Hello i'm a newbie on CPaGrip etc.. Tell me if i'm right
1.Create a landing page with content locker for your niche
2.Create a Facebook page and invest in order to earn traffic
3. Create a Youtube channel and boost in order to make traffic
4. Invest in churn and burn
5. Wait and hope your landing page is the 1# and earn $$$$/day
That's it? :)Or I say a wrong things?
2015-04-01, 08:57 PM,
(2015-04-01, 08:42 PM)dimi1810 Wrote: Hello i'm a newbie on CPaGrip etc.. Tell me if i'm right

I guess you can say thats it mate.

your perception of yourself is the vital key to your success.It's because of self-imposed limits. Your inner boundaries will always sabotage true, long-lasting success - no matter what you do, no matter how hard you try.

2015-04-01, 09:02 PM,
(2015-04-01, 08:57 PM)L0gic Wrote:
(2015-04-01, 08:42 PM)dimi1810 Wrote: Hello i'm a newbie on CPaGrip etc.. Tell me if i'm right

I guess you can say thats it mate.

What I can do more work for earn more?
How many I need to invest in ads facebook? And churn and burn? Thanks :)
2015-04-01, 09:06 PM,
You can do multiple small things if you aren't lazy. Target multiple niches via youtube, pastebin, skype, many small things that are overlooked or just too tiresome. I would say do split testing on ads 20 each campaign on like 4 tests? I haven't ran ads but i know split testing is important which image is more appealing etc.. now with churn and burn im not too certain with that. I don't know if its honestly recommended.

your perception of yourself is the vital key to your success.It's because of self-imposed limits. Your inner boundaries will always sabotage true, long-lasting success - no matter what you do, no matter how hard you try.

2015-04-01, 09:09 PM,
Mate, since your just beginning I would suggest you to learn something and stick with it. After that you should start to read other methods and try them one by one, if you stick long enough and you're hard working you should see some decent results at the start:)

Oh, and please be careful with that facebook ads because you can burn your $$ very quick there.
2015-04-01, 09:11 PM,
(2015-04-01, 09:09 PM)carriage Wrote: Mate, since your just beginning I would suggest you to learn something and stick with it. After that you should start to read other methods and try them one by one, if you stick long enough and you're hard working you should see some decent results at the start:)

Oh, and please be careful with that facebook ads because you can burn your $$ very quick there.

Idk how to start its the problem :/ I have earn 160$ on PPI want to invest for make more on CPA but idk how :( Thanks :)
2015-04-01, 09:29 PM,
(2015-04-01, 09:11 PM)dimi1810 Wrote:
(2015-04-01, 09:09 PM)carriage Wrote: Mate, since your just beginning I would suggest you to learn something and stick with it. After that you should start to read other methods and try them one by one, if you stick long enough and you're hard working you should see some decent results at the start:)

Idk how to start its the problem :/ I have earn 160$ on PPI want to invest for make more on CPA but idk how :( Thanks :)

Before spending money I would suggest to do that PPI thing until you will earn a stable amount on another method. And in the meantime start reading about other methods of your interest, big G is your friend mate.
Latest Thanks - View all

dimi1810(2015-04-02 12:50 AM) 

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  In Dire Need of Some CPA Help Vicari0us 0 7 26 minutes ago
Last Post: Vicari0us
  Landing pages bulider for cpa offers mamalaabadi 3 205 Yesterday, 12:42 AM
Last Post: imonambot
  Promoting CPA via email marketing Med Fd 4 205 2017-12-10, 11:14 PM
Last Post: Snakeccc
  What is the safest way to promote CPA? Money Fanatic 2 236 2017-12-09, 08:30 PM
Last Post: NAPK1NS
  Looking for Just the Right CPA Offer For Testing Writers kdgrier 3 188 2017-12-08, 08:01 PM
Last Post: kdgrier

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top