Question about SEO and website
2015-03-07, 10:20 PM,
Hey elites,
I made my post in November/december, and i did onpage seo very good, and it always were NOT FOUND on serplab, and one month ago i bought a SEO package , and i didnt see any improvement on ranking , were NOT FOUND , NOT FOUND , ... and three weeks later i saw my website in 23 position(serplab), and then it went again to NOT FOUND , and still NOT FOUND after 3-4 days, is this normal? The keyword is low-medium competition but has like 40 000 000 results on google.
2015-03-07, 10:23 PM,
It is hard to say but from what I see your website does not have enough authority.
Build authority.
Latest Thanks - View all

sygamers(2015-03-07 10:29 PM) 
2015-03-07, 10:23 PM,
its playin, it goes up and down, google loves to do that.
they are on some updates maybe who knows.
Latest Thanks - View all

sygamers(2015-03-07 10:29 PM) 
2015-03-07, 10:29 PM,
Im now sending traffic from youtube to the website, hope that helps.
2015-03-07, 10:46 PM,
(This post was last modified: 2015-03-07, 11:03 PM by Johnny Walker.)
(2015-03-07, 10:23 PM)⚜DαveS4⚜ Wrote: its playin, it goes up and down, google loves to do that.
It does that because of the lack of authority.
(2015-03-07, 10:29 PM)sygamers Wrote: Im now sending traffic from youtube to the website, hope that helps.

Good thing to do but build authority in other ways. Social signals manual HQ backlinks.

(2015-03-07, 10:20 PM)sygamers Wrote: Hey elites,
I made my post in November/december, and i did onpage seo very good, and it always were NOT FOUND on serplab, and one month ago i bought a SEO package , and i didnt see any improvement on ranking , were NOT FOUND , NOT FOUND , ... and three weeks later i saw my website in 23 position(serplab), and then it went again to NOT FOUND , and still NOT FOUND after 3-4 days, is this normal? The keyword is low-medium competition but has like 40 000 000 results on google.

Sorry for the double post I don't know where the edit button is.
Look I can't use the PM system, need 50 posts... ridicules. 50 posts to pm but you can create threads....
There are many gigs one fiver/seoclerks for social signals.
But you can create them yourself.
authority is c.f/tf - da/pa.
You gain authority by creating HQ backlinks gathering social signals(your link in twitter posts, google, tumblr, pinterest ....)
Sorry can't pm. Don't be afraid to ask in the thread we are here to help each other if I only help you it is just ....(i'll just use the word -bad) If I wouldn't want to share something I wouldn't start a conversation.
Latest Thanks - View all

sygamers(2015-03-07 11:07 PM) 
2015-03-07, 11:09 PM,
(This post was last modified: 2015-03-07, 11:10 PM by sygamers.)
(2015-03-07, 10:46 PM)Johnny Walker Wrote:
(2015-03-07, 10:23 PM)⚜DαveS4⚜ Wrote: its playin, it goes up and down, google loves to do that.
(2015-03-07, 10:29 PM)sygamers Wrote: Im now sending traffic from youtube to the website, hope that helps.

Good thing to do but build authority in other ways. Social signals manual HQ backlinks.

Look I can't use the PM system, need 50 posts... ridicules. 50 posts to pm but you can create threads....
You gain authority by creating HQ backlinks gathering social signals(your link in twitter posts, google, tumblr, pinterest ....)
Sorry can't pm. Don't be afraid to ask in the thread we are here to help each other if I only help you it is just ....(i'll just use the word -bad) If I wouldn't want to share something I wouldn't start a conversation.

Thanks mate :), the service has already social signals included,i think is better i wait more time to see if i see results :)
Since it already has a lot of results in google, i think that because of it.
2015-03-07, 11:14 PM,
(2015-03-07, 10:46 PM)Johnny Walker Wrote:

You gain authority also by receiving social shares.
Having a facebook page,twitter, pinterest, delicious, youtube, google plus, stumbleupon, linkedin give you also authority if you build Tier 2 links to these pages.
Yes they are nofollow links and it doesn't pass juice, but it pass authority.
2015-03-07, 11:20 PM,
(2015-03-07, 11:09 PM)sygamers Wrote: Thanks mate :), the service has already social signals included,i think is better i wait more time to see if i see results :)
Since it already has a lot of results in google, i think that because of it.

Thanks for the reputation.

Yes waiting will help but you should also do some manual work too, 1 hour a day can do wonders believe me I know!
Just share a few times.
a few retweets a few +1 shares a few pins and reblogs go a long way.
Good luck with the rankings wish you well!

Keep walking!
Latest Thanks - View all

sygamers(2015-03-08 12:03 AM) 
2015-03-08, 12:05 AM,
Maybe you ordered shitty SEO service? Or competition is very high for your budget.

[Image: Qhnn7lP.png]
2015-03-08, 01:00 AM,
(This post was last modified: 2015-03-08, 01:04 AM by Night_Wolf.)
(2015-03-08, 12:05 AM)J0kara Wrote: Maybe you ordered shitty SEO service? Or competition is very high for your budget.

Probably both. People love to order a random service without any idea of competition or what/how much they need to rank, then complain when they are not ranked... Of course you are not, you don't know what you are doing.

Btw social signals have nothing to do with authority, is a completely different thing, don't speak nonsense if you don't know what you are talking about.

@OP you need to check thoroughly the competition, see what kind of links they have, THEN see if you have budget to compete with them. Don't buy random services and hope for the best and pls don't sit making random weak links and tweeting your site thinking that you will rank, this is not 2003.
http://www.cpaelites.com/Thread-%E3%80%8...Night-Wolf

Need HQ Web 2.0's For Your Tier 1 Links? Tired Of Making Them By Yourself?
Superior Web 2.0 Service On CPAElites - Click Below!

[Image: f20a3c.png]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Question about Adworkmedia COBNET 0 48 Yesterday, 08:59 PM
Last Post: COBNET
  Question about CPA & CPI 5light 4 173 Yesterday, 05:51 PM
Last Post: 5light
  landing page/prelander question Hypebeast 3 170 2017-10-12, 11:17 AM
Last Post: NAPK1NS
  Google Adwords & Tracking software question ArtoAllan 6 124 2017-10-11, 03:00 AM
Last Post: ArtoAllan
  Newbie need some help about SEO 5light 2 95 2017-10-08, 11:26 PM
Last Post: 5light

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top