[Question] Youtube Ranking
2013-04-27, 07:39 PM,
I have read so many guides and also asked people for their opinion but they all seem to be different.

First of all should I use [ ] In video titles or not. I was told yesterday that it is bad for ranking. Another guy told me it is good.

Secondly I thought TAGS where the most important part of the ranking proccess. I have this guy on skype and he told me that tags are not important.

My third question is about backlinks. The same guy that told me the thing about tags is running a piece of software GSA search engine ranker to create backlinks. Anyone care to explain how it works and if it is any good for videos? or if I should use it? I never bothered with backlinks yet.
2013-04-27, 08:05 PM,
I speak from my own experience:
Quote:First of all should I use [ ] In video titles or not. I was told yesterday that it is bad for ranking. Another guy told me it is good.
It does effect the ranking, but in a positive way. Let's say your niche is "Money Printer". On Youtube you can do "Money Printer [DOWNLOAD]" or "Money Printer Download". If you choose for the second type, you also get ranked for "money printer download". I personal prefer the first variant as it looks cleaner than the others. And I believe that it effects the conversion rate (It looks less spammy).
Quote:Secondly I thought TAGS where the most important part of the ranking proccess. I have this guy on skype and he told me that tags are not important.
That guy is retarded. Tag is an important factor to rank a Youtube video. I suggest to use not more than 5 keywords, these five keywords have to be relevant to the niche so do not use unrelated tags to your niche as a tag.
Quote:My third question is about backlinks. The same guy that told me the thing about tags is running a piece of software GSA search engine ranker to create backlinks. Anyone care to explain how it works and if it is any good for videos? or if I should use it? I never bothered with backlinks yet.
I have never built backlinks on a Youtube Video yet but I could imagine that it improves the ranking. If you don't know what backlinks are, here you go:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Backlink
Regards,
-A$IAN
2013-04-27, 08:06 PM,
Backlinks is complete bullshit, just buy high retention views and you're good to go!
2013-04-27, 08:22 PM, (This post was last modified: 2013-04-27, 09:56 PM by Brokep.)
(2013-04-27, 08:06 PM)McGee Wrote: Backlinks is complete bullshit, just buy high retention views and you're good to go!

That is exactly what I thought. He told me that he is some kind of a pro.

Also where do you guys buy views and stuff. Should I buy views or use enhanceviews, shareyoutubevideos and u2bviews ( I can't seem to register at vagex and it's been months "Users Max Quota").

Is this site any good http://www.viralsocials.com To purchase views from ?
2013-04-27, 10:49 PM,
Listen from a real YouTube GURU, buy from a dude named BigBuddy from Forum discussions are not allowed here. he sells the best retention views. And also, use comments on U2bviews.
2013-04-27, 11:02 PM,
If you need to rank your video in google, then you must go for backlinks and for youtube buy high retention views from bigbuddy ( 70% ).
2013-04-29, 02:59 AM,
For great title just put Niche - Niche software [Month-Year] or Niche v1.03 [MONTH-Year] (Direct).
2013-05-02, 02:38 AM,
(2013-04-27, 10:49 PM)McGee Wrote: Listen from a real YouTube GURU, buy from a dude named BigBuddy from Forum discussions are not allowed here. he sells the best retention views. And also, use comments on U2bviews.

You are retarded here BigBuddy told me personally to build backlinks for my video to rank it views dosen't keep it ranked backlinks does.

Re-Starting My CPA Journey.
2013-05-02, 03:16 AM,
(2013-05-02, 02:38 AM)#Realtalk. Wrote:
(2013-04-27, 10:49 PM)McGee Wrote: Listen from a real YouTube GURU, buy from a dude named BigBuddy from Forum discussions are not allowed here. he sells the best retention views. And also, use comments on U2bviews.

You are retarded here BigBuddy told me personally to build backlinks for my video to rank it views dosen't keep it ranked backlinks does.
I can confirm this, it's actually true that backlinks can keep your videos #1. But this is no reason to get offensive. Embarrassed
2013-05-02, 03:30 AM,
He's talking about sexy backlinks :p. When your ranked on page 1 views won't make you stay there backlinks will, 1 HQ backlink is worth more than 15k views a day.

Re-Starting My CPA Journey.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Trick to increase your youtube rankings - Fast & Easy smmarmy 15 786 5 hours ago
Last Post: smmarmy
  YouTube Live Chat BOT /Free&Best Watt 28 2,118 2017-12-10, 08:01 PM
Last Post: reshamanair
  Youtube update? Views became more expensive Mebn 6 538 2017-12-09, 10:10 PM
Last Post: Try
  [SHARE] Rank Live Stream on Youtube Watt 97 7,560 2017-12-09, 08:20 PM
Last Post: cohzynes
  Aged Youtube Accounts with upload & without upload videos lovelyservices 43 4,692 2017-12-09, 03:22 PM
Last Post: kenny

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top