Question on tier 1 link building : Please help
2014-10-09, 01:23 PM, (This post was last modified: 2015-04-18, 01:56 AM by drone43.)
I've some questions on tier 1 link building. Please help from seniors.

1 Besides blogspot, wordpress and tumblr , please provide 5-7 more sites where I can build tier 1 back link by writing articles ?

2 How many posts I've to write in each website. Example number of posts or articles I've to write in blogspot, wordpress etc

3 What is the best way to put backlinks on this tier 1 website . For example I've a website on some herbal tea products and which is the best way to put backlink ? 1 for more information visit http://www.herbaltea.com at the end of post or 2 Embeding link inside a keyword like for example visit herbal tea ( and link will be embeded in herbal tea)

4 How many backlinks is best to put in each post ?

Please help with these questions .

https://earnmoneyonlineworks.wordpress.com/
2014-10-09, 02:04 PM,
(2014-10-09, 01:23 PM)drone43 Wrote: 1 Besides blogspot, wordpress and tumblr , please provide 5-7 more sites where I can build tier 1 back link by writing articles ?
http://www.cpaelites.com/Thread-Web-2-0--33599

(2014-10-09, 01:23 PM)drone43 Wrote: 2 How many posts I've to write in each website. Example number of posts or articles I've to write in blogspot, wordpress etc
Link once from each Web 2.0 you make to your money site. There is no need to write multiple articles if you have one money site.

(2014-10-09, 01:23 PM)drone43 Wrote: 3 What is the best way to put backlinks on this tier 1 website . For example I've a website on some herbal tea products and which is the best way to put backlink ? 1 for more information visit http://www.herbaltea.com at the end of post or 2 Embeding link inside a keyword like for example visit herbal tea ( and link will be embeded in herbal tea)
That is anchor text what you are asking. Keep main (exact) keywords as low as possible, in this case that would be "herbal tea" (if that's for example you want to rank for) to avoid over optimization. Use mainly just URL or "herbaltea" because that is website's name (those 2 are called branded anchor text, is the safest one to use). Use these branded anchors 80% of time an rest 20% use generic anchors (click here, read more etc) and some of exact keywords that you want to rank for but mix it up. And don't put a link at the end of the post, put it inside text to make it contextual.

(2014-10-09, 01:23 PM)drone43 Wrote: 4 How many backlinks is best to put in each post ?
Latest Thanks - View all

drone43(2014-10-09 02:34 PM) 

Need HQ Web 2.0's For Your Tier 1 Links? Tired Of Making Them By Yourself?
Superior Web 2.0 Service On CPAElites - Click Below!

[Image: f20a3c.png]
2014-10-09, 02:53 PM,
Thanks that was the perfect answer I was looking for .
Please help with some more questions.

1 I've read somewhere that google is penalizing website with low or thin content. If such , let's say I made one blogspot website with 1 article ( manually high content) an provide backlinks to my money site. If my blogspot site is penalized for thin content ( ue to only 1 post) , will my money site will get hit too ?

2 And most important question that I want to ask is : Please look is this correct?

1 I'll make 10-15 web 2.0 site with 1 article each. And at the end I'll provide backlinks , 50% ( visit herbal tea : anchor text) , 20 % ( for more information : click here anchor text) and 20% ( for more information go to www....com) and last 10 % ( anchor text like herbal tea in usa, green tea , tea etc)

2 Then I'll bombard those tier 1 website with automated tool like senuke or gsa or no hands seo etc ( pls say which tool is better)

Is the above idea good ?

And another question suppose my money website in about iphone 5 and I made
a tier 1 link web 2.0 website on android. Is it good or bad if I provide backlinks with anchor text at the end of post : For tips on iphone visit iphone 5 (anchor text ?

Or I need to make web 2.0 site on related niche .

And last but not least : Article scraped from wicked article creator and spunned can be used for tier 1 web 2.0 blogs.

Thanks for reading an sorry for my bad English as English is not my native language

(2014-10-09, 02:04 PM)Night_Wolf Wrote:
(2014-10-09, 01:23 PM)drone43 Wrote: 1 Besides blogspot, wordpress and tumblr , please provide 5-7 more sites where I can build tier 1 back link by writing articles ?
/Thread-Web-2-0--33599

(2014-10-09, 01:23 PM)drone43 Wrote: 2 How many posts I've to write in each website. Example number of posts or articles I've to write in blogspot, wordpress etc
Link once from each Web 2.0 you make to your money site. There is no need to write multiple articles if you have one money site.

