Question about Youtube
2017-07-09, 10:47 AM,
Hi all,
I'm a newbie and I plan to use youtube to work with Cpa.So I started with Youtube keyword research but after 1 day with this, I feel confused because I don't know keyword metrics on google and on youtube are same or not.Most of them show me keyword metrics of google search, not youtube.
Everyone know about Youtube, Help me :
_How To Do Youtube Keyword Research Effectively To Find Out Keyword had Low Competition and Medium Search Volume.
_Tips, tricks like intitle , tool.... , Everything you know can help me.
Any suggestion. Very Appreciate That !
2017-07-09, 04:33 PM,
2017-07-11, 01:37 AM,
I'm doing that manually. I didn't found so far software the can perform keyword research effectively.
What I'm doing is to research keyword that pops on my mind manually. I type the keyword and check top search engine ranking positions. Is there are any videos with that keyword in title, authority of the channel, number of views, age of the video, how much views daily top videos gets etc.. And I make a decision based on those factors, should I or should not to go with that keyword.

[Image: banner.gif]

BH niches, templates, bonuses, btc - weekly payments..

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [NEW][<$30]Youtube Video Hack Proof at CHEAPEST rates.[PART2] justdidit 106 7,597 7 hours ago
Last Post: SpaceNL
  Bought some views, comments, likes, and sub for my YouTube niche. Now what? ChunkOS 2 103 Yesterday, 02:11 PM
Last Post: kermalastu
  Track YouTube Video Rank Manually+Useful Site Watt 25 1,181 Yesterday, 02:07 PM
Last Post: Watt
  Question related to Payoneer Spikey 10 198 2017-10-22, 01:51 PM
Last Post: Spikey
  [HELP] Quality Youtube Views cracklings1017 9 267 2017-10-21, 11:02 PM
Last Post: jackin

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top