[Question] Just Created My First Personal Site
2014-05-14, 08:06 AM,
I built my first site on a personal domain and I am looking to start building tier 1 backlinks.

I want to start with this fiverr gig: http://bit.ly/1i8IAXq

The gig is a manual bookmarking on 65 unique sites, but I wanted to ask is there a possiblity that my site will be penalized for buliding that many backlinks in 1 day?

I plan to to backlink the social bookmarks with GSA SER once they are built to build more authority to them.
2014-05-14, 11:16 AM,
If your site is completely new then dont go with any backlink service. Just add the new content everyday and share it on all the social sites. Try to get more social likes, shares. Then slowly slowly start to build backlinks.
2014-05-14, 12:23 PM,
(2014-05-14, 08:06 AM)TreTheTruth Wrote: I built my first site on a personal domain and I am looking to start building tier 1 backlinks.

I want to start with this fiverr gig: /1i8IAXq

The gig is a manual bookmarking on 65 unique sites, but I wanted to ask is there a possiblity that my site will be penalized for buliding that many backlinks in 1 day?

I plan to to backlink the social bookmarks with GSA SER once they are built to build more authority to them.

You won't get penalty for some social bookmarks, but don't expect to rank anything if you plan to use Fiverr for SEO.

Need HQ Web 2.0's For Your Tier 1 Links? Tired Of Making Them By Yourself?
Superior Web 2.0 Service On CPAElites - Click Below!

[Image: f20a3c.png]
2014-05-14, 03:23 PM, (This post was last modified: 2014-05-14, 03:24 PM by TreTheTruth.)
(2014-05-14, 12:23 PM)Night_Wolf Wrote:
(2014-05-14, 08:06 AM)TreTheTruth Wrote: I built my first site on a personal domain and I am looking to start building tier 1 backlinks.

I want to start with this fiverr gig: /1i8IAXq

You won't get penalty for some social bookmarks, but don't expect to rank anything if you plan to use Fiverr for SEO.

I just want to use the bookmark links as start and backlink them with gsa ser.

I will have some High PR Manual Blog post created once I see my site moving in the serps.

Honestly the niche is not all that competive with under 400,000 search results for all the keywords am trying to rank for.

I just want some authority domains to blast with gsa.
2014-05-14, 03:27 PM, (This post was last modified: 2014-05-14, 03:32 PM by Xhat.)
I can tell you that you will never rank with an gig from fiverr.
I can tell you that social bookmarking will not be enough to rank even page 1 on google.
I can tell you that if you really want to start in SEO. You don't have the choice to buy GSA SER + CB + Proxies + Indexification service + Scrapebox to build a sitelist.

You can avoid scrapebox and do churn & burn method but I don't recommand this because it's not for a long term but it's just my personnal opinion and can be good to get few money to invest more later.

You maybe think that doing few manual backlinks will get you to the top but you will not even see your website move before at least 1 month because of the lack of indexation and it's isn't enough at all.
2014-05-14, 04:21 PM,
(2014-05-14, 03:27 PM)Xhat Wrote: I can tell you that you will never rank with an gig from fiverr.
I can tell you that social bookmarking will not be enough to rank even page 1 on google.
I can tell you that if you really want to start in SEO. You don't have the choice to buy GSA SER + CB + Proxies + Indexification service + Scrapebox to build a sitelist.

You can avoid scrapebox and do churn & burn method but I don't recommand this because it's not for a long term but it's just my personnal opinion and can be good to get few money to invest more later.

You maybe think that doing few manual backlinks will get you to the top but you will not even see your website move before at least 1 month because of the lack of indexation and it's isn't enough at all.

Dude what the hell are you talking about I have all of that, I never said I was new to all of this and could not afford anything as I have GSA SER + CB + Proxies + Indexing service + Scrapebox + Sitelist + VPS.

I was just wondering if I used the gig would I be penalized for building that many backlinks in 1 day. I plan to add some web 2.0's, Doc Sharing, and High PR Web 2.0 profiles too. And backlink them all with GSA.
2014-05-14, 04:36 PM, (This post was last modified: 2014-05-14, 04:37 PM by Night_Wolf.)
(2014-05-14, 03:23 PM)TreTheTruth Wrote: I just want to use the bookmark links as start and backlink them with gsa ser.
No need to backlink them with GSA.

(2014-05-14, 03:23 PM)TreTheTruth Wrote: I will have some High PR Manual Blog post created once I see my site moving in the serps.
Your own private blog network or are you buying blog posts?

(2014-05-14, 03:23 PM)TreTheTruth Wrote: Honestly the niche is not all that competive with under 400,000 search results for all the keywords am trying to rank for.
Search results don't indicate anything. And again if is really not competitive it doesn't mean you can do bare minimum and be in top 3, is not always easy as it seems, Google can be very weird :)

(2014-05-14, 03:23 PM)TreTheTruth Wrote: I just want some authority domains to blast with gsa.
?

