Question about registering domain and host.
2016-10-15, 05:32 PM,
(This post was last modified: 2016-10-15, 06:02 PM by Skratzy.)
Hello,

I have a question about webhosting and domain, i'm going to use BH so what do i need ?

- one host and multiple domain ? or each niche should has it's own host & domain ?
-Does google block the domain ? or block the host ? ( prevent the website from being found on it )
-What to do to keep myself safe ? should i use proxies during my connection to the cpanel ?
-What is the cheapest hosting & domain provider out there ?

thanks in advance :D
2016-10-15, 05:38 PM,
1. Use 1 site for related niches
2. Google will not do anything of that
3. You're promoting advertising content, not committing felonies
4. I use namecheap + hostwinds
2016-10-15, 06:04 PM,
sorry but i want more details ,
1- with site you mean host + domain ? or only domain ?
2- with google i mean prevent my website from ranking.
2016-10-16, 03:24 AM,
1. You need one stable hosting that has a feature to host multiple domains (Addon Domains).
2. Google can do whatever it wants. They can suspend your domain or send a dispute for banning to your hosting provider if you are "committing felonies" like Fad3d said.
If you still want to put illegal (blackhat) stuff on your hosting, you need to get an offshore hosting from Panama or Cayman Islands (which is highly NOT recommended).
3. You can start by protecting the who.is of your domain (there is a privacy protection feature when buying your domain). You are safe by default if you are using a reliable hosting company (SiteGround, inMotion, BlueHost, GreenGeeks, iPage). Using a proxy or VPN can just complicate your work with the hosting provider (they can suspend you for an unusual activity of your account)
4. The cheapest and most reliable hosting company currently at the market is iPage.com. The first year is $24 for unlimited resources and Addon domains (unlimited with a star*).
But be aware that every next year is $155/year. They also provide free domain with the hosting (again, just for the first year, for every next is $17).
But I highly recommend buying domain INDEPENDENTLY from your hosting! You can use NameCheap, or GoDaddy (if you are first time customer you can get a domain for $0.99 using the promo code:CJC99COM).

Hope I made some things more clear for you.
Regards,
Bobi
2016-10-16, 07:50 PM,
Set your domain to private, with namecheap it is free.
2016-10-19, 09:10 PM,
(2016-10-15, 05:32 PM)Skratzy Wrote: Hello,

I have a question about webhosting and domain, i'm going to use BH so what do i need ?

- one host and multiple domain ? or each niche should has it's own host & domain ?
-Does google block the domain ? or block the host ? ( prevent the website from being found on it )
-What to do to keep myself safe ? should i use proxies during my connection to the cpanel ?

thanks in advance :D

- Yes, you can use one host with multiple domain, and each domain belong to each niche.
- No, Google does not block you anything
- If you want more safer, you can buy privacy package, this will hide your domain information from internet eyes
- Currently the cheapest domain registrar is Godaddy & Namecheap, affordable hosting is Namecheap or iPage, Fatcow, you can use as you want.

(2016-10-16, 03:24 AM)DAFFY278 Wrote: But I highly recommend buying domain INDEPENDENTLY from your hosting! You can use NameCheap, or GoDaddy (if you are first time customer you can get a domain for $0.99 using the promo code:CJC99COM).

Hope I made some things more clear for you.
Regards,
Bobi

Agree with you about this, using domain independently from hosting will decrease the risk of losing everything when you got hacking or missing sth.
Godaddy has many coupons that can save you both domain and hosting (if you're lucky enough, you can get domain just only for $0.99 and hosting $1/m + free domain).

I hope this helps.

eCoupon - Cheap coupons for Domain, Hosting and VPS
2016-11-01, 07:06 PM,
*no,you just need different ips for each domain
*no, unless you want to.you can setting it by editing .htaccess
*not really, it is better to set your vps to better security profile
*arvixe is good for hosting and cheap also. i use namecheap for domain, using it for years and got no problem also youll get free whoisguard.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [HELP NEEDED] I have a question about what to do in my project! Fpsroca 0 551 2017-01-10, 09:05 AM
Last Post: Fpsroca
  [Hack/Security Question] Security and Proxies Raeynes 2 971 2016-12-30, 05:05 AM
Last Post: ArtoAllan
  [HOT] FREE .HOST DOMAIN 2016 [$49.99 Price] Raman saab 13 2,979 2016-06-21, 06:08 PM
Last Post: Skratzy
  Parked domain when typing www. and without the site works like normal? Virtus 5 763 2015-09-17, 08:54 PM
Last Post: hutmeil
  [Question] PPC Figz 2 691 2015-07-15, 01:40 PM
Last Post: Figz

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top