Question about uploading videos to youtube
2013-10-14, 06:04 PM,
Hi,

I read an ebook in which the writer stated that after uploading your video to youtube you should not add the download link right away instead wait for 2 weeks so that you don't get flagged.

Is that really necessary?
2013-10-14, 06:17 PM,
(2013-10-14, 06:04 PM)PPDer Wrote: Hi,

I read an ebook in which the writer stated that after uploading your video to youtube you should not add the download link right away instead wait for 2 weeks so that you don't get flagged.

Not really because any flagging bot could be used to take it down regardless of the age for the video, however, when uploading a new video it does tend to make them weaker (from my own experience) so I would suggest that you make the video unlisted in the case of only being targeted say by 1 person flagging your video, which will most likely save the video from being taken down.

One other thing I would suggest is that you do not direct link, the choice is yours and I'm sure some will tell you otherwise but again from my experience using filesharing website links kept my videos up and alive for a LOT longer than when using direct survey links or websites links with blatant survey links on them.

Regards
2013-10-14, 06:33 PM,
(2013-10-14, 06:17 PM)ϟ★Hawk Eye★ϟ Wrote:

Not really because any flagging bot could be used to take it down regardless of the age for the video, however, when uploading a new video it does tend to make them weaker (from my own experience) so I would suggest that you make the video unlisted in the case of only being targeted say by 1 person flagging your video, which will most likely save the video from being taken down.

One other thing I would suggest is that you do not direct link, the choice is yours and I'm sure some will tell you otherwise but again from my experience using filesharing website links kept my videos up and alive for a LOT longer than when using direct survey links or websites links with blatant survey links on them.

Regards

Hi,

Regarding the last bit about direct survey links, would it still count if I used a URL redirection service? Or are you referring to the .txt/.zip method?
2013-10-14, 06:46 PM,
(2013-10-14, 06:33 PM)Swent Wrote:
(2013-10-14, 06:17 PM)ϟ★Hawk Eye★ϟ Wrote:

Regards

Hi,

Regarding the last bit about direct survey links, would it still count if I used a URL redirection service? Or are you referring to the .txt/.zip method?

For me the redirection service was of no use, however I'm talking a lot of months ago now.
Latest Thanks - View all

Swent(2013-10-14 07:31 PM) 
2013-10-14, 07:16 PM,
(This post was last modified: 2013-10-14, 07:19 PM by P1R4T3.)
From my experience its better to have landing page. And i recommend adding link just when you upload your video. If niche is popular you can get few downloads same day.

*** Signature removed: Do not post free movies URL's ***

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Bought some views, comments, likes, and sub for my YouTube niche. Now what? ChunkOS 2 89 11 hours ago
Last Post: kermalastu
  Track YouTube Video Rank Manually+Useful Site Watt 25 1,169 11 hours ago
Last Post: Watt
  Question related to Payoneer Spikey 10 189 2017-10-22, 01:51 PM
Last Post: Spikey
  [HELP] Quality Youtube Views cracklings1017 9 267 2017-10-21, 11:02 PM
Last Post: jackin
  Youtube Views djkrmak02 3 197 2017-10-20, 07:10 PM
Last Post: PHPMaster

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB