[ Q ] What is the best thing to say in your CONTENT LOCKER?
2015-10-03, 01:15 PM,
Hello CPA Elites,

I'm just wondering what do you think is the best and high-converting PHRASE to say at your content locker?

Something like this:

"Human Verification: Please complete an offer to proceed"

"Verification - SPAM Check: Please complete an offer to proceed"

I'm open for suggestions, let me know what you guys think.

Kind Regards,
Mesina

[Image: 2m7x0so.gif]
2015-10-03, 06:24 PM,
(2015-10-03, 01:15 PM)Mesina Wrote: Hello CPA Elites,

I'm just wondering what do you think is the best and high-converting PHRASE to say at your content locker?

Something like this:

"Human Verification: Please complete an offer to proceed"

"Verification - SPAM Check: Please complete an offer to proceed"

I'm open for suggestions, let me know what you guys think.

Kind Regards,
Mesina

I usually get straight forward with my users and dont use old phrases like human verification or spam prevention etc. etc.

I use something like this: "Please answer any offer/survey below to unlock your files"

because i think that if you make them believe that it is just a human verification and they ended up taking a survey that is either too long or has something to do with payments then they will surely drop/close your landing page for they will think that you are fooling them with the verification thing.

That is just my opinion. you can do whatever you want with your locker.

[Image: IV7ZCO8.gif]
HawkEye is a satisfied customer! Click to BUY now!
2015-10-03, 06:48 PM,
it depends on the LP.mostly I use "complete one of surveys to continue "

We're in a time where all enterprises fall
We should beware of the wolves that haunt us
They are not all the same, cannot take the blame
Await the time to unchain utopia
2015-11-04, 01:38 AM,
Hi Mesina,

I usually try and keep it simple -> Content Locked. Complete any 1 of the offers below to unlock this content. It only takes a moment.

Hope this helps,
Ilyssa
2015-11-04, 09:42 AM, (This post was last modified: 2015-11-04, 11:40 PM by MoneyCashers.)
Following Titles work well for me: (remember... people are not stupid and want to have fun!)

#1: Yep... A Survey Locker...
(message on a delayed timer: "Could be worse... you could be pulling out a credit card right now instead of a name generator...")

If your wondering... Yeah that is a black hat one but was my best converter when I used to use it lol
#2: Do it.. You know you want to :)
#3: We got a Survey to do People! Let's make this HAPPEN!
#4: YOU: Not another $%#$ Surv... GOD: Just do it ALREADY!....

Use at your own risk but it's this kind of unique/out of the box thinking that will catch your users interest and even trust... since your not insulting their intelligence. :)

~MoneyCashers
Latest Thanks - View all

Vampirion_LKM(2015-11-04 10:19 PM) PixelBlocker(2015-11-04 03:54 PM) SiriusBlack(2015-11-04 12:08 PM) daemonX(2015-11-04 10:17 AM) 

Even if you don't believe in yourself... I will. :)

[Image: banner3.jpg]
2015-11-04, 04:06 PM,
This could be depends on your niche, but now i am currently using the 'spam verification' because that word is suitable with my niche and convert well for me..
2015-11-04, 10:19 PM,
It depends on your audience/target group. I believe there is not one line that will convert the best for all niches. Think about it, there are niches like games where the target group is mostly kids, so they aren't smart enough to understand that the spam verification is bs. But other niches might have smarter people who do understand that it's fake and instantly go away from your LP.

Adjust to your audience, people!

(2015-11-04, 09:42 AM)MoneyCashers Wrote: Following Titles work well for me: (remember... people are not stupid and want to have fun!)

#1: Yep... A Survey Locker...
(message on a delayed timer: "Could be worse... you could be pulling out a credit card right now instead of a name generator...")

If your wondering... Yeah that is a black hat one but was my best converter when I used to use it lol
#2: Do it.. You know you want to :)
#3: We got a Survey to do People! Let's make this HAPPEN!
#4: YOU: Not another $%#$ Surv... GOD: Just do it ALREADY!....

Use at your own risk but it's this kind of unique/out the box thinking that will catch your users interest and even trust... since your not insulting their intelligence. :)

~MoneyCashers

I like those lines MoneyCashers! Might use them some day!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  How can I make a Mediafire content locker ? TheSillyHat 4 184 2017-12-02, 12:56 AM
Last Post: lizha11
  Content Locking Video walterzingo 8 368 2017-12-01, 03:47 PM
Last Post: CharlieHarper
  refer locker cpa grip CONNOR_JAMES 0 90 2017-11-23, 09:11 AM
Last Post: CONNOR_JAMES
  Which CPA network offers the best content locker (gateway)? Young Earner 7 397 2017-11-17, 08:55 PM
Last Post: sudipda
  Please tell me Network name for this Content locker TrailBlazer 1 149 2017-11-11, 10:25 PM
Last Post: DEADZ

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top