Question about domain and SEO
2015-07-25, 03:36 AM,
Hello guys,
Currently I have a page which is #7 in SERPs for a 12k/months keyword and I monetize it with CPAGrip. It was not hard to rank it (few good manual backlink + I have 2.5k google+ shares on that site). I ranked only subdomain (xxnichename.domainname.com which I dont really like) and I am not using this domain anymore.

Landing Page and content that I made for this niche is not really "great", it could be done much better. I still want to earn from this niche and do some SEOs to rank it #1.

Should I use my new domain (I bought domain with good history, checked archieve and it was related to my niche topic, pretty nice trust flow etc, and I going to create a multiniche site because of fresh content), create a page and try to rank it #1? Or I should stick with landing page on subdomain which is currently on the first page of google?

What do you think? It will be a waste of time?
2015-07-28, 12:41 AM,
I think this is going to depend a lot on what you are looking to get out of the site for the long term. Let’s look at your first domain. You have already done the work and gotten this one ranked. That is a big accomplishment and since you put in the work, perhaps you want to consider keeping this one. I noticed that you talked about how it needs some work and you are not doing that much with it right now. Do you feel like it would be pretty easy to update this domain name or are you just not feeling the work?

The new domain sounds like a good idea as well because it lets you go off into a few different categories and try a few new things. Is this going to be too much on one page though? A niche is supposed to be small and if you add fifty niches to one page, you are going to be all over the place and might not get the results that you want.

If it were me, I would probably work on the original website. I feel like that one already has a good start and you can already tell the changes that you would need to make in order to get this one ranked. It would probably be less work and sense you already made money from it, you should be able to do this and get it ranked even higher.

But since you purchased the other domain name and have some ideas with that one, could you keep this one going and move things around a bit? Maybe start it up in a different niche and try out some of your ideas. Since you already have the first one set up and ready to go with making money, you could then have the peace of mind of getting to have some fun with this website.

I do feel like you are ready to just take the plunge and work on the other website exclusively. If you do this, you should just make sure that you are using the things that worked in the first domain so that you are not losing out on your ranking.
Latest Thanks - View all

hd2d(2015-07-28 12:55 AM) 
2015-07-28, 12:55 AM,
Thank you very much for your response cmthompson22

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Vortex's SEO Tutorial #2: Hide 301 redirects from your competition Vortex 28 5,581 Today, 12:46 AM
Last Post: ropebin
  How to Get More SEO Value from your Nofollow Links LB'Decoy 18 967 2017-12-15, 10:45 PM
Last Post: faithalo
  Three Powerful Strategies to Hack On-Page SEO LB'Decoy 21 1,383 2017-12-15, 01:38 AM
Last Post: epalyou
  [SEO] Best Traffic Strategies For 2018 Jackprince501 16 1,210 2017-12-15, 01:06 AM
Last Post: nirback
  [eBook] The Complete Guide To SEO For Beginners EnChanter 19 1,137 2017-12-14, 11:33 PM
Last Post: urangi

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top