Question about upload videos - Private proxy \ VPN
2014-03-17, 08:40 PM,
1) If I use - PVA's youtube accounts + firefox + ccleaner everytime,
And buy private proxy, it is safe enough to not get ban from youtube?
And how to use private proxy ? Mean for exmaple, use every account per proxy ? like farmville account per one proxy ? and if i disconnected from this account, and want to back to this account, i can use again the same proxy for the farmville account ?
2) Which is the best for upload videos - Private proxy or VPN service ?
Thanks
2014-03-18, 12:56 PM,
Hey guys help please ?
2014-03-18, 12:58 PM,
IF u have a Dynamic ip Connection just restart your Router adn You'll dont have use Proxies.

Just delete all the cache and cookies.

You can do Make accounts using proxies and per proxy you can make upto 4 Accounts.
2014-03-18, 07:16 PM,
(This post was last modified: 2014-03-18, 07:16 PM by alexparris.)
Private Proxy > VPN
if its white hat niche - no need to worry much _whatever flaggers everyware beware splittest
2014-03-18, 07:19 PM,
will creating accounts on a vpn get them deleted instantly?
2014-03-18, 10:10 PM,
(2014-03-17, 08:40 PM)amit2333 Wrote: 1) If I use - PVA's youtube accounts + firefox + ccleaner everytime,
And how to use private proxy ? Mean for exmaple, use every account per proxy ? like farmville account per one proxy ? and if i disconnected from this account, and want to back to this account, i can use again the same proxy for the farmville account ?
Thanks

Hi Amir2333,

1. Yes, By using Private Proxies, PVA Account and CCleaner every time you switching account it will decrease the Possibilities of ban by Youtube.

But do note,
Even you have done all of the things to Prevent your account get banned but if you play on High Competitive or BH Niche sometimes your Account/Video get deleted not because YT but the Flaggers

2. If you have a lot of Budget, Go for Private Proxies. Low Budget, go for VPN.

Also make sure to Use VPN without Logs

(2014-03-18, 07:19 PM)wagamama Wrote: will creating accounts on a vpn get them deleted instantly?

Hi Wagamama,

No, as Long as you switch the VPN every time want to make a new Account and make sure the VPN provider doesn't save your logs.

Also, use CCLeaner every time want to make a New account
2014-03-19, 03:58 AM,
(2014-03-18, 10:10 PM)Raptor Wrote:
(2014-03-17, 08:40 PM)amit2333 Wrote: 1) If I use - PVA's youtube accounts + firefox + ccleaner everytime,
Thanks

Hi Amir2333,

1. Yes, By using Private Proxies, PVA Account and CCleaner every time you switching account it will decrease the Possibilities of ban by Youtube.

But do note,
Even you have done all of the things to Prevent your account get banned but if you play on High Competitive or BH Niche sometimes your Account/Video get deleted not because YT but the Flaggers

2. If you have a lot of Budget, Go for Private Proxies. Low Budget, go for VPN.

Also make sure to Use VPN without Logs

(2014-03-18, 07:19 PM)wagamama Wrote: will creating accounts on a vpn get them deleted instantly?

Hi Wagamama,

No, as Long as you switch the VPN every time want to make a new Account and make sure the VPN provider doesn't save your logs.

Also, use CCLeaner every time want to make a New account

Thanks!
Also if i only use my dynamic ip (change everytime my mac address, unplug my router and modem) its good instead private proxy?

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Question about CPA & CPI 5light 2 101 Today, 12:37 AM
Last Post: vegetajgd
  landing page/prelander question Hypebeast 3 165 2017-10-12, 11:17 AM
Last Post: NAPK1NS
  WTF is going on with YOUTUBE no videos rank now? anyone else facing these issues??? Ropilam 5 254 2017-10-12, 04:42 AM
Last Post: ElderWolf
  Google Adwords & Tracking software question ArtoAllan 6 120 2017-10-11, 03:00 AM
Last Post: ArtoAllan
  Some Question About Seo 5light 2 104 2017-10-07, 12:22 AM
Last Post: mentorcell

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top