Question About Youtube Video Deletion...
2015-09-21, 02:46 AM,
(This post was last modified: 2015-09-21, 02:48 AM by Geroe.)
Hello Guys. I was spamming youtube with YT accounts and it looks like my videos were getting deleted instantly after 1-10 minutes. As We Know YT traces my Cookies,Even What broswer i Use and Ip adress, what windows version and so on.

So i Tried Installing New different windows in virtual machine, Everything new, with new browser, New IP adress, Unique Verified Account, New Unique Video.

I See that my competitors Uploaded videos that are not getting deleted. So i Copied same Tags, same Title ( Title not includes any Terms like : Hack, Cheat..) and Some little descp.... Thats it.

I Used unlist method, Blasted video with videos and Likes,shares everything i could do with video... Afte 3 days i made it public and After 15 minutes video is deleted :D LOL

BUT HOW FUCKING IT TRACES MY INFO? Even if my competitor Flagged my video it needs at least 24 hours so yt stuff checks it, Its is automatic deletion in 10 minutes...

I cannot understand how there videos are not getting flagged. I even checked every country Usa, UK and every country to see if that persons blocks certain countries but all countries are okey.

Any Suggestion, What you Think?????????????

IN ADDTION:

LOL i was checking video every 5 minutes with my Traced Spammer ip adress to see if video was not deleted... Do you guys think that checking video with that IP Mean that i am that spammer or wtffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff

Don't do that again. Referral links and shares do not belong inside the help desk.
2015-09-21, 04:31 AM,
You need 1 flag to get your new video deleted. Youtube doesn't check it. It gets removed in seconds after getting flagged.
2015-09-21, 05:56 AM,
(2015-09-21, 02:46 AM)Geroe Wrote: Hello Guys. I was spamming youtube with YT accounts and it looks like my videos were getting deleted instantly after 1-10 minutes. As We Know YT traces my Cookies,Even What broswer i Use and Ip adress, what windows version and so on.

So i Tried Installing New different windows in virtual machine, Everything new, with new browser, New IP adress, Unique Verified Account, New Unique Video.

I See that my competitors Uploaded videos that are not getting deleted. So i Copied same Tags, same Title ( Title not includes any Terms like : h@ck, Cheat..) and Some little descp.... Thats it.

I Used unlist method, Blasted video with videos and Likes,shares everything i could do with video... Afte 3 days i made it public and After 15 minutes video is deleted :D LOL

BUT HOW FUCKING IT TRACES MY INFO? Even if my competitor Flagged my video it needs at least 24 hours so yt stuff checks it, Its is automatic deletion in 10 minutes...

I cannot understand how there videos are not getting flagged. I even checked every country Usa, UK and every country to see if that persons blocks certain countries but all countries are okey.

Any Suggestion, What you Think?????????????

IN ADDTION:

LOL i was checking video every 5 minutes with my Traced Spammer ip adress to see if video was not deleted... Do you guys think that checking video with that IP Mean that i am that spammer or wtffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff

Do you use Quality Sim cards when making your youtube accounts?

because thats my technique. I use the same IP address when making hundreds of youtube accounts but my accounts dont get banned right away and they lasts for months and even some for years.
2015-09-22, 11:10 AM,
Youtube has changed everything its not even flaggers its a new spam filter. I remember i would see thousands of hack videos a day for clash of the clans hack and other games mass uploaded now there's barely any videos. Just go look you will see how bad it is. I think mass uploading is impossible right now. You might get away with like less then 10 videos per account or 1 video per account but i think its bad for everyone.
2015-09-22, 06:17 PM,
(2015-09-22, 11:10 AM)EarnIt Wrote: Youtube has changed everything its not even flaggers its a new spam filter. I remember i would see thousands of h@ck videos a day for clash of the clans h@ck and other games mass uploaded now there's barely any videos. Just go look you will see how bad it is. I think mass uploading is impossible right now. You might get away with like less then 10 videos per account or 1 video per account but i think its bad for everyone.

Yep what you said is right, But i uploaded only 1 video on new account, with all of unique ip,windowses and everything youtube tracks.

I dont know WTF is going on?

Don't do that again. Referral links and shares do not belong inside the help desk.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Bought some views, comments, likes, and sub for my YouTube niche. Now what? ChunkOS 1 9 54 minutes ago
Last Post: ChunkOS
  Question related to Payoneer Spikey 10 166 Yesterday, 01:51 PM
Last Post: Spikey
  [HELP] Quality Youtube Views cracklings1017 9 260 2017-10-21, 11:02 PM
Last Post: jackin
  Track YouTube Video Rank Manually+Useful Site Watt 24 1,123 2017-10-21, 12:30 PM
Last Post: jack007
  Youtube Views djkrmak02 3 192 2017-10-20, 07:10 PM
Last Post: PHPMaster

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top