Quality or Quantity?
2013-07-11, 08:02 AM,
(This post was last modified: 2013-07-11, 06:58 PM by PeaceBreaker3.)
[Image: AsAPNSQ.png]

The obvious answer would be Quality, right? In this post I am going to give you a few examples on this topic and why Quantity sometimes is also very important and show you what to do in order to maximize your earnings by "abusing" the different types of niches using Quality and/or Quantity.

[Image: gCWPMqz.png]
I want to show you that the answer sometimes actually is Quantity. And before posting a reply saying Quality is always most important no matter what, please let me tell you that by Quality I don't mean the actual video you create or something like that.

After finding a nice niche to work on what do we do first after analyzing competition and global searches for our keyword? We create our content, which for most of us means: creating a HQ Tool, create a HQ blog/landingpage, create a HQ video & get it ranked along with your website and video.

So now we created a HQ niche. We rank up on Youtube/Google - or at least try and get in our leads. Sounds easy right? But what about Quantity? Where is it? And more importantly how do we use it to get more leads?

[Image: ljGpzxg.png]
First of all we need to take a look at our niche and way more important: our competition. You should always ask yourself these questions:

- Is it an old or new niche?
In order to find out simply check out the upload dates of your competition. Google your keyword and if there is any video displayed that was uploaded the last 4 days or if a website is displayed on which you can find a 4 day or less old post it means that your niche is still new. Even if the release date of the game or whatever was already 1 month ago, if the competition is still uploading then your niche is new.

- Is it a big or small niche?
By big or small I mean high or low competition and high or low searches and demand.

Now that we checked out our niches where do we need Quality and where do we need Quantity?

[Image: F3QU2ne.png]
The answer is pretty simple. Imagine you are a search engine like Google or Youtube. You notice there is something going on for the keyword A, but how do you decide which content is better? Most views? Most Likes? Newest? Oldest? The answer is simple: All of it. What happens with new and booming niches is that they display a nice mix of all of these things. Here is a real example: 2 weeks ago a new niche got semi-popular and I decided to work on it. Created all my stuff and uploaded a video, because the demand went up and the competition was low at that time I got like 5 downloads right away and got first page of Google just like that. Now I asked myself those 2 questions above and noticed that after only 1 day my video got less traffic because a few videos uploaded only 2-4 hours ago stole my rank. Now what do we do? Boost the video to get back up?

We have now reached the point where I answer the Question about Quality or Quantity. The answer is different for every situation: For the example above, boosting your video will not help you rank again at all, however uploading your video again will. It is one of my easiest tasks to rank out a video with over 80k views in niches like that just by uploading a new video.

[Image: qmjdec4.png]
Here is a small summary on where I think Quality is needed and where is Quantity needed.

Quality:
- saturated niches
- old niches

Quantity:
- unsaturated niches
- new niches

Of course you should ALWAYS create HQ content (Tool, website, video, ...) but sometimes simply uploading the same video 5 times within 5 days is better than boosting a single video with 100k views and whatnot.

Once the niche grows old, pick your best ranked and most viewed video and boost it, you will see that it will be much easier than uploading a fresh video.

In the end the real answer basically is: both. You need Quality AND Quantity - but most people can't afford to do that. ;)

Those are my 8 cents, what is your opinion on this topic?

[Image: T6pAK6r.png]

Cheers,
PB3
Latest Thanks - View all

Jain(2014-01-23 01:25 AM) Karupoiss(2013-12-10 03:11 AM) jcdino789(2013-12-08 04:25 PM) gatsu(2013-11-25 06:29 PM) TheVBScripter(2013-11-25 05:07 PM) chamacoe(2013-09-30 03:12 PM) Clarke88(2013-09-04 09:02 AM) moneyboy2012(2013-08-14 06:50 PM) TrendSetterz(2013-07-15 12:55 AM) ThaRealGold(2013-07-14 08:41 AM) LFX(2013-07-12 03:48 PM) Mesina(2013-07-11 08:21 PM) 

Nobody exists on purpose, nobody belongs anywhere, everybody's going to die. Come watch TV? | Skype: peacebreaker3 |
2013-07-11, 08:08 AM,
(This post was last modified: 2013-07-11, 08:09 AM by J@bz.)
I agree with quality and quantity....Why take only the top spot when u can take all and maximize earnings from one niche.
2013-07-11, 08:13 AM,
I lol at 49 year old Indians uploading 800 videos with no earnings.
Latest Thanks - View all

daemonX(2014-07-05 08:21 PM) 
2013-07-11, 08:25 AM,
Quality -> White Hat
Quantity -> Black Hat
2013-07-11, 06:56 PM,
I edited the main post a little to make it look fancy. :)

(2013-07-11, 08:08 AM)J@bz Wrote: I agree with quality and quantity....Why take only the top spot when u can take all and maximize earnings from one niche.

