Question about CPALead
2013-11-03, 05:45 AM,
I don't usually do CPA. I do PPI/PPD but I just found a new method I want to try that would only work with CPA. How do I find email submit/zip submits? Not ones to lock the file just ones to have people do if they want to. Like "Free Xbox 360" ect.

If I've ever helped you with anything or you just feel like being nice donate some spare change to help a brother out :)

1J8phoa91ezXhVwKMGoF2pTzUXKozc7UJG
2013-11-03, 06:37 AM,
(2013-11-03, 05:45 AM)Hubert115 Wrote: I don't usually do CPA. I do PPI/PPD but I just found a new method I want to try that would only work with CPA. How do I find email submit/zip submits? Not ones to lock the file just ones to have people do if they want to. Like "Free Xbox 360" ect.

Hey Hubert,

Thanks for the question, typically these are going to be single page "surveys" and our account managers can help you out.

While we don't focus on e-mail submits, we can certainly get them for you and work on it with you. If your traffic is non incent, we can offer far more e-mail submits.

Shoot me a PM when you get a moment with some details about how you're promoting and I'll gladly guide you in the right direction.

If there's anything you need that we don't have, we'll go get it for you as well and get you the best rate around :)

Thanks for the question,
Peter

[Image: RoZnyPa.gif]
2013-11-03, 06:38 AM,
(2013-11-03, 06:37 AM)CPAleadPeter Wrote:
(2013-11-03, 05:45 AM)Hubert115 Wrote: I don't usually do CPA. I do PPI/PPD but I just found a new method I want to try that would only work with CPA. How do I find email submit/zip submits? Not ones to lock the file just ones to have people do if they want to. Like "Free Xbox 360" ect.

Hey Hubert,

Thanks for the question, typically these are going to be single page "surveys" and our account managers can help you out.

While we don't focus on e-mail submits, we can certainly get them for you and work on it with you. If your traffic is non incent, we can offer far more e-mail submits.

Shoot me a PM when you get a moment with some details about how you're promoting and I'll gladly guide you in the right direction.

If there's anything you need that we don't have, we'll go get it for you as well and get you the best rate around :)

Thanks for the question,
Peter
Hi. Can you please accept me on Skype? Skype is videodrain and I asked Justin for an early payment and he said I could have it early this month, is that possible? I need to buy some more domains.
Thanks.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Question related to Payoneer Spikey 7 63 6 minutes ago
Last Post: brusk01
  Expired Domain Question martek 1 70 2017-10-19, 11:54 PM
Last Post: krmr
  Question about Adworkmedia COBNET 1 120 2017-10-19, 09:46 PM
Last Post: ougasoft
  Question about CPA & CPI 5light 4 202 2017-10-18, 05:51 PM
Last Post: 5light
  landing page/prelander question Hypebeast 3 173 2017-10-12, 11:17 AM