Question With GSA Ranker
2014-02-04, 06:13 PM,
hii All

Well I Want To Ask Some Thing Related to GSA

SomeDay Ago I Had Done 3 Tier backlinking On My Site Created Approx 2000 Verified links In All Tiers but Still My Blog Is Not Anywhere in Google Mt Backlinks Are Increasing Slowly As I Had Checked With Ahref.

My Question Is How Much Backlink Creation Is Needed ToRank The Site In Google??

How Much time It Takes To Get Ranked ??

Is There Any Special Trick To Rank the Site WithIn A Week

Hope I Will Find My Answer Here
2014-02-04, 06:18 PM,
1. Unknown. You can rank without links, with very few links, and a lot of links. It depends on many factors.
2. Unknown. It depends on many other factors.
3. No, there isn't. Unless, your keyword/competition is extremely low.
Latest Thanks - View all

Daniel Robyn(2014-02-04 06:27 PM) 
2014-02-04, 06:25 PM,
(2014-02-04, 06:13 PM)Daniel Robyn Wrote: hii All

Well I Want To Ask Some Thing Related to GSA

SomeDay Ago I Had Done 3 Tier backlinking On My Site Created Approx 2000 Verified links In All Tiers but Still My Blog Is Not Anywhere in Google Mt Backlinks Are Increasing Slowly As I Had Checked With Ahref.

My Question Is How Much Backlink Creation Is Needed ToRank The Site In Google??

How Much time It Takes To Get Ranked ??

Is There Any Special Trick To Rank the Site WithIn A Week

Hope I Will Find My Answer Here

Daniel it depends on what quality your tier1 links have. If they are low quality you won`t rank. To answer to your question there is not a certain amount of links needed to rank in Google. Forget about this. As far as time goes it depends on the competition how god your site is how quality your backlinks are etc.

As far as link goes when it comes to rank a site focus 120% on quality. The days when quantity was responsible for top rankings are long gone.

The good thing is that if you focus on quality you don`t need a high number of links to rank.

To give you an example of what i will consider quality links let`s say you have a websiye in the weight loss niche

In this case i would chose any time of the day to have for example 3-5 links from weight loss sites rather than having 100 wikis, web 2.0`s etc And if the links from weight loss sites are high pr that`s the ice on the cake .

As for ranking a site in a week i think is possible only if you have a low comp keyword and you use High pr links. (private blog network links)

I hope this will answer your questions

Feel free to ask more if you still have doubts
Latest Thanks - View all

Daniel Robyn(2014-02-04 06:27 PM) 
2014-02-04, 07:02 PM,
Daniel,

have you used any indexing tool or service to index those backlinks? I think that is important step to get higher backlink count after campaign blast.
2014-02-04, 08:11 PM,
(2014-02-04, 07:02 PM)stefank Wrote: Daniel,

have you used any indexing tool or service to index those backlinks? I think that is important step to get higher backlink count after campaign blast.

yeah i'm using gsa indexer service

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Question about CPA & CPI 5light 2 104 Today, 12:37 AM
Last Post: vegetajgd
  landing page/prelander question Hypebeast 3 165 2017-10-12, 11:17 AM
Last Post: NAPK1NS
  Google Adwords & Tracking software question ArtoAllan 6 120 2017-10-11, 03:00 AM
Last Post: ArtoAllan
  Some Question About Seo 5light 2 104 2017-10-07, 12:22 AM
Last Post: mentorcell
  [Question] How to check some one is stealing my traffic? ~~Ba 6 173 2017-10-05, 04:54 AM
Last Post: FK_

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top