True. It is not the first time I have more than one video on page 1 on Google or Youtube, you can always use this to your advantage. And as I said, Quantity for fresh niches is awesome. The search engines switch results every 5-6 hours and you are almost always in there, maybe even twice or more! :)

(2013-07-11, 08:13 AM)wecantstop Wrote: I lol at 49 year old Indians uploading 800 videos with no earnings.

As I said in the main post, that is not the type of Quantity I talk about, hehe. Ive seen lot of people actually do that, and yes, most of the time its useless, but that is only because they use the wrong niche! ;) Uploading 50 times in one month sometimes is actually WAY better than focusing everything on one video. It always depends on your niche though. :D

(2013-07-11, 08:25 AM)Raekwon Wrote: Quality -> White Hat
Quantity -> Black Hat

That is not true, whats Black Hat about simply uploading the same video again after waiting a day or two to get ranked on page one again? I am not talking about mass uploading the same video a hundred times within a few hours, I am talking about creating "fresh" content for a booming niche and Youtube/Google never fail to rank me page 1 if I upload a new video for those niches. :) Later on you can pick one of your uploaded videos and focus on the "quality" part and boost it, but before that I prefer Quantity because it maximizes earnings! :)

Cheers,
PB3

Nobody exists on purpose, nobody belongs anywhere, everybody's going to die. Come watch TV? | Skype: peacebreaker3 |
2013-07-11, 07:46 PM,
A year ago it was all about quantity. Back then YouTube didn't care about retention reviews or anything, and it was just a matter of number of videos you had uploaded.

However, now it is all different. With all the recent updates YouTube has been going through, it has become way harder to rank videos and mass uploading will get you nowhere.

Source: my own experience.
2013-07-12, 03:42 PM,
I think that quality is the most important! But that's just my opinion!

[Image: siggy.png]

I will teach you how to make money! Check out my Ultimate Referral Training Program!
2013-07-12, 03:48 PM,
This is a great explanation and I agree completely! If you look up streams for any sporting events that are happening on the day they are happening you will notice that most of the highly ranking videos are all recent uploads. It keeps constantly changing and changing due to so many different videos being uploaded and well it is very chaotic but in those cases you can combine both quality and quantity for greater effect! Great post!
Latest Thanks - View all

PeaceBreaker3(2013-07-12 06:59 PM) 

[Image: uuINDyP.png]
2013-07-12, 06:59 PM,
(2013-07-11, 07:46 PM)Calisthenics Wrote: A year ago it was all about quantity. Back then YouTube didn't care about retention reviews or anything, and it was just a matter of number of videos you had uploaded.

However, now it is all different. With all the recent updates YouTube has been going through, it has become way harder to rank videos and mass uploading will get you nowhere.

Source: my own experience.

I was not talking about massuploading, but ranking a single video. Even today it is easier to rank a video on Google Page 1 by simply uploading the video instead of boosting the already uploaded one. It always depends no the niche, like I already said in my main post. In the past it didn't help to massupload an insane amount to one channel either.

(2013-07-11, 11:59 PM)Aleks Wrote: Quality for sure :) thats what i will say.

Do you even read the threads you are posting on? This is not a "Quality or Quantity" Poll... Stop the spamming man, wow. This is a joke: http://www.cpaelites.com/search.php?acti...2d6dc8ddbf
"thanks for the share" and you didn't even read the stuff you post on.

(2013-07-12, 03:42 PM)blockhumber Wrote: I think that quality is the most important! But that's just my opinion!

Define Quality in this case. I am talking about Quality in case of boosting your video and stuff like that. A standard Quality you put into your website/videos and stuff is always required of course. :) Massuploading stolen videos is not even in the discussion we all know it sucks, hehe. :)

(2013-07-12, 03:48 PM)LFX Wrote: This is a great explanation and I agree completely! If you look up streams for any sporting events that are happening on the day they are happening you will notice that most of the highly ranking videos are all recent uploads. It keeps constantly changing and changing due to so many different videos being uploaded and well it is very chaotic but in those cases you can combine both quality and quantity for greater effect! Great post!

Thank you. Finally someone who actually reads before posting. Great Example by the way! The constantly changing page 1 is what I wanted to tell users about and why Quantity is able to abuse it. :D +1

Cheers,
PB3

2013-07-14, 08:05 AM,
You're totally right with this post, well done for thinking it through and sharing +3 rep

Please don't message me with mentoring or business proposals as I simply do not have the time. If you need any help please use the link below for the helpdesk.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [HELP] Quality Youtube Views cracklings1017 8 219 Yesterday, 12:37 AM
Last Post: HeAdWi9H
  Rookie Affiliate - Not getting Quality Traffic Tom032 2 107 2017-09-16, 01:58 AM
Last Post: sudirbhai
  Help me monetize quality Instagram account ImAlanas 4 814 2016-11-07, 06:41 PM
Last Post: venit4u
  FB Ads [Quality Question] paradise 11 1,550 2016-08-02, 07:14 PM
Last Post: CaptainDeadpool
  [HELP] Google AdWords Quality Score naathanz 4 711 2016-04-12, 08:00 PM
Last Post: naathanz

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top