[Q] Ranking YT video + GSA?
2014-01-26, 11:56 PM,
(This post was last modified: 2014-01-27, 12:03 AM by mean969.)
Hello everyone,
I recently joined CPAE and I came from TBN (I know that here are some members from TBN :D). I'm familiar with IM (I'm not a newbie or noob) and using YouTube to make money with CPA. I'm starting to learn seo (GSA search engine ranker) and I have some quections below:

1. What will give me highter position on google? Boosted video (views, likes, comments and some subscribers) or boosted video and ranked with GSA search engine ranker? (I'm not using such tools, so sorry for my mystakes). Won't my video be deleted for using such programs (spamming with GSA, backlinks)?

2. Does quality article (with keyword mentioned many times) writed with article spinners (GSA, if it has) will rank video highter on google?

3. Does social signals will help me ranking video?

If someone have suggestions ranking videos on google, just comment below. Thanks for your answers guys ;)

I'M GONNA BE RICH
2014-01-27, 12:34 AM,
Your video will be fine if you use GSA. You can rank only with views,likes,comments,subs,favs but if you want to rank higher and even in google with your video , GSA is your buddy.
Social signals will also help you rank.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  About Current YouTube Ranking kderow 1 35 1 hour ago
Last Post: Watt
  Track YouTube Video Rank Manually+Useful Site Watt 21 915 3 hours ago
Last Post: dnxoom
  did HTTPS boost your ranking? Fierce 8 219 4 hours ago
Last Post: George_AdCombo
  [NEW][<$30]Youtube Video Hack Proof at CHEAPEST rates.[PART2] justdidit 105 7,423 2017-10-16, 12:40 PM
Last Post: justdidit
  How to know the rank of your video for a certain keyword? berkxz 6 216 2017-10-15, 11:09 PM
Last Post: ogmark

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top