 1 domain per niche? or is there something I don't know? because per host and domain it should get around 10$ ea.

1.If you want to make a multiniche website just use a domain like getit4free.com After you'll register buy a host and everytime you need to setup a niche just make a subdomain to this like xbox.getit4free.com .The main website put a picture like "in construction" .
2.You can promote with seo and with youtube .Youtube is the easiest way ,make a video on your niche ,upload to youtube ,RANK it ,after it the traffic will come itself on your website which you'll mention in the description of the video .

Thanks I see what you mean, also by Ranking a Youtube Video I asume getting a few views,likes,comments or is there something else? :)
Latest Thanks - View all

Jaysamuel(2013-11-11 07:28 AM) 
2013-11-11, 07:29 AM,
(2013-11-11, 06:54 AM)fiox Wrote:

Thanks I see what you mean, also by Ranking a Youtube Video I asume getting a few views,likes,comments or is there something else? :)
If you are considering boosting your youtube video, remember to not just make 100% positive feedback, but add a few dislikes and negative feedback.

I don't recommend comment marketing because there isnt any geotargeting
Latest Thanks - View all

fiox(2013-11-11 07:50 AM) 
2013-11-11, 07:40 AM,
(2013-11-11, 07:29 AM)jaysamuel Wrote:
(2013-11-11, 06:54 AM)fiox Wrote:

If you are considering boosting your youtube video, remember to not just make 100% positive feedback, but add a few dislikes and negative feedback.

I don't recommend comment marketing because there isnt any geotargeting
Alright Thanks :)m gona do that right now :P

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Maxbounty questions Tsyed01 5 185 2017-08-20, 08:29 PM
Last Post: PBNmaster
  Some questions about landing pages and cpa mhiran 8 236 2017-08-09, 03:37 AM
Last Post: azgold
  Antraxo´s Helping/Tips Thread - Ask me questions here! antraxo 48 3,971 2017-08-05, 07:35 AM
Last Post: antraxo
  [NL] Dutch Tax Payments Questions Moonlight_ 6 232 2017-07-14, 05:46 PM
Last Post: Moonlight_
  General Questions from a Noob heromrk18 2 173 2017-07-11, 08:13 PM
Last Post: timrspk

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top