Question regarding growing Instagram accounts.
2019-02-02, 12:09 AM,
I am a complete novice regarding growing social media accounts. however, I have decided that in 2019 I need to stop slacking and start doing something for myself.

I decided to try and grow some Instagram accounts as there are so many possibilities to earn with them. CPA, Dropshipping, shoutouts, and much more.

as I mentioned above, I don't have any experience regarding growing a social media account, so I would like to know if any of you lovely users had any tips or helping tricks that would be beneficial for a newbie?

what I know so far when it comes to Growing an Instagram account.

Be consistent: I should have a consistent upload schedule at around the same time on the days I upload to reach as many users as possible.

Don't Spam: I should not spam hashtags or follow/unfollow as that has the potential of getting my accounts banned. #banned

Credits: If I use other users content I should always give credit to the Original Creator.

these are the few pointers I have found so far. I know it's not a lot and I probably will fail at the start. however, you won't succeed if you don't try.

if anybody is sitting with some golden nuggets they would like to share I am eager to learn!
Latest Thanks - View all

ppdmoney112(2019-02-12 01:23 AM) 
Share This Thread :

2019-02-02, 04:41 AM,
For Instagram, you can do follow unfollow and hashtags stuff to start growing the account
2019-02-02, 10:32 AM,
(2019-02-02, 04:41 AM)ultimateCPAian Wrote: For Instagram, you can do follow unfollow and hashtags stuff to start growing the account

as i have understood it the follow/unfollow method will not get people that interact with your content but just people that want to boost their follow number. which if your trying to do dropshipping/cpa won't really do much for you.

I could be wrong though
2019-02-07, 05:17 AM,
The most difficult thing is to choose the right hashtags. If there are too much of them, it would not be fine.

Another extremely important point of attention is the content. As Instagram is fully visual-based social network, your content should be unique and interesting for your visitors.
2019-02-07, 11:19 AM,
Hashtags are very very important part of this, i think there is already optimal settings, DEADZ posted them in his guide

[Image: gKDMHXV.png]
2019-02-12, 01:22 AM,
I hate  to see you waste your time here I would not plan to do this "by hand"! I have a couple insta accounts on autopilot liking posts, following, Dming followers, and commenting automatically haven't gotten banned yet! I have gained a couple K followers per accounts. My problem now is monetizing them. So, if you (...)

Moderator edit: Advertising removed (against the CPAElites rules).

Referral links belong in the referral section.
2019-02-12, 08:24 AM,
(2019-02-12, 01:22 AM)ppdmoney112 Wrote: I hate  to see you waste your time here I would not plan to do this "by hand"! I have a couple insta accounts on autopilot liking posts, following, Dming followers, and commenting automatically haven't gotten banned yet! I have gained a couple K followers per accounts. My problem now is monetizing them. So, if you (...)

You have been banned before, you should really know how CPAElites works.

Please read, understand and follow the CPAElites rules:

- If you want to advertise your services/products, please create a sales thread at the marketplace section (paid membership required, manual approval of the sales thread required/not guaranteed).
- If you want to start a joint venture, please create a joint venture thread at the marketplace section (manual approval required/not guaranteed).

Rules: https://www.cpaelites.com/misc.php?action=help&hid=13
Latest Thanks - View all

KooKlique(2019-03-02 02:46 PM) 

Please check my latest thread: https://www.cpaelites.com/Thread-Snapchat-Q-A

[Image: giphy.gif]

Automate your daily work with Bots!
Then you'll have more time to sleep. ;-)
2019-02-12, 10:52 AM,
Regarding Instagram, the most important thing is the quality (visual appeal, attractiveness) of your posts. You should focus on that above all. Also, you should post regularly, like every day up to 3 times. If you're not active, your post reach and engagement will drop. Explore what the accounts on Instagram similar as yours do, see which hashtags they use and apply them in your posts. Engage with others; like and comment on posts from your followers, the people you follow, as well as posts that show up in your explore feed. Use some available online tools for massive following / unfollowing and do it on a weekly basis (follow 70-80, wait for a few days, then unfollow those who didn't follow you back - and repeat the process). Put the link to your Instagram on all other channels you use. And last but not the least, you can use online tools for Instagram growth such as Fuelgram (just google it, read this review to learn how it works: https://3hundrd.com/fuelgram-review-get-...agram-page). It gives you likes and comments from real Instagram influencers belonging to your niche, which positively affects growing the relevant follower base.
Happy growing!
2019-02-28, 01:43 PM, (This post was last modified: 2019-02-28, 01:44 PM by wowcredit.)
Interesting content is the key to success
2019-03-02, 02:52 PM,
Quality over quantity when it comes to IG. Having 50 accounts with HQ profiles and content are better than 100 bs accounts. In the same token, having a 10k account with high engagement, is better than a 100k account with 1% engagement. People tend to have the shiny object syndrome and get into buying followers, not realizing all that's doing is killing your engagement as well as your reach. No reason a 50k account should only have 500 likes per post, it will kill your chance to get on the explore page which will further your reach.

You just have to decide which direction you want to take things, whether it be shopify, affiliate marketing, cpa or anything else.. they're all available options. Best thing is to get in on it while it's good as IG wont last forever. I've been automating it for 5+ years and every 6 months it gets more and more strict.