Questions About Saturated Niches, Please Answer! [PPD - CPA]
2013-08-15, 03:50 PM, (This post was last modified: 2013-08-15, 03:54 PM by adidam.)
Hey There,

Well, I spent almost more than 8 Hours in reading Forum discussions are not allowed here., CPAElites, http://www.cpaelites.com/Thread-Network-Ban, FileIce and many other Forums regarding SEO and Niche Research. I found many tricks also. Okay so here is a list of Questions which I want to ask. Please answer considering that I'm into PPD only and in future going to start with CPA.

1. If I go with a Saturated Niche like Criminal Case (Facebook Game). There are so many videos with more than 300,000 Views and so many likes. How can I rank my videos above them?

2. Same, If I go with Criminal Case (Facebook Game). The videos which are ranked higher on YouTube are using Cheat Engine. If I make a Tool myself using Visual Basic. I will get any Downloads or not?

3. I'm making my own HD Quality Vidoes with Voice Over. So is it necessary to have some kind of background music or not?

4. How many videos I should make for a particular saturated niche?

5. Shall I make multiple tool for a particular saturated niche or I should make only 1 tool and promote it with different videos and tutorials?

6. Right now My strategy is: YouTube >> Landing Page (Multiple Niche Blog style) >> Bit.ly >> http://www.cpaelites.com/Thread-Network-Ban. But for Saturated niche I should go with the same strategy or I should go with Widgets?

Please answer my these questions. I will be very thankful to you guys.

Thanks

Adidam | Skype: AdidamHere (without live)
2013-08-15, 04:01 PM,
Ppl on top pages with saturated niches will flag yours video and you chance to not get banned is 20%.
2013-08-15, 04:02 PM,
(2013-08-15, 04:01 PM)piczker Wrote: Ppl on top pages with saturated niches will flag yours video and you chance to not get banned is 20%.
What is the solution?

Please answer all the questions :)

2013-08-15, 04:07 PM, (This post was last modified: 2013-08-15, 04:08 PM by punkHD.)
1. If I go with a Saturated Niche like Criminal Case (Facebook Game). There are so many videos with more than 300,000 Views and so many likes. How can I rank my videos above them?
You'll need good ranking aspects such as many quality views, keyword optimized title and description, backlinks.

2. Same, If I go with Criminal Case (Facebook Game). The videos which are ranked higher on YouTube are using Cheat Engine. If I make a Tool myself using Visual Basic. I will get any Downloads or not?
If you can make your program look unique and legit as far as possible, you should be getting downloads

3. I'm making my own HD Quality Vidoes with Voice Over. So is it necessary to have some kind of background music or not?
If you're doing voice over, background music isn't necessary

You should make one quality video and put all your ranking focus on it

5. Shall I make multiple tool for a particular saturated niche or I should make only 1 tool and promote it with different videos and tutorials?
Multiple tools is not necessary. But it works in both ways as you said but you should focus on one video

6. Right now My strategy is: YouTube >> Landing Page (Multiple Niche Blog style) >> Bit.ly >> http://www.cpaelites.com/Thread-Network-Ban. But for Saturated niche I should go with the same strategy or I should go with Widgets?
From what I hear, if you can make a beautiful widget, that should convert well for you.

And yes, above all, I highly recommend you to use unsaturated niche.

Time consumed for this reply: 6 minutes
Latest Thanks - View all

adidam(2013-08-15 04:10 PM) 

Add me on Skype (iwontspeak) for PPD discussion. :)
2013-08-15, 04:10 PM,
(2013-08-15, 04:07 PM)punkHD Wrote: 1. If I go with a Saturated Niche like Criminal Case (Facebook Game). There are so many videos with more than 300,000 Views and so many likes. How can I rank my videos above them?
You'll need good ranking aspects such as many quality views, keyword optimized title and description, backlinks.

If you can make your program look unique and legit as far as possible, you should be getting downloads

If you're doing voice over, background music isn't necessary

You should make one quality video and put all your ranking focus on it

Multiple tools is not necessary. But it works in both ways as you said but you should focus on one video

From what I hear, if you can make a beautiful widget, that should convert well for you.

And yes, above all, I highly recommend you to use unsaturated niche.

Time consumed for this reply: 6 minutes

Thanks a lot :D :D It's Seriously a Good Help. I would like to discuss with you.. :)

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Making money using popular game niche CPA, OGAds & IG. Need answers please!! Nathyel 5 405 2017-12-15, 02:37 AM
Last Post: EnChanter
  In Dire Need of Some CPA Help Vicari0us 3 105 2017-12-14, 11:26 PM
Last Post: DrKent
  Landing pages bulider for cpa offers mamalaabadi 3 218 2017-12-12, 12:42 AM
Last Post: imonambot
  Promoting CPA via email marketing Med Fd 4 213 2017-12-10, 11:14 PM
Last Post: Snakeccc
  What is the safest way to promote CPA? Money Fanatic 2 250 2017-12-09, 08:30 PM
Last Post: NAPK1NS

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top