Question regarding CPAlead
2013-12-31, 05:47 AM,
Hello! I am making the switch between ShareCash to CPAlead after being decently successful in ShareCash for the past few months.

My question is, does anyone else promote "fake" downloads with CPAlead? Will this get me into any sort of trouble? For instance, marketing a file that I don't actually have to offer, and content locking a link that doesn't even exist? This is what I've been doing on ShareCash essentially and I've never ran into any problems, but I'm unclear on CPAlead. If you can clarify this with me I'd be very appreciative.
2013-12-31, 06:54 AM,
You do realize, that no network will accept "fake files"? Yes, they may turn a blind eye, etc, but using fake files makes you break your ToS, giving them the ability to ban you/revoke your earnings at any minute, should they choose to do so. There are people who are still sticking with blackhat niches, and are earning through CPALead

If they do revoke your earnings, you can't complain or do anything since you practically broke your agreement when you signed up in the first place.
2013-12-31, 07:18 AM,
Interesting. I asked this to get a better idea of how many people actually encounter issues with having their earnings revoked for this sort of thing, as I'm certain that the majority of the traffic is driven under these circumstances. :P

Anyway, thanks for clarifying this with me and making me feel like an idiot. Cheers
2013-12-31, 08:12 AM,
Well, there are a lot of people using fake niches on cpalead, even some of the big earners.
But no it isnt allowed on any network. And if they get complaints they'll problably revoke earnings etc. Or Ban you.
Every network does it.
2013-12-31, 08:23 AM,
all of the big earniners in CPA/PPD network use fake niche .. only few are legit :D
2014-01-02, 12:58 AM,
(2013-12-31, 05:47 AM)bluefoot Wrote: Hello! I am making the switch between ShareCash to CPAlead after being decently successful in ShareCash for the past few months.

My question is, does anyone else promote "fake" downloads with CPAlead? Will this get me into any sort of trouble? For instance, marketing a file that I don't actually have to offer, and content locking a link that doesn't even exist? This is what I've been doing on ShareCash essentially and I've never ran into any problems, but I'm unclear on CPAlead. If you can clarify this with me I'd be very appreciative.

Hi Bluefoot,

To be clear, we don't allow fake niches.

To be honest, its just as easy to have a real niche or provide the user with something and in this case you never have any issues.

Please always feel free to reach out to us directly if you have a question like this. It's much faster to write CPAlead about a CPAlead policy question than it is to start a thread asking the question :) These are the kinds of things you want to get answered ASAP as well, so we're here to help.

Peter

[Image: RoZnyPa.gif]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Question about CPA & CPI 5light 3 126 10 hours ago
Last Post: fionix
  landing page/prelander question Hypebeast 3 168 2017-10-12, 11:17 AM
Last Post: NAPK1NS
  Google Adwords & Tracking software question ArtoAllan 6 120 2017-10-11, 03:00 AM
Last Post: ArtoAllan
  Some Question About Seo 5light 2 104 2017-10-07, 12:22 AM
Last Post: mentorcell
  [Question] How to check some one is stealing my traffic? ~~Ba 6 175 2017-10-05, 04:54 AM
Last Post: FK_

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top