Question about ideas
2013-08-21, 06:14 PM,
Lets say I am looking at celebrities in the news , what would be the sort of thing you could relate to CPA/PPD?

I mean some dude just committed suicide is a video of him committing suicide the sort of thing you could attack or what?

I know this is so morally wrong but I just want to know if I am in the right PPD frame of mind.
2013-08-21, 06:24 PM,
I tried that and got like 2-3 downloads because some rapper got shot (Offered "exclusive leaked" track of him and also the video of him getting shot)
If you want to go for that kind of stuff you should make 1 website for everything and try to maybe even invent some kind of scandal and offer people pictures or something, you can promote via fanpages of certain famous people. Most of the time its not worth creating something for just one special trending event, but I am not sure how to promote that kind of stuff properly, so I don't know... :D

For famous females you can upload pictures of them making out with their new boyfriend XY or something... (nothing XXX related, but just holding hands or kissing in public, people dig it xD) you just have to be creative about it I guess. :D

For famous males maybe other scandals like doing ____ at a party and offer video/pictures of it. Imagine you would be the first one to have the david hasselhoff video of him eating that burger off the floor, could've made some bucks in the beginning.

Cheers,
PB3

Nobody exists on purpose, nobody belongs anywhere, everybody's going to die. Come watch TV? | Skype: peacebreaker3 |

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Question about CPA & CPI 5light 3 120 5 hours ago
Last Post: fionix
  landing page/prelander question Hypebeast 3 167 2017-10-12, 11:17 AM
Last Post: NAPK1NS
  Google Adwords & Tracking software question ArtoAllan 6 120 2017-10-11, 03:00 AM
Last Post: ArtoAllan
  Some Question About Seo 5light 2 104 2017-10-07, 12:22 AM
Last Post: mentorcell
  [Question] How to check some one is stealing my traffic? ~~Ba 6 175 2017-10-05, 04:54 AM
Last Post: FK_

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top