Question to SEO'ers about Domains and SEO
2014-07-29, 02:47 PM,
I currently have a site that is currently ranked ~50 on most keywords. and its facebook page is ranked 1~3. The site has 56 backlinks and 330 facebook shares (Facebook shares are increasing everyday) according to ahrefs but the problem is that the page rank is not increasing.

My question is whether buying a new domain and exporting that site to the domain and SEO'ing it, will it help its rankings(?) because I think my website is currently penalised due to poor SEO in the past.

If I was to do that would I have to rewrite the content on the page or can I just copy and paste the article that I have written?

If I was to buy a new domain how would I approach the SEO? Backlinks or Social Signals? Any recommended providers?

Thanks in advance! :)

[Image: u90z4i6.png]
2014-07-29, 03:00 PM,
Hey BokChoy! I highly suggest you get another domain, add the same content on it and make backlinks to it. Social signals are overrated, you won't rank with social signals, you will rank with backlinks. Maybe you could get some PBN backlinks to boost your authority. If you need any keyword research (and competition) service or an onpage seo checkup PM me.
Latest Thanks - View all

Twisted Fate(2014-07-29 05:43 PM) 
2014-07-29, 03:27 PM,
First of all, be sure whether you've been penalised or not.

If you're not penalized, drip feed some social signals, build some quality web2.0 and build links to the web2.0. Keep doing that and you should see some increase in the serps. If you're still not seeing any chnage get some pbn links, that should do the trick.
If you're penalized, get a new domain and do the steps above.
I hope it helps.
Latest Thanks - View all

Twisted Fate(2014-07-29 05:43 PM) 

Manga <3 best. thing. ever
2014-07-29, 05:44 PM,
(2014-07-29, 03:00 PM)Heraclitus Wrote: Hey BokChoy! I highly suggest you get another domain, add the same content on it and make backlinks to it. Social signals are overrated, you won't rank with social signals, you will rank with backlinks. Maybe you could get some PBN backlinks to boost your authority. If you need any keyword research (and competition) service or an onpage seo checkup PM me.

did I mention I don't have GSA? XD

[Image: u90z4i6.png]
2014-07-29, 06:09 PM,
(2014-07-29, 05:44 PM)BokChoy Wrote:
(2014-07-29, 03:00 PM)Heraclitus Wrote: Hey BokChoy! I highly suggest you get another domain, add the same content on it and make backlinks to it. Social signals are overrated, you won't rank with social signals, you will rank with backlinks. Maybe you could get some PBN backlinks to boost your authority. If you need any keyword research (and competition) service or an onpage seo checkup PM me.

did I mention I don't have GSA? XD

I didn't say anything about the GSA O_O

PBN = Private Blog Network

PBN backlinks cost a lot ($10-20 per backlink) and they can do majic to your rankings!
2014-07-29, 06:17 PM,
Q: My question is whether buying a new domain and exporting that site to the domain and SEO'ing it, will it help its rankings(?)
Ans: It may be helpful in some case but Most of the cases the rank will be dropped so much..

Q: If I was to do that would I have to rewrite the content on the page or can I just copy and paste the article that I have written?
Ans: If you don't want too hurt your rankings export all as lik as in the old domain.. Don't change anything including title,article,etc,..

If you want to change to new,.. create a new wesite with fresh content and do SEO from the start..

If I was to buy a new domain how would I approach the SEO? Backlinks or Social Signals? Any recommended providers?

Social Signals used to get traffic,.. If you want to get Positions in Google I'll help you,..

You need to start from onsite optimization, after Doing backlinks will help you to get rank fast...

Thanks,
2014-07-29, 11:34 PM,
(2014-07-29, 02:47 PM)BokChoy Wrote: My question is whether buying a new domain and exporting that site to the domain and SEO'ing it, will it help its rankings(?) because I think my website is currently penalised due to poor SEO in the past.

Will it help or not, no one can tell because no one can tell the future and future rankings. Be sure that you are penalized, not just make assumptions. And of course realize you are starting from scratch if you do that.

(2014-07-29, 02:47 PM)BokChoy Wrote: If I was to do that would I have to rewrite the content on the page or can I just copy and paste the article that I have written?
You can copy but de-index old website first.

(2014-07-29, 02:47 PM)BokChoy Wrote: If I was to buy a new domain how would I approach the SEO? Backlinks or Social Signals? Any recommended providers?
Don't bother with social signals lol

Backlinks are the backbone of SEO, always were, always will. Everything else is just waste of time and time & money that you could invest in building more links that you know work. Is like trying to empty the ash tray in race car to lower the weight instead of putting the engine with 200 more horse power.

Need HQ Web 2.0's For Your Tier 1 Links? Tired Of Making Them By Yourself?
Superior Web 2.0 Service On CPAElites - Click Below!

[Image: f20a3c.png]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Incentive Offer Question HuntedCS 3 148 2017-11-29, 08:23 PM
Last Post: HuntedCS
  [Question] [help]where i can find long lasting proxies ? kalia420 2 83 2017-11-29, 06:47 PM
Last Post: Nem
  SEO and CPA. Enabled 10 313 2017-11-26, 12:04 AM
Last Post: Enabled
  Question related to Cpa cash8 5 248 2017-11-24, 08:42 PM
Last Post: bratt01
  2015 SEO vs 2017 SEO Aboutmoney 10 330 2017-11-10, 11:54 PM
Last Post: CharlieHarper

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top