Question for SEO experts
2014-02-16, 08:03 PM,
Hello,

I purchased a WP Adsense niche site almost two years ago. Posted about 5-6 articles, bought some backlinks and then just left it as it didn't start making me money and eventually the host deleted the account. Last year, I restarted the site, posted the same articles (one each week) and the same thing happened (but this time I took a back-up).

Now that I have GSA. I want to give it another try to rank it.

Question: (A) Should I just restore the back-up? The posted articles will be dated sometime in 2012/2013. (B) OR, I install a fresh WP and start posting the same articles again (one each week)?

Which option is better in terms of SEO?

This time I have GSA so I will be building links on it myself.
2014-02-23, 07:19 AM,
Ofcourse you should use "aged" articles as google values them higher than fresh ones.

Best regards,
The Saint
[Image: 7TgqPql.gif]
2014-02-24, 03:46 AM,
Why your Host Provider deleting your account ?

Backup your Old WP blog and start posting new article.
So you don't have to start from 0.
I recommend you to post 1 article per day since you're playing on adsense field
2014-02-24, 03:50 AM,
Was your niche whitehat? If you not that maybe why your account was deleted or maybe Google noticed you bought back links and they shut you down.

[Image: new_signature_3.jpg]
2014-02-24, 09:52 PM,
My account was deleted because it didn't get any visitors in month, not even I visited the site in months.

Yes, niche is whitehat. It's kind of informative site where people can come and get information about my niche. I'm not selling anything or like that.

1 article per day? I can't afford that. Any cheap ways? Spun articles maybe?
2014-02-24, 09:59 PM,
(2014-02-24, 09:52 PM)JAS Wrote: My account was deleted because it didn't get any visitors in month, not even I visited the site in months.

Yes, niche is whitehat. It's kind of informative site where people can come and get information about my niche. I'm not selling anything or like that.

What hosting provider do you use ?
I have a blog and I never touch it but it still there and doesn't get deleted. Except you forgot to pay the bills. JK

If you have extra money you can buy some articles or you can find an article that related with your niche and rewrite it :)

I recommend 1 article per day is because when you're using adsense content is the King :)
2014-02-24, 10:02 PM,
(2014-02-24, 09:59 PM)Crow Wrote:
(2014-02-24, 09:52 PM)JAS Wrote: My account was deleted because it didn't get any visitors in month, not even I visited the site in months.

I have a blog and I never touch it but it still there and doesn't get deleted. Except you forgot to pay the bills. JK

If you have extra money you can buy some articles or you can find an article that related with your niche and rewrite it :)

I recommend 1 article per day is because when you're using adsense content is the King :)

It's a free host :P That's why they delete inactive accounts.

I have not set up Adsense on it yet. I did back then but not now. It's not ranked. There is no point of putting Adsense until it gets ranked first.

1 article per day seems a lot to me. Meaning, this blog will cost me at least $3 per day until it gets ranked and starts earning any money. :/
2014-02-24, 10:08 PM,
(2014-02-24, 10:02 PM)JAS Wrote:

I have not set up Adsense on it yet. I did back then but not now. It's not ranked. There is no point of putting Adsense until it gets ranked first.

1 article per day seems a lot to me. Meaning, this blog will cost me at least $3 per day until it gets ranked and starts earning any money. :/

Oh I see..

Yes, better keep your Adsense account til your site get ranked on Google. Because Google just get sensitive nowadays and can ban your account anytime.

If 1 article per day is too difficult for you, you can start 1 article per 3 days or so. Just fit with your capabilities.

Btw, you spend $3 per day for what ?
2014-02-25, 03:24 AM,
(2014-02-24, 10:08 PM)Crow Wrote:
(2014-02-24, 10:02 PM)JAS Wrote:

Oh I see..

Yes, better keep your Adsense account til your site get ranked on Google. Because Google just get sensitive nowadays and can ban your account anytime.

If 1 article per day is too difficult for you, you can start 1 article per 3 days or so. Just fit with your capabilities.

Btw, you spend $3 per day for what ?

Currently, it doesn't cost anything. I said it will cost at least $3 per day if I post one article daily as the price for a 500-word article is around $3.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Question about CPA & CPI 5light 2 106 Today, 12:37 AM
Last Post: vegetajgd
  landing page/prelander question Hypebeast 3 165 2017-10-12, 11:17 AM
Last Post: NAPK1NS
  Google Adwords & Tracking software question ArtoAllan 6 120 2017-10-11, 03:00 AM
Last Post: ArtoAllan
  Newbie need some help about SEO 5light 2 95 2017-10-08, 11:26 PM
Last Post: 5light
  Some Question About Seo 5light 2 104 2017-10-07, 12:22 AM
Last Post: mentorcell

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top