Question time!
2015-01-23, 03:44 AM,
Hi guys!

A few questions just popped to my head, maybe you will have an answer/opinion on them?

1) Is it really worth having a FB fan page? And if it is, should I register it under a different account?
2) Is Facebook Like or Facebook share better? What is your opinion?
3) I was thinking about doing pages for other countries.. but my SEO knowledge is limited so I was wondering, do you guys keep the page in english or do you translate it to the countries language that you are targeting?

Thank you! :)
2015-01-23, 05:24 PM,
Here are the answers from my point of view and understanding.
  • Is it really worth having a Facebook fan page? That completely depends on what you want to do. I also recently posted in other thread whether it was good to make a group instead of creating a page. The reason for more inclination towards the group is that it has good visibility in people's news feed while merely (approx) 10% of the people who have liked your Facebook page would see your posts.

However, if you are planning to advertise on Facebook, I would tell that you will have to select a "Facebook page" that you would want an ad to be appearing from. You would NOT be able to select a group there. So there's a catch here.

• I am not sure if there are any concrete findings on this but I personally think a "share" has a more value. Why? I think because when you share something, its likely that you liked that stuff and decided to even go further and share it so that your friends can see that. So the visibility of "Share" type of posts might be more than someone just liking a story.

• If you are targeting a country where majority of people speaks a language other than English, then obviously it would make sense to make the page in that language too.

Hope this helps.
Latest Thanks - View all

tocka(2015-01-23 07:42 PM) 

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Question about youtube dumel55 4 312 2017-10-01, 11:45 PM
Last Post: JustPlainLucas
  Twitter accounts. Question. uragan6666 2 157 2017-09-26, 10:54 PM
Last Post: specz34
  [Question] [Youtube] Non external views from sites like YTMonster? verth 5 236 2017-07-28, 05:56 PM
Last Post: verth
  Question about Youtube and Backlinks... mc_donkey 8 498 2017-06-30, 07:23 AM
Last Post: AndyRucker
  Youtube and black Hat niches question mmo253 14 1,314 2017-04-20, 03:15 AM
Last Post: georgeh

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top