[Q] ShareCash + TE and Micro Task [Q]
2014-12-03, 03:13 PM,
Guys, i just want to ask if this methods are safe and far from ban risks. Dont want to lose my hard earned money from ShareCash so.. I consulted here first before taking any actions?

Sharecash and Traffic Exchanges:
Is this allowed or violates sharecash's policy/TOS?

Sharecash and Micro Task Sites:

and if its not effective, let me know (experience and bad luck, etc). Saw too many tutorials on the web and they are one of them.

NOTE: This is supposed to be an inquiry or a consultation and not a solicitation asking for or discussing topics not allowed in this forum. It's for the sake of my SC account.

"NEVER PAY FOR THE INTERNET,
LET THE INTERNET PAY YOU"
Lust4Money @ ShareCash, CPAGrip, ClixSense, NeoBux, Adfly
2014-12-03, 03:15 PM,
(2014-12-03, 03:13 PM)lust4money Wrote: Guys, i just want to ask if this methods are safe and far from ban risks. Dont want to lose my hard earned money from ShareCash so.. I consulted here first before taking any actions?

and if its not effective, let me know (experience and bad luck, etc). Saw too many tutorials on the web and they are one of them.

NOTE: This is supposed to be an inquiry or a consultation and not a solicitation asking for or discussing topics not allowed in this forum. It's for the sake of my SC account.

As far as I'm aware no networks allow this, obviously their advertisers would not be very happy. If an advertiser submits an offer they expect the person that completes the offer to have an interest some what, if someone is paid to complete that offer it removes the whole point of why they pay the network to promote it.
2014-12-03, 03:27 PM,
(2014-12-03, 03:15 PM)ϟ★Hawk Eye★ϟ Wrote:
(2014-12-03, 03:13 PM)lust4money Wrote: Guys, i just want to ask if this methods are safe and far from ban risks. Dont want to lose my hard earned money from ShareCash so.. I consulted here first before taking any actions?

As far as I'm aware no networks allow this, obviously their advertisers would not be very happy. If an advertiser submits an offer they expect the person that completes the offer to have an interest some what, if someone is paid to complete that offer it removes the whole point of why they pay the network to promote it.

Thanks Mr. HawkEye, do this apply for both question?

2014-12-03, 03:34 PM,
(2014-12-03, 03:27 PM)lust4money Wrote:

For the traffic exchange I'm unsure about this.
Latest Thanks - View all

lust4money(2014-12-03 08:58 PM) 
2014-12-03, 04:11 PM,
I´m 100% sure Sharecash or any other legit PPD/CPA company doesn´t allow to use micro tasks, it´s common sense.

What´s more, Microworkers specifically says on their project submission page that they don´t allow projects that involve Sharecash.

As for traffic exchange, I would think most allow it if they get real leads, unless you´re driving mass traffic and hurt their bandwidth (direct linking), then they may not like it. You can always ask support though...
2014-12-03, 06:12 PM,
(2014-12-03, 03:34 PM)ϟ★Hawk Eye★ϟ Wrote:
(2014-12-03, 03:27 PM)lust4money Wrote:

For the traffic exchange I'm unsure about this.

thanks.

(2014-12-03, 04:11 PM)shout Wrote: I´m 100% sure Sharecash or any other legit PPD/CPA company doesn´t allow to use micro tasks, it´s common sense.

What´s more, Microworkers specifically says on their project submission page that they don´t allow projects that involve Sharecash.

As for traffic exchange, I would think most allow it if they get real leads, unless you´re driving mass traffic and hurt their bandwidth (direct linking), then they may not like it. You can always ask support though...

You mean it is okay to promote on Traffic Exchange using a landing page which links to the main direct mirror link? About real leads, i will be using fake or non existing bot software that will supposedly bypass every Traffic exchanging site. (exploiting their lazyness, a software that non existing as promise) -- do you think this is okay?

I see manual traffic exchanges as good targeted traffic source and can be exploited if done in the right way. I'm just afraid getting banned if a network hates traffic from TE's.

2014-12-03, 08:40 PM,
Hypothetically speaking, it all comes down to how good you are covering your tracks.

Having said that, CPA/PPD networks are interested in quality leads. If they don´t get lead from real people, they are not happy.

You can use a perfect bot or even artificial intelligence if you like, but they still aren´t happy, since advertisers aren´t happy.

All in all, networks hate fake traffic.
Latest Thanks - View all

lust4money(2014-12-03 08:57 PM) 
2014-12-03, 08:53 PM,
(2014-12-03, 08:40 PM)shout Wrote: Hypothetically speaking, it all comes down to how good you are covering your tracks.

Having said that, CPA/PPD networks are interested in quality leads. If they don´t get lead from real people, they are not happy.

You can use a perfect bot or even artificial intelligence if you like, but they still aren´t happy, since advertisers aren´t happy.

All in all, networks hate modified traffic.

ok thanks. great guy.

2014-12-03, 09:17 PM,
(2014-12-03, 08:40 PM)shout Wrote: Hypothetically speaking, it all comes down to how good you are covering your tracks.

(2014-12-03, 08:53 PM)lust4money Wrote:

ok thanks. great guy.

Never abuse the rules as you will get caught in the end anyway, treat everything the same way you would like to be treated. IMO, if you try and break rules it's like pissing in the wind, it will only end up one way and it's not pretty.
2014-12-04, 03:25 AM,
i think many people use the strategie of micro tasks and they don't get banned even with sharecash ^^
but logicly it's not legal

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Does anyone Else having Issue loggin IN Sharecash vegetajgd 6 228 2017-05-18, 12:39 PM
Last Post: charli087
  [HELP] Payoneer + sharecash hopsa 4 268 2017-04-05, 03:02 AM
Last Post: shadow98
  ShareCash - NEW FACE! DrKent 30 4,412 2017-01-26, 08:02 PM
Last Post: dean911
  Sharecash | Still good? mrpo 13 2,190 2016-11-16, 12:37 AM
Last Post: MrAliAsad
  ShareCash Weekly Payment Still Pending? ignatiusminj846 14 2,120 2016-10-06, 03:26 PM
Last Post: cellmind3

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top