(2014-05-14, 04:21 PM)TreTheTruth Wrote: I was just wondering if I used the gig would I be penalized for building that many backlinks in 1 day. I plan to add some web 2.0's, Doc Sharing, and High PR Web 2.0 profiles too. And backlink them all with GSA.
They will index at different times, is cool.

2014-05-14, 04:42 PM,
(2014-05-14, 04:36 PM)Night_Wolf Wrote:
(2014-05-14, 03:23 PM)TreTheTruth Wrote: I just want to use the bookmark links as start and backlink them with gsa ser.
No need to backlink them with GSA.

(2014-05-14, 03:23 PM)TreTheTruth Wrote: I will have some High PR Manual Blog post created once I see my site moving in the serps.
Your own private blog network or are you buying blog posts?

(2014-05-14, 03:23 PM)TreTheTruth Wrote: Honestly the niche is not all that competive with under 400,000 search results for all the keywords am trying to rank for.
Search results don't indicate anything. And again if is really not competitive it doesn't mean you can do bare minimum and be in top 3, is not always easy as it seems, Google can be very weird :)

(2014-05-14, 03:23 PM)TreTheTruth Wrote: I just want some authority domains to blast with gsa.
?

(2014-05-14, 04:21 PM)TreTheTruth Wrote: I was just wondering if I used the gig would I be penalized for building that many backlinks in 1 day. I plan to add some web 2.0's, Doc Sharing, and High PR Web 2.0 profiles too. And backlink them all with GSA.
They will index at different times, is cool.

No I don't have a private blog network, but I am planning to get a sub to fcs networker and start one. I think I might just experiment with this domain and just start a three tier gsa campaign to see for myself.

As I am not trying to rank an any super competitive niche, everything on the front page for the keywords are parasites, with a few self hosted sites. Its a blackhat PPD niche so I am like fuck it lol. If the domain tanks I just by another one.
2014-05-14, 05:08 PM, (This post was last modified: 2014-05-14, 05:09 PM by Night_Wolf.)
(2014-05-14, 04:42 PM)TreTheTruth Wrote: No I don't have a private blog network, but I am planning to get a sub to fcs networker and start one. I think I might just experiment with this domain and just start a three tier gsa campaign to see for myself.

As I am not trying to rank an any super competitive niche, everything on the front page for the keywords are parasites, with a few self hosted sites. Its a blackhat PPD niche so I am like fuck it lol. If the domain tanks I just by another one.
FCS networker is just for web 2.0's, that's not a blog network.

Blog network is on high PR domains that you buy of Godaddy auction, Namesnap etc. Is not nowhere close, few high PR links can blow of thousands of web 2.0's in terms of ranking power. Example - few days ago I built just 1 link on my private blog network (just URL, no anchor text) for a totally brand new website and 4 keywords shot up in top 60 two days later, that's how powerful that stuff is.

Yeah try it out and see how it goes, just set up 3 tier GSA campaign and see what happens.

2014-05-14, 05:31 PM,
(2014-05-14, 05:08 PM)Night_Wolf Wrote:
(2014-05-14, 04:42 PM)TreTheTruth Wrote: No I don't have a private blog network, but I am planning to get a sub to fcs networker and start one. I think I might just experiment with this domain and just start a three tier gsa campaign to see for myself.

FCS networker is just for web 2.0's, that's not a blog network.

Blog network is on high PR domains that you buy of Godaddy auction, Namesnap etc. Is not nowhere close, few high PR links can blow of thousands of web 2.0's in terms of ranking power. Example - few days ago I built just 1 link on my private blog network (just URL, no anchor text) for a totally brand new website and 4 keywords shot up in top 60 two days later, that's how powerful that stuff is.

Yeah try it out and see how it goes, just set up 3 tier GSA campaign and see what happens.

But you can use fcs networker to build a web 2.0 blog network. Which is enough for most of these blackhat niches I am targeting. I don't have the funds to build a blog network right now.

By the way how much did it cost you to set up your PBN and do you just use it for yourself or do you sell links too.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Incentive Offer Question HuntedCS 3 143 2017-11-29, 08:23 PM
Last Post: HuntedCS
  [Question] [help]where i can find long lasting proxies ? kalia420 2 79 2017-11-29, 06:47 PM
Last Post: Nem
  Track YouTube Video Rank Manually+Useful Site Watt 44 2,634 2017-11-28, 08:04 PM
Last Post: Watt
  Question related to Cpa cash8 5 240 2017-11-24, 08:42 PM
Last Post: bratt01
  site like mediaklondike bborzaa 2 196 2017-11-17, 09:55 PM
Last Post: manjeshsingh

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top