Question about rakning with aged domain
2017-08-27, 03:31 AM,
Hello,I started to think about starting with ranking on google as I got some money to invest for it and i think that i can go for the next level finally..But I am prepering first before doing it and i got an really important question:
-If there is a domain with my niche name which is expired already but got registerd a 2 years ago..(It's not indexed in google or got any backlinks and etc..)
If I will register it again will it be better for SEO and for ranking or it will be the same as brand new domain name?
Also how much time does it actually takes till I will start to see results after the delivery of some packages that i order will finish to deliver?
A months?
Weeks?
Thanks at advance for any help from you!
2017-08-27, 04:18 AM,
(This post was last modified: 2017-08-27, 04:18 AM by kueras.)
yes this aged Domains have more impact like fresh Domains. But you really need to check this Domain History and stuff. No one can tell you how much time it takes to see results because no one know which keywords you use or which seo packets you buy and even when we would know this no one can say this:) and prepared for failing because there are so much shitty seo services out there where you just lose Money ....
2017-08-27, 11:34 AM,
Old domains are very good for ranking but make sure the domain was never been penalized.
2017-08-27, 01:08 PM,
Aged domains do have a positive impact when it comes to ranking but If you have an expired domain which has some links pointing to it, I can say you hit a gold mine! An aged domain with good links can really boost your rankings without getting any extra links.

Beware, sometimes the expired domains are penalized by google and don't get indexed. Make sure to check its History to see if it was spam free in the past!
2017-08-27, 08:16 PM,
(This post was last modified: 2017-08-27, 08:36 PM by Christopher.)
(2017-08-27, 11:34 AM)Xaos Wrote: Old domains are very good for ranking but make sure the domain was never been penalized.
How to check if this domain got penalized by google?

(2017-08-27, 04:18 AM)kueras Wrote: yes this aged Domains have more impact like fresh Domains. But you really need to check this Domain History and stuff. No one can tell you how much time it takes to see results because no one know which keywords you use or which seo packets you buy and even when we would know this no one can say this:) and prepared for failing because there are so much shitty seo services out there where you just lose Money ....
what place/seller do you recommend to buy some good seo services than?
and how should i check the history of the domain and his backlinks and etc...?

(2017-08-27, 01:08 PM)Yogesh1998 Wrote: Aged domains do have a positive impact when it comes to ranking but If you have an expired domain which has some links pointing to it, I can say you hit a gold mine! An aged domain with good links can really boost your rankings without getting any extra links.

Beware, sometimes the expired domains are penalized by google and don't get indexed. Make sure to check its History to see if it was spam free in the past!
how to check if that is a spam free and didn't get penalized by google yet?
2017-08-27, 08:51 PM,
when you dont know how to check expired Domains please start to read some ebooks, guides whatever about SEO ... SEO is not that easy . So dont think to buy expired Domain make the Money Site and buy a Seo Service to rank first Page ... This is pretty much Money Waste because its not so easy .... You can check domains with tools like Ahrefs , semrush , waybackmachine and so on.
2017-08-27, 09:46 PM,
ya old domains are good to rank just recheck it is it blacklisted on google or not and how many bad backlinks it has

FB farmed Ad acc with 400$ balance for sale -.- skype buyandsale

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Question about CPA & CPI 5light 3 132 Yesterday, 11:57 PM
Last Post: fionix
  DMCA for domain naathanz 8 561 Yesterday, 11:18 AM
Last Post: scifi48
  landing page/prelander question Hypebeast 3 169 2017-10-12, 11:17 AM
Last Post: NAPK1NS
  Google Adwords & Tracking software question ArtoAllan 6 120 2017-10-11, 03:00 AM
Last Post: ArtoAllan
  Some Question About Seo 5light 2 104 2017-10-07, 12:22 AM
Last Post: mentorcell

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top