Queries about PPD
2014-02-15, 11:44 PM, (This post was last modified: 2014-02-15, 11:46 PM by jandrewsan.)
Hello there i plan on starting a fake niche but i have some questions that has been on my mind for a while and hope to get it answer by one of you experienced people here..

1) When people does surveys do they actually have to pay a price to complete the survey or is it completely free?

2) I understand the content locking network will ban people who does fraud, does it meant by using proxies to complete the survey or other kinds of frauds?

3) Will the content locking network be pissed off or ban you if you use a fake niche?

Thanks for the time taken to read these noob questions.

(2014-02-15, 11:44 PM)jandrewsan Wrote: Hello there i plan on starting a fake hack generating website but i have some questions that has been on my mind for a while and hope to get it answer by one of you experienced people here..

1) When people does surveys do they actually have to pay a price to complete the survey or is it completely free?

2) I understand the content locking network will ban people who does fraud, does it meant by using proxies to complete the survey or other kinds of frauds?

3) Will the content locking network be pissed off or ban you if you use a fake hack generating website to get surveys done by people?

Hello there i plan on starting a fake niche but i have some questions that has been on my mind for a while and hope to get it answer by one of you experienced people here..

3) Will the content locking network be pissed off or ban you if you use a fake niche?

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  How Many of you wanna Learn PPD in Hindi/ URDU CheersFile 18 1,592 2017-03-07, 03:06 AM
Last Post: snaponsin
  Best PPD Site? Blog2Show 39 4,479 2016-12-14, 11:48 PM
Last Post: Snoopy
  Surveys in Philippines? (CPA/PPD) urielD3 3 761 2016-11-22, 02:48 PM
Last Post: urielD3
  CPA to use as PPD with weekly pay? simonpearl 0 389 2016-10-18, 03:36 AM
Last Post: simonpearl
  18 FREE LANDING PAGE SCRIPTS FOR PPD/CPA MONEY MAKING Ben Mitch 4 2,156 2016-10-02, 04:25 PM
Last Post: Lucy

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top