Question regarding monetizing facebook traffic
2014-05-26, 09:26 AM,
Hey...

my question :

i had made a girls facebook profiles have friends 1000+ always many guys there msg me abt video chat or adult chat so is there anyway to monetize it... ?

Note - most friends are from usa/aus/india
2014-05-26, 12:35 PM,
Hello Aloneak,
I suggest you to create a landing page with good images and design that could attract more and more visitors. Add a viral script so you could get more traffic. Simply find some images of a beautiful girl and add content locker to it.

After that simply update your facebook stats posting your landing page link and try to message everyone and ask them to visit your site. You'll start getting shared via viral script that will lead into more traffic = More Money.

Thank You.
2014-05-26, 01:32 PM,
(2014-05-26, 12:35 PM)Mike Support Wrote: Hello Aloneak,
I suggest you to create a landing page with good images and design that could attract more and more visitors. Add a viral script so you could get more traffic. Simply find some images of a beautiful girl and add content locker to it.

After that simply update your facebook stats posting your landing page link and try to message everyone and ask them to visit your site. You'll start getting shared via viral script that will lead into more traffic = More Money.

Thank You.
Thanks for your kind reply mate..

what kind a viral script should i use...? i'm new to all these stuff...?you have any good viral script....?
2014-05-26, 01:36 PM,
(2014-05-26, 01:32 PM)aloneak Wrote:

Thank You.

what kind a viral script should i use...? i'm new to all these stuff...?you have any good viral script....?

You could simply find good amount of viral scripts that might work for you.

Currently i am using a custom made viral script.
Btw, Just click on the "Search" button at the top of the page and find some scripts that should work best for you.

I just found few threads related to your topic:
http://www. cpaelites. com/Thread-FREE-Facebook-Viral-Script--11376
http://www. cpaelites . com/Thread-GET-New-Facebook-viral-script

Don't forget to remove spaces.

Thank You.
2014-05-26, 05:07 PM,
(2014-05-26, 01:36 PM)Mike Support Wrote:
(2014-05-26, 01:32 PM)aloneak Wrote:

Thank You.

You could simply find good amount of viral scripts that might work for you.

Currently i am using a custom made viral script.
Btw, Just click on the "Search" button at the top of the page and find some scripts that should work best for you.

I just found few threads related to your topic:
http://www. cpaelites. com/Thread-FREE-Facebook-Viral-Script--11376
http://www. cpaelites . com/Thread-GET-New-Facebook-viral-script

Don't forget to remove spaces.

Thank You.

Thanks mate....it helped me... :)
lets see how it goes for me now..
2014-05-26, 05:11 PM,
Try also this one:
Code:
http://www.cpaelites.com/Thread-Dope-BH-Niche-30-50-a-Day?highlight=dope
2014-05-26, 11:00 PM,
(2014-05-26, 05:11 PM)SpartiaN Wrote: Try also this one:
Code:
/Thread-Dope-BH-Niche-30-50-a-Day?highlight=dope

Thanks for suggesting it...

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  How To get more traffic on youtube .. pankreas30 8 521 Yesterday, 10:18 PM
Last Post: nutnuts
  How To Track WP Blog's Traffic? Aicec 2 90 Yesterday, 12:32 AM
Last Post: cohzynes
  Sharecash Is Dead Any Other Option For USA Traffic? vinit91 4 209 2017-12-09, 11:10 PM
Last Post: hallow8
  Warning: Mobiprofit doesn't pay for traffic DemianMash 3 215 2017-12-02, 12:38 AM
Last Post: PHPMaster
  Chinese Traffic tocka 2 129 2017-12-01, 01:29 AM
Last Post: ChrisRoark

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top