(2014-10-09, 01:23 PM)drone43 Wrote: 3 What is the best way to put backlinks on this tier 1 website . For example I've a website on some herbal tea products and which is the best way to put backlink ? 1 for more information visit http://www.herbaltea.com at the end of post or 2 Embeding link inside a keyword like for example visit herbal tea ( and link will be embeded in herbal tea)
That is anchor text what you are asking. Keep main (exact) keywords as low as possible, in this case that would be "herbal tea" (if that's for example you want to rank for) to avoid over optimization. Use mainly just URL or "herbaltea" because that is website's name (those 2 are called branded anchor text, is the safest one to use). Use these branded anchors 80% of time an rest 20% use generic anchors (click here, read more etc) and some of exact keywords that you want to rank for but mix it up. And don't put a link at the end of the post, put it inside text to make it contextual.

(2014-10-09, 01:23 PM)drone43 Wrote: 4 How many backlinks is best to put in each post ?
2014-10-09, 03:02 PM,
(2014-10-09, 02:53 PM)drone43 Wrote: 1 I've read somewhere that google is penalizing website with low or thin content. If such , let's say I made one blogspot website with 1 article ( manually high content) an provide backlinks to my money site. If my blogspot site is penalized for thin content ( ue to only 1 post) , will my money site will get hit too ?
Google won't penalize your web 2.0s bro, don't worry, it doesn't work like that.

(2014-10-09, 02:53 PM)drone43 Wrote: 2 And most important question that I want to ask is : Please look is this correct?

1 I'll make 10-15 web 2.0 site with 1 article each. And at the end I'll provide backlinks , 50% ( visit herbal tea : anchor text) , 20 % ( for more information : click here anchor text) and 20% ( for more information go to www....com) and last 10 % ( anchor text like herbal tea in usa, green tea , tea etc)

2 Then I'll bombard those tier 1 website with automated tool like senuke or gsa or no hands seo etc ( pls say which tool is better)

Is the above idea good ?
No, don't post a backlink at the end, just put anywhere within the article, 80% of anchors should be http://www.herbaltea.com. Rest 20% mix generics (click here, more information, read more) and your anchor text that you want to rank for like "herbal tea" "buy herbal tea" but keep this anchor like 5%.

Yes for 2, but no need to overdo it, 200-400 links should be plenty per web 2.0. No hands seo sucks, rest it doesn't matter, just get those links, or better just buy them on fiverr for $5 for all tier 2 you need.

(2014-10-09, 02:53 PM)drone43 Wrote: And another question suppose my money website in about iphone 5 and I made
a tier 1 link web 2.0 website on android. Is it good or bad if I provide backlinks with anchor text at the end of post : For tips on iphone visit iphone 5 (anchor text ?

Or I need to make web 2.0 site on related niche .
Is fine, those minor details is so irrelevant and is just over thinking little things, just go and make web 2.0s, link to your site and you are done. It would be best to have an iphone article, but if for some reason you don't, is fine still. You can just write a sentence or two in the article about iphone and link from that sentence.

(2014-10-09, 02:53 PM)drone43 Wrote: And last but not least : Article scraped from wicked article creator and spunned can be used for tier 1 web 2.0 blogs.
Yes.
Latest Thanks - View all

drone43(2014-10-09 10:28 PM) 

Need HQ Web 2.0's For Your Tier 1 Links? Tired Of Making Them By Yourself?
Superior Web 2.0 Service On CPAElites - Click Below!

[Image: f20a3c.png]
2014-10-09, 10:28 PM,
thanks for providing information

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  SEOclerks Affiliate link builder Warriorcpa 3 129 Yesterday, 12:43 AM
Last Post: dnxoom
  [LOOKING FOR MONETISATION IDEAS]Is this good results for low tier countries? Dipsy 2 79 2017-12-16, 10:18 PM
Last Post: Dipsy
  building email list without a website Med Fd 9 275 2017-12-10, 11:04 PM
Last Post: chumban
  Incentive Offer Question HuntedCS 3 148 2017-11-29, 08:23 PM
Last Post: HuntedCS
  [Question] [help]where i can find long lasting proxies ? kalia420 2 83 2017-11-29, 06:47 PM
Last Post: Nem

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top