Question about Duplicate Content and ranking a shop
2016-06-14, 02:11 AM,
Hi guys,

I want to start a white hat legit shop with a small blog.
I really want to start a white hat thing because it's better in long run for me because I want to create a brand. I already have a Facebook fan page in a similar niche with about 40k fans.

I created a blog a year ago to get the feeling about SEO and some other stuff but this feels different.

But for a shop I have serveral question...

1. How is it possible to rank a shop when you have only a few blog posts? For a blog it's like create some 300-500 words posts and in a few days your domain is rank 1 (if you have a brand name) AND I dont want to create much blog posts...
So how can I get my shop (somecoolbrandname.com) on rank 1 when a other domain with the same domainname is on rank 1? (Seems like a small site named: somecoolbrandname-music.com)

2. I want to use Amazon Affiliate (WooZone) to start my shop because this is my only one affiliate program and I have some great success with it on my fb page. I want to use it to get some blog posts and after some posts I can join other affiliate programs and get approved because if you have only a shop and no content no one will approve you, right?

3. When I use WooZone and import some products, I'll have some problems with Duplicate content...
So how can I fix this because I have at least 100 products and I can't spin this for 2 reasons:
3.1 My language is not supported by WooZone
3.2 I like more white hat methods and manual writing is better (better reading)
So I have only to rewrite my description and title right?

4. Same as 3. but what happens when I have serveral products with different color e.g. a candle in blue and a different product seems like the same candle only in red? The only parameter that changed is the color how to rewrite for this product a brand new description?

How the hell can I write here a different description?

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  How can I make a Mediafire content locker ? TheSillyHat 4 185 2017-12-02, 12:56 AM
Last Post: lizha11
  Content Locking Video walterzingo 8 369 2017-12-01, 03:47 PM
Last Post: CharlieHarper
  Incentive Offer Question HuntedCS 3 148 2017-11-29, 08:23 PM
Last Post: HuntedCS
  [Question] [help]where i can find long lasting proxies ? kalia420 2 83 2017-11-29, 06:47 PM
Last Post: Nem
  Question related to Cpa cash8 5 248 2017-11-24, 08:42 PM
Last Post: bratt01

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top