Question for you PPD Masters
2013-12-28, 10:26 AM,
After Reading some Journeys i am leaning on trying this very soon as a 2nd form of income just debating between youtube and Fb
1.Does the Cpa's on this forum give up your info if shit hits the fan
2.Have you had any problem because most of this stuff i have seen is
Games/Movies/fights anything with lots of attention going on and you posting it ? as in legal action funds lost ,DMCA notices etc
3.Best PPD network to get started in for bigger guys i dont plan to start with 1-2 videos if i test it

Thanks any and all input will be much appreciated before i waste funds to set this up
2013-12-29, 04:14 AM,
(This post was last modified: 2013-12-29, 04:16 AM by apetrov.)
1. They could give your information away, but I really doubt it. Most likely if they are any complaints they are going to ask you to stop doing that or worst case scenario get you banned.
2. To avoid that you can use PPD and you will be safe with blackhat niches (cracks, hacks..). For movies there are CPAs that support copyrighted content (MGCash).
3. ShareCash, FileIce, http://www.cpaelites.com/Thread-Network-Ban are the most popular ones. You can search for more in this link (http://www.cpaelites.com/Forum-Network-Reviews)

edit: Forgot to add. Both YouTube and Facebook are improving their secure measures to prevent honest people like me and you to earn money... however, in my experience Facebook tends to block your access more often and YouTube accounts are easier to dispose of.
Latest Thanks - View all

wackiin(2013-12-29 04:49 AM) 
2013-12-29, 08:50 AM,
Quote:1.Does the Cpa's on this forum give up your info if shit hits the fan
2.Have you had any problem because most of this stuff i have seen is
Games/Movies/fights anything with lots of attention going on and you posting it ? as in legal action funds lost ,DMCA notices etc
3.Best PPD network to get started in for bigger guys i dont plan to start with 1-2 videos if i test it
1. Don't know anything about that if anyone know, please answer :)
2. Myself i didn't have any problem. But i have seen people getting DMCA complaints, emails so they have to remove the content and leave the domain eg. if you used a domain like (GTA5FreeDownload dot com)
3. I suggest you ShareCash as they has got pretty much new White Niches(Ebooks) available for everyone, but it's up to you to choose between FileIce, Sharecash and http://www.cpaelites.com/Thread-Network-Ban.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Question about CPA & CPI 5light 2 107 Today, 12:37 AM
Last Post: vegetajgd
  landing page/prelander question Hypebeast 3 166 2017-10-12, 11:17 AM
Last Post: NAPK1NS
  Google Adwords & Tracking software question ArtoAllan 6 120 2017-10-11, 03:00 AM
Last Post: ArtoAllan
  Some Question About Seo 5light 2 104 2017-10-07, 12:22 AM
Last Post: mentorcell
  [Question] How to check some one is stealing my traffic? ~~Ba 6 174 2017-10-05, 04:54 AM
Last Post: FK_

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top