Question:automated news websites can bring money?
2015-07-09, 05:45 PM,
Hello,guys. I see on Flippa websites for sale who add automated content.One of them are news websites who add automated content from big news sites,or whatever sites do you want.My question is that if such websites can be valuable in the future.I mean,if you make some facebook page for site and grow it with followers,and not from only facebook,from another social networks also,if you can hire someone to do seo ... in time this kind of website can bring good traffic? You can monetize with adsense,revenuehits,cpa offers,clickbank and amazon maybe. I'm talking for long term strategy here,not for some result after just one month,for example.

What is your opinion about this subject,guys? I'm waiting your responses and opinions.
2015-07-10, 06:24 PM,
Any thoughts,guys? Anyone could share his opinion?
2015-07-10, 06:32 PM,
Adsense wouldn't work because it's against their TOS (no automated content)?
2015-07-10, 11:29 PM,
There is alternatives for adsense.The subject is not adsense,the subject is if that kind of project can work in time,if will bring revenue.
2015-07-10, 11:37 PM,
Old timers on flippa sell sites like that "fully automated" "huge potential" etc and crap like that, u need to have somewhat unique article to rank ur site.
Think of it like yt, how many sites are clonig them? alot... most of them not succesful, in my opinion it just a wasste of time
2015-07-11, 08:23 AM,
Automated content website easily get banned from Google: Search Engine, Adsense.
2015-07-11, 09:24 AM,
Like others said, it's not going to work for google

..... but if you don't give a rats ass about google traffic or monetizing with Adsense, then you can def pick up some Social Media Traffic with this approach. The problem will be monetizing it effectively. You might be able to sell a few products here and there; but the issue is people will quickly see through auto blog posts with some affiliate shit stuck in here and there, that's not going to make them get their wallet out.

If you have some viral style stuff, you might be able to throw content lockers on it to monetize.

If you get some big traffic (but for that you will be spending a lot on ads out of your own pocket), then some of the other ad publishers might want to buy spots on your site.

As far as SEO and google rank; forget it.

Like everything else in this game..... it's just not that easy :)

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Making money using popular game niche CPA, OGAds & IG. Need answers please!! Nathyel 1 235 2017-12-01, 10:29 PM
Last Post: jackin
  Incentive Offer Question HuntedCS 3 143 2017-11-29, 08:23 PM
Last Post: HuntedCS
  [Question] [help]where i can find long lasting proxies ? kalia420 2 82 2017-11-29, 06:47 PM
Last Post: Nem
  Question related to Cpa cash8 5 240 2017-11-24, 08:42 PM
Last Post: bratt01
  Do you think there is money to be made with giveaways? ThisGuyOverHere 6 418 2017-11-13, 10:08 PM
Last Post: EnChanter

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top