Attention: Server migration delayed. - Please click [here] to read more! (Last update: Sunday, 21st of April, 08:45 PM/20:45, UTC+2, Europe)

Queries about PPD
2014-02-15, 11:44 PM, (This post was last modified: 2014-02-15, 11:46 PM by jandrewsan.)
Hello there i plan on starting a fake niche but i have some questions that has been on my mind for a while and hope to get it answer by one of you experienced people here..

1) When people does surveys do they actually have to pay a price to complete the survey or is it completely free?

2) I understand the content locking network will ban people who does fraud, does it meant by using proxies to complete the survey or other kinds of frauds?

3) Will the content locking network be pissed off or ban you if you use a fake niche?

Thanks for the time taken to read these noob questions.

(2014-02-15, 11:44 PM)jandrewsan Wrote: Hello there i plan on starting a fake hack generating website but i have some questions that has been on my mind for a while and hope to get it answer by one of you experienced people here..

1) When people does surveys do they actually have to pay a price to complete the survey or is it completely free?

2) I understand the content locking network will ban people who does fraud, does it meant by using proxies to complete the survey or other kinds of frauds?

3) Will the content locking network be pissed off or ban you if you use a fake hack generating website to get surveys done by people?

Hello there i plan on starting a fake niche but i have some questions that has been on my mind for a while and hope to get it answer by one of you experienced people here..

3) Will the content locking network be pissed off or ban you if you use a fake niche?

Share This Thread :